search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Indonesia Skyscrapers Forum > Regional Construction and Development > General Construction and Development

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 3rd, 2008, 04:23 AM   #41
MARINHO

Likes (Received): 5

And I want to add the following remark why should a Vice President focus on issues like airport development while airlines/aircraft registered in Indonesia are is still being banned from operating in European Union airspace? I believe that Indonesia's Corps Diplomatique has more important tasks to do like for example speeding up the removal of the EU flightban.

Sponsored Links
Old May 3rd, 2008, 04:31 AM   #42
MARINHO

If the remarks that I made are seen as offence or as 'memalukan' please PM.
Old May 3rd, 2008, 05:07 AM   #43
AceN
Half Geek

Likes (Received): 3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINHO View Post

I don't want to be seen as too much critical but now the funds are there why not use them properly and invest them in 'things' that can generate passenger appreciation which will result in positive press reviews and higher ratings for CGK. And ofcourse I do understand that de VP wants to involve locals. But we all do know that locals are able to design nice buildings so there is no urgent need to prove themselves. Certainly not when blueprints for CGK T3 and T4 are already available for use.
If the VP wants to involve locals and at the same want to use the resources as efficient as possible he should invite them to solve real problems. Like for example how to optimize maintenance procedures, daily operations and so on.

Take a peak at the Skytrax passengers opinions on Jakarta's CGK. There is almost nobody who is complaining about the Joglo architecture. But there are remarks on points that I mentioned in my earlier posts.

http://www.airlinequality.com/Airpor..._forum/cgk.htm

yes, i've ever read that some of them say the design of CGK is unique, different from other regional airports. they said that being in CGK is like being in a Javanese Temple..

The problem now isn't quality, but airport capacity. CGK is handling more than 30 million pax per annum, while it's capacity is only 18 million. That's why govt decided to build this T3... but i admitted that they have changed gradually since my last visit..hope they will continue it

“Never argue with IDIOT people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience ! ”
AceN no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2008, 10:23 AM   #44
peseg5
SSC Indonesia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceN View Post
yes, i've ever read that some of them say the design of CGK is unique, different from other regional airports. they said that being in CGK is like being in a Javanese Temple..

The problem now isn't quality, but airport capacity. CGK is handling more than 30 million pax per annum, while it's capacity is only 18 million. That's why govt decided to build this T3... but i admitted that they have changed gradually since my last visit..hope they will continue it
Kalo design juga saya dari dulu gak masalah dengan SHIA. Malah ini bercita rasa tinggi, dan timeless architecture. Yang masalah itu pelayanan dan perawatannya, alias HUMAN-nya. Selain masalah kapasitas yg sudah tidak wajar juga.

Mau merubah SHIA jadi lebih baik, bukan tampilan saja yg perlu dibenahi, tapi HUMAN-nya. Bisa gak napas2 birokrasi kuno dan lambat yg ada di Bandara ikut dibabat??

peseg5 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2008, 11:27 PM   #45
sanhen
Urban Monk

Likes (Received): 3

Iya, gua setuju. Benernya sukarno hatta designnya bagus. Cuman perawatannya aja yg payah banget...........................
sanhen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2008, 05:19 PM   #46
AceN
Half Geek

Construction Update
Hasanuddin International Airport, Makassar

*warning* lot of images

“Never argue with IDIOT people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience ! ”
Old May 5th, 2008, 05:22 PM   #47
AceN
Half Geek

Quote:
Originally Posted by peseg5 View Post
Kalo design juga saya dari dulu gak masalah dengan SHIA. Malah ini bercita rasa tinggi, dan timeless architecture. Yang masalah itu pelayanan dan perawatannya, alias HUMAN-nya. Selain masalah kapasitas yg sudah tidak wajar juga.

Mau merubah SHIA jadi lebih baik, bukan tampilan saja yg perlu dibenahi, tapi HUMAN-nya. Bisa gak napas2 birokrasi kuno dan lambat yg ada di Bandara ikut dibabat??
Nah, g juga setuju. Mungkin AP II mau konsisten, arsitektur bandara timeless, pelayanan juga timeless ( bukan less time ) .. he he he

Old May 5th, 2008, 05:24 PM   #48
AceN
Half Geek

-edit-DP

Last edited by AceN; May 5th, 2008 at 05:35 PM.
Old May 5th, 2008, 07:14 PM   #49
MARINHO

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceN View Post
Nah, g juga setuju. Mungkin AP II mau konsisten, arsitektur bandara timeless, pelayanan juga timeless ( bukan less time ) .. he he he
Old May 5th, 2008, 10:33 PM   #50
ncon
Dangerous User

Likes (Received): 537

thanks acen

i like the departure level loook so modern
but the arrival level >>> we can see some typical "Indonesian" airport feel
Old May 6th, 2008, 03:01 AM   #51
AceN
Half Geek

ur welcome yeah, arrival nya "nggak-nggak banget dehh...."

Old May 6th, 2008, 01:59 PM   #52
paw25694
Batik

Likes (Received): 36

thanks acen

iya nih. baggage claimnya terlalu biasa banget
paw25694 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2008, 02:49 PM   #53
rilham2new
Obsolete User

Likes (Received): 1121

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARINHO View Post

I don't want to be seen as too much critical but now the funds are there why not use them properly and invest them in 'things' that can generate passenger appreciation which will result in positive press reviews and higher ratings for CGK. And ofcourse I do understand that de VP wants to involve locals. But we all do know that locals are able to design nice buildings so there is no urgent need to prove themselves. Certainly not when blueprints for CGK T3 and T4 are already available for use.
If the VP wants to involve locals and at the same want to use the resources as efficient as possible he should invite them to solve real problems. Like for example how to optimize maintenance procedures, daily operations and so on.

Take a peak at the Skytrax passengers opinions on Jakarta's CGK. There is almost nobody who is complaining about the Joglo architecture. But there are remarks on points that I mentioned in my earlier posts.

http://www.airlinequality.com/Airpor..._forum/cgk.htm

MARINHO your avatar seems depressing to me .... How do u get that ???

Oppsss, OOT
Old May 7th, 2008, 06:02 PM   #54
AceN
Half Geek

if i'm not mistaken, i saw it in one of my book, titled : INDONESIA Beyond Soeharto

Old May 7th, 2008, 08:34 PM   #55
rilham2new
Obsolete User

UPDATE , Ahad - 4 Mei 2008

Hang Nadim International Airport

Kalau dari luar
image hosted on flickr

Kalau dari dalem
image hosted on flickr
Old May 8th, 2008, 04:51 AM   #56
AceN
Half Geek

nggak jaoh beda sama yg existing ya thanks ham

Old May 8th, 2008, 11:38 AM   #57
tjokro_ragazzo
sup!

Likes (Received): 545

Pontianak kapan dunk nih mau renovasi Bandaranya yg sangat sederhana, bahkan terkesan seadanya itu......katanya mau jadi kota bertaraf Internasional? wah pak wali, harus kerja keras nih.......

Denger2 sih katanya mo bangun bandara baru yg megah di muara sungai kapuas......benarkah itu? does anyone knows?
tjokro_ragazzo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2008, 08:38 PM   #58
rilham2new
Obsolete User

Pontianak masuk dalam jaringan Angkasa Pura II, coba cek di situs Angkasa Pura II
Old May 9th, 2008, 09:09 PM   #59
AceN
Half Geek

image hosted on flickr

ampir sama ya

Old May 10th, 2008, 02:00 AM   #60
paradyto
entendre privilege

Nice Hasanuddin!!!
paradyto está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote