daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects



Closed Thread

 
Thread Tools Rate Thread
Old February 6th, 2007, 07:57 PM   #1
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on
 
thomasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Dakota Harrison Plaza
Posts: 6,988
Likes (Received): 306

MANILA | Victoria de Manila Tower



__________________
The SSC Philippines' Resident Twink is back!!!
thomasian no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
 
Old February 6th, 2007, 08:41 PM   #2
flymordecai
Registered User
 
flymordecai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 962
Likes (Received): 22

The front looks good! But the side is very plain in comparison. Good looking project.
flymordecai no está en línea  
Old February 6th, 2007, 10:40 PM   #3
Edmundtanso
Registered User
 
Edmundtanso's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Location: San Francisco, Ca.
Posts: 1,749
Likes (Received): 2

yeah this is a good design compare to the others, the price is right also.
__________________
Edmund So
http://www.edmundtanso.com
Edmundtanso no está en línea  
Old February 7th, 2007, 12:01 AM   #4
Lili
The Original is The Best
 
Lili's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: New York
Posts: 5,145
Likes (Received): 8

I wonder what used to occupy that lot.
Lili no está en línea  
Old February 7th, 2007, 06:13 AM   #5
great184
visionary
 
great184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Miami-Manila-Bohol
Posts: 1,686
Likes (Received): 216

hmm, will look better once there are condos on both sides... Well at least the front is better than the majority of condo designs out there..
__________________
Arguably, one of the best 3d cities in SSC - South Sea Central

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1536278
great184 no está en línea  
Old April 9th, 2007, 10:37 PM   #6
chinnoy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4
Likes (Received): 0

location?

hey guys, i was researching into this condo, and i was wondering how is the location like? are there a lot of nearby malls, restaurants, gimmick places? is the crime rate low? overall what do you guys think of the location?

thanks in advanced.
chinnoy no está en línea  
Old April 10th, 2007, 01:32 AM   #7
wynngd
HRH
 
wynngd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Lothlórien
Posts: 861
Likes (Received): 52

I saw the place like 2 weeks ago. They already fenced the lot. It's in front of PCU, nearest mall is RP Ermita while in the case of crime rate, I'm not that sure. It has a good access to LRT.
__________________
Visit My Photo Blog: World's Reflection
wynngd no está en línea  
Old April 10th, 2007, 04:25 AM   #8
cmg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 50
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinnoy View Post
hey guys, i was researching into this condo, and i was wondering how is the location like? are there a lot of nearby malls, restaurants, gimmick places? is the crime rate low? overall what do you guys think of the location?

thanks in advanced.

Here is the lowdown on this project from what i got from my research.
the project is located along Taft Avenue, near corner of Pedro Gil Street, Manila, everything you need is within reach, all it takes is 5 minutes be a walk to the Mall, (Robinsons Ermita) a ride from traffic- less LRT, or stroll to the busy Malate night life.
Its proximity to schools, universities, shopping centers, restuarants and churches makes the site of Victoria de Manila a truly wise investment.

Here are the details of the project:

1. Construction - March 2007
2. Completion - Dec. 2008
3. 30% Downpayment payable in 30 months
70% Balance payable thru In- house, Bank or Pag-ibig financing.
4.10% discount on a cash basis.
5. unit is fit to finish (means n finishes yet, no inside partitions too)
6. No appliances comes with the unit.
7.The smallest cut of our unit is 40.69sqm. bi-level
cmg no está en línea  
Old April 10th, 2007, 04:38 AM   #9
queetz@home
ASF Chief Mod (retired)
 
queetz@home's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ortigas (Pasig City)
Posts: 1,294
Likes (Received): 17

Wow! The completion time for this project is awfully fast. I also looked at the developer's site and they seem to have a good track record. Their buildings are a bit low profile, nothing ultra fancy or located in ultra prime locations but they do get the job done.
__________________
Quote:
P9.8-B LRT project suspended
Wednesday, 20 June 2012 21:56 Lenie Lectura / Reporter

http://businessmirror.com.ph/home/to...ject-suspended

President Aquino “wanted to make sure that there will be sufficient or enough market to serve the extended railway project,”...
The link below says it all....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxlhyX-4qKI
queetz@home no está en línea  
Old April 10th, 2007, 04:44 AM   #10
cmg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 50
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by queetz@home View Post
Wow! The completion time for this project is awfully fast. I also looked at the developer's site and they seem to have a good track record. Their buildings are a bit low profile, nothing ultra fancy or located in ultra prime locations but they do get the job done.
yon ang sabi nila pero lets wait and see kung it would be turnover on schedule .... come to think of it pwede kasi d naman finished yong mga units eh. even the bedroom partitions are not there.
cmg no está en línea  
Old April 10th, 2007, 05:14 AM   #11
bustero
Registered User
 
bustero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 5,561
Likes (Received): 2

Whoa no downpayment na! Well New San Jose builders has been pretty steadily building this type of condo. More practical than flashy. Very near Lrt stops and malls. It doesn't look that tall so if they started in march they should be able to finish by Dec, next year, after all walang laman iyung unit so no finishing which makes it's expensive and their common areas are pretty simple as well.
__________________
towards a livable city...
bustero no está en línea  
Old April 12th, 2007, 11:59 AM   #12
cmg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 50
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustero View Post
Whoa no downpayment na! Well New San Jose builders has been pretty steadily building this type of condo. More practical than flashy. Very near Lrt stops and malls. It doesn't look that tall so if they started in march they should be able to finish by Dec, next year, after all walang laman iyung unit so no finishing which makes it's expensive and their common areas are pretty simple as well.

