daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.
Old September 19th, 2014, 07:05 PM   #141
Alpha350

Likes (Received): 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMT View Post
I will be checking out condo units from BSA/ADB/GET/EOG this coming Saturday. ..
Hi CMT, I sent you a PM. Cheers!
Alpha350 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 20th, 2014, 01:05 AM   #142
Jose Mari
Registered Abuser

Likes (Received): 25875

Quote:
Originally Posted by mishafinc View Post
I crush you cyber beta, ganda ng color
Yeah I like it.
Jose Mari no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 21st, 2014, 06:34 AM   #143
CMT

Likes (Received): 1

As mention in prior post;

1. Most units have drywall separating them from other units. Some units have all concrete walls but you need to check it out yourself to make sure.
2. Some units are already occupied but seemed very few.
3. There really are signs of the absence of QA for the construction and doubts on whether it will improve seemed justified.
4. Some unconventional layouts for certain units like locating the 'laundry room' in the bedroom and floor level glass window can be openned but not higher level, etc.

Mr. Quack2 liked this post
CMT no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2014, 06:14 PM   #144
rbcorpuz1

Anyone here currently residing in ADB? I heard that their cable and internet are private and that they don't allow third party providers. Can anyone comment on the quality of their service Internet Speed, Cable picture reception quality etc.?

rbcorpuz1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2014, 07:14 PM   #145
Mr. Quack2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbcorpuz1 View Post
Anyone here currently residing in ADB? I heard that their cable and internet are private and that they don't allow third party providers. Can anyone comment on the quality of their service Internet Speed, Cable picture reception quality etc.?
Yes this is true. They dont mind people who already made purchase and promises to prospective customers ~ so be warned. For investment again think 10x, i mean what good is a location if the long term srvice is bad, and where you need to literally beg for every need or request.

Last edited by Mr. Quack2; October 24th, 2014 at 07:48 PM.
Mr. Quack2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2014, 02:56 PM   #146
cafebabe

Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Quack2 View Post
literally beg for every need or request.
Indeed. And half a year later almost 100 % of the stuff is new, so you have to start over and over again explain what's wrong. New office stuff, new engineers, ... Me myself wouldn't want to work for the company if I get bombed with complains 10 hours a day.

cafebabe no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 10th, 2014, 09:48 AM   #147
Mr. Quack2

Just to add two additional warning to those who (1) already moved in, (2) is planning or soon to transfer, (3) those who already both since 2013 and not received, and (4) those who just recently invested - in ADB tower(problem in the management here is definitely normal).

1. If you also bught a parking - Before you do acceptance of the condo unit here, be sure to check on the parking also before accepting your condo unit. According to the management standards (Coming from a certain "Lopez"), the acceptance of the unit already tantamounts to the acceptance of the parking as well. Checking the parking unit for them is not mandatory nor necessary.

We are checking again the legalities with HLURB.

2. Check on your water billing. Check the start consumption date, as they will include in their billing even the time that you have not yet transferred.

That's the two additional. If you guys or your friends have questions, I can share with you my current hell-like experience. Just PM me.
Old December 14th, 2014, 03:13 PM   #148
jerrybascon
PPT

Likes (Received): 183

jerrybascon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 9th, 2015, 05:04 AM   #149
Sad Migoy

Same experience here... When I visited my unit last month, supposedly for turnover, I was very disappointed to see the unit's condition dirty, uneven tiles and flooring, window and toilet fixtures broken, doors and cabinets uneven installation with some cracks and scratches.

Now that I am trying to follow up with the rectifications, I am being transferred to marketing to PMO and back to marketing.. nobody wants to confirm anything and be responsible for anything... Now, I don't know who to talk to and confirm anything...

I want to settle the payment as soon as possible coz I don't want to deal with anyone from Pyramid anymore. Bu I saw a post that even the transferring of title is another nightmare? How true is that and any advise?

Sad Migoy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 16th, 2015, 06:19 AM   #150
ConcenTrix

I just checked out this ADB Avenue Tower. For the longest time, it's been sitting there quietly, no sign of life.:) At night, 90% of the units are unlit. Sana they do something about it. I inquired here last week because I was really curious. Ganda ng location talaga. Sayang may problem sa management. But according to the agent I talked to they will be PM by Rama Hotel soon. I really want this condo's location. Hope they change management soon.
ConcenTrix no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2015, 01:41 PM   #151
sick_n_tired

Likes (Received): 661

Ortigas CBD
by Xtian Bederico, on Flickr

24 March 2015
Old May 30th, 2015, 06:11 PM   #152
disappointedme

Anybody living in this condo too?
disappointedme no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2015, 06:54 PM   #153
cottondog

Likes (Received): 0

My wife and I purchased in ADB Ave Tower. If you read all of the blogs you will find that everything said is accurate. I do not want to say to much to identify myself as we may be targeted by management if that is what we can call them. Our biggest concern is no title and we are told in process for the last 1 year now. We were lied to from the beginning by the in house agent and told that prior to completion the building was 80% sold out and we must hurry to get the last remaining. Now we find out in 2015 that they have not even sold 250 units.
Dealing with a certain Lopez at the PMO is very difficult as he is not easy to get along with. The building is not complete and the constructor went bancrupt and left the building in a terrible mess and how will we ever recoup our investment.
The developer controls the cable TV and internet. The TV reception is lousy and if we have problems the office is closed after 6 and on week ends so there is no one to run up to the roof and adjust the satellite dishes.
Sad to say it is our retirement money. God help all of us in this mess.
cottondog no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2015, 07:12 PM   #154
Mr. Quack2

Unit Owner Community Page

Dear All, we had a mini unit owners (I cannot really call it home, you guys know what I mean) meeting just this afternoon and we decided to create an open facebook community page, where you can share some comments, suggestions, and ideas. So far the attendees are only around 7 unit owners, but I think as a good start Lopez and the security OIC was there to hear out the concerns (really tons of concerns)... The intention of the Community facebook page is to get to know homeowners, and to share the same sentiments - No plan of attacking management or personality whatsoever... believe me of the 7, we all share the same concerns and hearing you out could strengthen the group... Also this site could help push management track response time... and also give open communication... hope you (as unit owner) could be part of it, as this could be for our own benefit... Thanks!

Facebook group name: ADB Avenue Tower Unit Owners
Old September 16th, 2015, 09:24 PM   #155
Kroket

We have had a lot of problems in the beginning since we bought a unit in 2012. Most were caused by the Cadig family, who were totally unreliable. Fortunately they left and I must say eversince things have improved. It's our experience that when you talk reasonably with the management and security things will work out. One of our tenants had a problem in the weekend and the maintenance dept. solved it quickly. Most of our tenants are really satisfied with our unit (we did spent some time to improve it ) and especially the location. So things are not that bad, I do see light at the end of the tunnel. The more people live there the better it will be.

Biggest problem for the management is cash flow, there's simply not enough money for many things, such as cleaning the building. The more buyers, the more cash will flow in, though.

Finally we got our title, so for you who are still waiting, it will come eventually, there's a big pile up at the government though.
Kroket no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: