daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Manila City and the rest of the Metro

Manila City and the rest of the Metro For projects in Manila City, Caloocan, Las Piñas, Malabon, Muntinlupa, Navotas, Parañaque, Pasay, Pateros and Valenzuela

Old August 29th, 2013, 05:19 PM   #41
sierafreeze

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by irispen View Post
We bought a unit last year pa, so lilipat na kami ngayon.. ok naman ang unit, high class ang mga ginamit na mga gamit.. 6000 psi ang wall nya kaya matibay talaga.

May problema lang kami sa pag move in, may move in fee pa pala na 30k. Nagulat lang kami na ganyan pala kalaki, wala ngang sinabi ang agent namin na may move in fee.. ngayon lang namin nalaman nung palipat na kami.. normal lang ba ang ganyan kalaking move in fee? Nakakaasar lang kasi bigla.
Hello neighbor! We also bought a unit sa Solano Hills pero patapos pa lang yung building namin. Reading your comment on the high class materials na ginamit made me happy kasi we are not yet allowed to go inside the property. Parang taga Bldg 1 pa lang yata ang pwede pumasok. Same ba talaga ang area and materials used compared with that of the showroom?

As to your comment on the move-in fee, I think it's normal and I think medyo mababa pa nga ang hinihingi ni Phinma compared with other properties. Like what Primoy has said, na-mention to ng broker namin and a portion of the money will be returned naman. It serves as deposit lang in case makasira kayo ng something sa common areas when you move in your stuff.

I hope by now, nasa Solano na kayo.
Do you have some pics? Share naman please. Kakaexcite!
sierafreeze no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old August 29th, 2013, 05:22 PM   #42
sierafreeze

Sir, thanks for sharing the pics. May I know if meron na nakatira sa Building 1 now? I heard kasi na sa September pa ang power to supply the elevator. Was it addressed earlier?

Update: I have called Phinma today to get the status of Bldg. 3. They said that madami pa daw kailangan gawin. The person hinted "November". If this happens, then they will be at least 6 months delayed. The difficult part is the fact that they are not able to clearly project the month to finish the building. It's quite difficult for people who are currently renting to advise/request extensions to the landlord. I hope there will be no major glitches in the future.

Last edited by sierafreeze; August 30th, 2013 at 09:36 AM.
sierafreeze no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2013, 10:55 AM   #43
lavanderdrops

Solano Hills

Hi guys. We saw Solano Hills and it's really nice.

However checking Solano Hills on Google Map

It's kinda far to private schools like Paref and San beda Alabang.

So for those who live in Solano with kids, which school do they go to?

Wala din daw garbage chute. May collection daw every morning.

Sana kayang isustain yun.
lavanderdrops no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2013, 07:45 AM   #44
plmetzen
Heritage is my Future

Likes (Received): 26

Solano Hills in Sucat

@ lavenderdrops

I suggest taking SLEX Sucat exit and arrive at Alabang Filinvest Exit when taking the kids to San Beda Alabang and PAREF in Ayala Alabang, or when visiting Alabang Town Center. The residents in the neighboring village right next to Solano Hills, Southbay village, regularly does that with a car pool and to avert traffic that normally flows through the West Service Road during the rush hour. Driving back through West Service road is better because its free once you drop the kids off. Not unless they study in Brent or in ISM in Taguig, they have a bus for that,

Any project along West Service Road is actually the best location --- just compare it to the East Service Road that's along the Laguna De Bay. I prefer Solano's location because it's right next to Sucat Road and there's a huge SM there being built where BF McDo used to lie.

regarding garbage chute, they have a property management company (just like Ayala and Filinvest, and back in Thailand) wherein they do collect the garbage, or ask the residents to deposit the garbage at a certain area. The reason for not having garbage chutes, as a resident, is COCKROACHES and of course the ugly smell wafting in the air --- they are normally located beside the fire exit stairwells and it's not pleasant to keep smelling it everytime you throw garbage or walk up the stairs.

@ sierafreeze

I suggest messaging phinma via their facebook page, they answered my questions regarding the project. I dunno about the building deadline, but its most likely not the company's fault --- the most common fault is lack of supply from their suppliers to get the right price so that the project doesn't jack up its expenses. In Avida Towers Alabang, they had to change contractors (they're like 1-2 years behind) and well I promised my client that her unit would have been ready for turnover this April 2013 --- that was three years ago.

Here's the link to phinma property's page.
https://www.facebook.com/PhinmaPropertiesOfficial
Old January 9th, 2014, 12:24 PM   #45
sierrafreeze

[QUOTE=plmetzen;107152261]@ lavenderdrops

I suggest messaging phinma via their facebook page, they answered my questions regarding the project. I dunno about the building deadline, but its most likely not the company's fault --- the most common fault is lack of supply from their suppliers to get the right price so that the project doesn't jack up its expenses. In Avida Towers Alabang, they had to change contractors (they're like 1-2 years behind) and well I promised my client that her unit would have been ready for turnover this April 2013 --- that was three years ago.

Sorry for the late reply but just to update you, Bldg 3 is RFO. We've seen some units that are occupied or in the process of interior improvements. It looks good and very much the same as the digital plans they've initially showed during the marketing phase. The hallway is narrower than expected but airflow and natural light supply during daytime is good.

Looking forward to move-in soon -- so far i've noticed the cool breeze and less vehicle noise compared to where i currently live. Commuting isn't much of a problem as well.
sierrafreeze no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2014, 09:57 AM   #46
Glenigan

kelan kaya ang turnover ng building 6?
anybody got any idea?? okay lang ba kung wala kang parking o mahirap? whoever can comment or reply will be highly appreciated..thanks..
Glenigan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 29th, 2014, 04:14 PM   #47
smarttotsmatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenigan View Post
kelan kaya ang turnover ng building 6?
anybody got any idea?? okay lang ba kung wala kang parking o mahirap? whoever can comment or reply will be highly appreciated..thanks..
Probably around April sabi ng Phinma, or depende sa bilis ng loan approval. In my case, pinapunta nila ako sa office nila sa Boni nung January 17 to sign yung Notice of Approval ng Pag-Ibig loan ko. After daw ng CI ng Pag-Ibig, saka palang magpafinal inspection ng unit, then turn over na.

So I take it that Building 6 is RFO na.

Meron na ba ditong naka move in na? Ano ba yung mga dapat usisain sa final inspection?
smarttotsmatter no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2014, 08:48 AM   #48
Glenigan

Thanks sir. Actually , the unit I took was paid in cash. Their initial target of the turnover for building 6 was actually last December. Unfortunately ,it did not happen. Latest update sa akin was ,mga May 2014 pa..Anyway, ganun talaga.
Regarding the turn over, they will have to give you a punch list. You have to check the details. Like mga plumbing , mga faucets..Kung okay ang mga drainage..Check the windows/doors /locks if properly working..Electricals etc.. Basta dapat pulido and unit pag turnover sa yo..Don't sign anything unless satisfied ka na..You can also do a measurement check of the square meters..Plus, you have to ask all questions in your mind. Like garbage disposals.whatever..Maglista ka na rin on your own..
Good Luck to us..
Old February 25th, 2014, 09:31 AM   #49
sierrafreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenigan View Post
okay lang ba kung wala kang parking o mahirap? whoever can comment or reply will be highly appreciated..thanks..
Hello! I foresee that parking will become an issue as soon as all 6 buildings will be 50-80% filled up. So far, most of the unit owners have a car or 2 so medyo humahaba na ang line of cars parked outside.

I have heard of some cars scratched by passersby a few weeks ago. No one is allowed to park inside the premises except for motorcycles and 2 cars.

So if you have the money to spare, better buy parking kaso they have changed the plans -- parking building and Bldg 8 have been swapped so medyo malayo na ang parking buidling now.
sierrafreeze no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #50
todjikid
perfect day 4 bananafish

Likes (Received): 214

I live in another phinma development, make sure you buy parking space. Iwas na rin sa sakit ng ulo.
todjikid no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2014, 07:02 AM   #51
Glenigan

I got a letter for PPMG for Orientation..And at the end of the letter is saying
"UNITS ARE DEEMED ACCEPTED BY DEFAULT AND YOUR CONDO DUES WILL COMMENCE AUTOMATICALLY AFTER THE 30 DAYS PERIOD FROM THE DATE OF THIS NOTICE WITHOUT INSPECTION AND ACCEPTANCE"... After being delayed for the target turnover in December,they will suddenly pressure you for the turnover " AT THEIR CONVINIENCE" schedule.Parang naghahamon ng away ang PHINMA NA TO..Whoever wrote these letter.. Mukhang totoo yata lahat ng comments sa taas..These is just the beginning..Bastusan na at hindi "customer Oriented...Besides , we will have to be clear with the coverage of the association dues..As far as I know , common areas and amenities are included for these payments..They have to make sure these , we can already use before charging us ...Hayyyyy,,....ANyone who can share their turnover???
Old May 13th, 2014, 07:50 AM   #52
todjikid
perfect day 4 bananafish

Likes (Received): 214

My turn over was smooth. Yes the pool hasn't been completed at that time but i paid the assoc dues. Punch list should be fast since its only delivered livable. So check all sockets, water, toilet, tiling, flooring. Etc. in my experience, our PPMg is strict and have balls and dont give in to the mob. E.g. Some residents use their drying cage as storage space. The PPMG ordered everyone to clear them due to the fire hazard it poses. A strict PPmG is waaaay better than that who doesnt care.
todjikid no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 19th, 2014, 06:00 AM   #53
Glenigan

Maybe I spoke to soon, just because of that stupid letter.
I was satisfied with the way they handled the punch listing and the orientation. Bravo!.
The Engineer was extra nice and helpful too. So I do not have any reason not to accept the unit.. Thumbs Up to the crew.And job well done..My unit is great and I do not have any issues.
Well ,amenities will still be next year.. Hope it gets better faster, and the greens would be much much better.
Just noticed the electric poles and wires , they were inside the vacinity of the project.
And its true , they are so strict which made me happy , knowing that our units will be well maintained..
Old July 3rd, 2014, 07:26 AM   #54
caracat06

Likes (Received): 2

Hi. I'm not a unit owner though we reserved 2 studio units and a parking lot last February 15. Unfortunately, we didn't push thru with it. Let me share the details of what happened coz I don't want to be bias or whatsoever and tell you guys to be careful when dealing with them. Just to set your expectations and I hope what happened to us, won't happen with anyone of you.

-We reserved 2 units (30sqm each) and a parking lot last February 15. We submitted all requirements within a month and signed the pag-ibig forms already. The computation given to us is 9k monthly for 18 months. Though it was indicated on the computation that price may vary or might change upon approval of loan. We are expecting a few hundreds or a thousand discrepancy at most.
-Mid March, we followed up our agent for the final computation and contract. He advised me that their loan evaluator will call us but a week passed and I need to follow up again. They called and advised me that they are having problems with the appraisal of our loan due to the parking lot. They don't have final turn-over date of the parking building. With that, they requested if we can just loan it thru in house so our pag-ibig loan will not be affected or get delayed. So I agreed on paying them 3,875 (monthly) for the parking lot. That amount is on top of the 2 units on which our monthly dp ended at 11,166.67. They said that's the approved amount of pag-ibig based on the salary of my husband. Anyway, we agreed on it. DP total amount is 15,041.67 already coming from the 9k initial offer.
-Another week or two passed by (1st week April), we haven't finalized anything so I called them again to follow up. Unfortunately the monthly dp increased again to 16,071 (units only) plus parking of 3,875. Total monthly will be 19,946 already. Plus 10k from the original offer! I tried to work out things first and requested to change loan to bank loan but apparently they have all the reasons in the world and discouraged us to do bank loan. They didn't give us any compuatation (for the bank loan). My husband decided not to push thru anymore and said "ngayon pa lang magulo na sila, pano pa pag nakalipat na tayo dun, baka mas magulo pa sila." So we said our intention not to push thru and bid goodbye to our 40k (down payment).
-Come May, we got final notice from them and the manager of our agent insisted on meeting with us. She might be able to work out things daw. So we gave it a try and agreed to meet with her. I even confirmed meeting time a day before and she confirmed with it. I texted her same day we're meeting with her that we're on our way already. Unfortunately, upon arrival at the site, the manager is not around. Wala man lang sabi sabi.

Sorry for the long post, but I need to put all the details so you can be the judge already. Solano Hills is actually a good buy, decent size and affordable price. I just hope they have a better sales group and to stop giving misleading figures of monthly dp.

smarttotsmatter liked this post
caracat06 no está en línea   Reply With Quote