They are trying to make it affordable to the buyer. 30% of 1.6M is 480K spread over 30 months which makes it 16K/month. Upon turnover the 70% portion of the unit which amounts to 1.12M comes online too. Estimated amortization for the 1.12M would depend on the length of the loan. Beside those 2 .... you need to put in improvements (finishes) on the unit cause its not yet habitable. (No toilet facilities yet, no partitions yet etc. etc) 40 sq.m. x 10k/sq.m. (a conservative cost multiplier for finishes) is another 400k worth of expenses.
cmg no está en línea  
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:02 PM   #13
Dvorak
COO - Child of Owner
 
Dvorak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Makati / Mandaluyong
Posts: 2,143
Likes (Received): 0

medyo mabigat yung 400K upon turnover..

alam ko sa pag-ibig housing loan, you could include this in the loan takeout.. for home improvements.. so instead of just loaning 1.12M for the 70% eh magiging 1.52M ang loan.. para medyo magaan gaan...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg View Post
They are trying to make it affordable to the buyer. 30% of 1.6M is 480K spread over 30 months which makes it 16K/month. Upon turnover the 70% portion of the unit which amounts to 1.12M comes online too. Estimated amortization for the 1.12M would depend on the length of the loan. Beside those 2 .... you need to put in improvements (finishes) on the unit cause its not yet habitable. (No toilet facilities yet, no partitions yet etc. etc) 40 sq.m. x 10k/sq.m. (a conservative cost multiplier for finishes) is another 400k worth of expenses.
__________________
True love doesn't end happily ever after.. coz' it NEVER ends!

www.avanzaclub.ph
Dvorak no está en línea  
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:10 PM   #14
cmg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 50
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvorak View Post
medyo mabigat yung 400K upon turnover..

alam ko sa pag-ibig housing loan, you could include this in the loan takeout.. for home improvements.. so instead of just loaning 1.12M for the 70% eh magiging 1.52M ang loan.. para medyo magaan gaan...
any idea how much the monthly amortization would be for the 1.52M loan?
cmg no está en línea  
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:16 PM   #15
Dvorak
COO - Child of Owner
 
Dvorak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Makati / Mandaluyong
Posts: 2,143
Likes (Received): 0

based on the current rates of Pag-ibig of 11.5% p.a.

5 years = Php33,500.00 per month
10 years = Php21,500.00
15 years = Php18,000.00
20 years = Php15,500.00

so parang magiging rent-to-own na sya if you get the 20 years..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg View Post
any idea how much the monthly amortization would be for the 1.52M loan?
__________________
True love doesn't end happily ever after.. coz' it NEVER ends!

www.avanzaclub.ph
Dvorak no está en línea  
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:23 PM   #16
cmg
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Sacramento, CA
Posts: 50
Likes (Received): 0

but remember the 30% downpayment ..... you havent finish yet on that part which represents an additional 16K/month
cmg no está en línea  
Old April 12th, 2007, 12:41 PM   #17
Dvorak
COO - Child of Owner
 
Dvorak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Makati / Mandaluyong
Posts: 2,143
Likes (Received): 0

the 30% will be paid while the building is being built.. so if you started paying Jan. 2007, it will be 24 months before they turned it over to you.. then on the 25th month you will start ammortization with Pag-ibig.. so on your 1st to 6th month with Pag-ibig, you will also pay 16K to finish the 30%.. that is assuming you get your unit on January 2009. But you can always delay the turnover to July 2009, so that you can finish the 30% downpayment first before startint your monthly with Pagibig.


Quote:
Originally Posted by cmg View Post
but remember the 30% downpayment ..... you havent finish yet on that part which represents an additional 16K/month
__________________
True love doesn't end happily ever after.. coz' it NEVER ends!

www.avanzaclub.ph
Dvorak no está en línea  
Old June 29th, 2007, 11:13 AM   #18
thomasian
I'm sorry ...moving on
 
thomasian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Dakota Harrison Plaza
Posts: 6,988
Likes (Received): 306

It looks to me like they're done with the foundations, mahirap kumuha ng pic from the moving LRT eh.
__________________
The SSC Philippines' Resident Twink is back!!!
thomasian no está en línea  
Old June 30th, 2007, 07:02 AM   #19
Raven83
BANGED
 
Raven83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Erostopolis
Posts: 1,044
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili View Post
I wonder what used to occupy that lot.
There are two buliding thats used to stand on that lot. The first building is a single story that is owned is a company that produces automobile seats but went bankrupt last asian crisis and began to just distributing "recaro" car seats intead. The company is caled Nodalos. The second one is a two story building. The second floor is a computer learning school called "Datamex" while various employment agencies occupy the first floor. The lot I believed is owned by the Cuevas's and the Mirasol's.

Tagusan pala yun hanggang dun sa kalye sa likuran. Dun kasi ako pumarada para umihi nung isang araw kaya napansin ko..
__________________
“Profanity is the weapon of the witless”
Raven83 no está en línea  
Old September 9th, 2007, 12:53 PM   #20
asbusinos
what's the craic?
 
asbusinos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Dublin
Posts: 80
Likes (Received): 0

Construction updates from their website





asbusinos no está en línea  


Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu