SkyscraperCity Forum banner

[Prague] Outer Ring

132K views 269 replies 54 participants last post by  bigtom 
#1 ·
Prague Outer Ring aka R1 Expressway

It is divided into 10 sections (510-520)

Fundamental map

Facts:
planned length 78 - 83 km (depends on final route of northern part 518-520)
in operation 16.3 km (510 - crossing with R10 Expressway, D11 Motorway and I/12 first class road; 515, 516 and 517 - crossing with D5 Motorway, R6 Expressway and R7 Expressway).
under construction 14.3 km (513 and 514)
All sections of Outer Ring should be completed till 2013.

==See Also==
[Prague] City Ring

See less See more
#8 ·
So as I've promised, few updates of 514 section (from Lahovice to Slivenec) u/c

Facts: length 6.1km, includes interchange with R4 Expressway, 1640m long tunnel and 16 bridges in total length 3430m (most interesting is 2060m long flyover bridge over Vltava and Berounka river valley and 460m long and 65m high bridge over Lochkovský brook).
Estimated costs EUR 432 mil, realization 05/2006 - 03/2009

May photos, from east to the west
end of 515 section of Outer Ring built in 1985, Cukrák transmitter (194m) covering Central Bohemia is visible in the background

earthwork for future bridge over Lochkovský brook

bridge over Slavičí (Nightingale in English) valley

Radotín tunnel (1640m), eastern portal

western portal, 2060m long flyover bridge will starts nearby

view from the same place eastward to Vltava and Berounka valley a R1 Expressway, earthwork for flyoverbridge are just starting, on the opposite slope starts construction of Komořanský tunnel (1936m) which is part of 513 section (will be finished in 12/2009)
view from the opposite side near R4 Expressway westwards to east portal of Radotín tunnel

#15 ·
^ Absolutely, but if it causes too much traffic, it gets bad for transit, but that's why I said it wouldn't be so very transit anyway; I mean, from where to where would you have to go to be in transit here? I think if going from Wrocław to Plzeň, for example, it will be faster and shorter via southern bypass. Only if going to/coming from places north and west of Prague (and of course continuing beyond Prague) will you use the northern bypass. But north and west of Prague there aren't any big cities in the Czech Republic, I know there are some spas west of Prague though (but not that close). I don't know. :dunno:

#17 ·
Well, I must say I have no doubts about lack of traffic on Nothern bypass. N and E Bohemia has the highest population density after Prague, and the largest cities (Liberec 100 (150 with Jablonec suburb :D), Hradec 98, Ústí n. L. 95...) :) Also, there is lot of car and other manufactorers (Foxconn, TPCA, Skoda MB). Maybe they will use it, but I am not sure about it. It will help us all NorthernEasterners much and of course it will be also used by residents of Prague suburbs, industry, commerce and others :)

#22 ·
Mám otázku, kokpit. V Prahe sa stavia vnútorný a vonkajší obchvat. Vonkajší je podľa všetkého financovaný z eurofondov, keďže je diaľničný a teda spadá pod peniaze určené na výstavbu diaľnic. Ako je to z financovaním toho vnútorného? Je to tiež z EU, alebo z iných zdrojov? V Bratislave sa totiž stále hovorí, že regióny, ktoré majú HDP nad európskym priemerom (čo je Praha i Bratislava) nemajú nárok na peniaze z eurofondov.

#23 ·
Vnější okruh (to co se teď staví, tedy jižní část) se financuje ze statního fondu dopravní infrastruktury a pokud vím tak z části si na to vzal stát půjčku z Evropské investiční banky. O Eurofondech nic nevím, má se z nich financovat výstavba hlavně v dalších letech (ovšem fond to zaplatí až zpětně), protože my dosud nemáme schválený rozpočet od EU (nebo jak se to jmenuje) na roky 2007-13. Vnitřní okruh staví město za svoje a pravděpodobně si z části půjčilo (na financování infrastruktury).

#24 ·
Ďakujem za odpoveď. Zaujímavé, že sa na to nečerpajú peniaze z eurofonodov. Tie diaľnice okolo Prahy sú predsa medzinárodné ťahy, tie EU podporuje. Jedine, že by ste už vyčerpali peniaze za minulé roky. To že fond to zaplatí až spätne neviem. Mám taký pocit, že diaľnice, ktoré sa u nás stavajú z eurofondov sú po schválení okamžite fondom zaplatené, ale nie som si tým istý.
Mimochodom, ten rozpočet do EU sa u nás volá "Národný strategický referenčný rámec Slovenskej republiky na roky 2007 – 2013." Príšerný názov, ale u vás to bude asi podobne.

#25 ·
^ tak odvolávám co jsem odvolal atd., je to jinak... :)
díval jsem se na stránkách ministerstva dopravy, jsou tam uvedeny všechny spolufinancované dopravní stavby http://www.mdcr.cz/NR/rdonlyres/0C4CDD74-7E7B-4008-8FF0-FB8DB72870B1/0/stavprojektuFS.doc. Je ale pravda, že to nejde z rozpočtu EU na roky 2007-13, náš rozpočtový plán totiž ještě nebyl schválen, ale financuje se to z fondů ISPA (ještě předvstupní fondy, takže projekty které dobíhají) a z fondu soudržnosti.
Z fondu soudržnosti se spolufinancuje stavba 514 Lahovice Slivenec, maximální uznatelné náklady tohoto projektu jsou 344,1 mio EUR a spolufinacování je z toho 30%, tedy maximálně 103,2 mio EUR.

Na městský okruh ale pravděpodobně peníze z EU nejdou.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.