View from Old Port

some building in old Montreal

Night @ Victoria Square

Night @ Atwater

n finally a house pic that i find quite interesting

hope u enjoyed :cheers:

See less See more
#97 · (Edited)

Might Kahtee-eh day spekktakkluh stand for roadkill? Turned the corner just the other day and -BAM!- the sight of this slither of the (appalling!!!!!!!!) quartier and its installation hailing right outta psychopathy hit my eyes REAL HARD :eek:hno: So I chirped up to a nearby city bus driver, asking him if anything about the parkland had struck either him or any one of his workmates as bearing a major problem, to which he replied no but that those guys while pointing at a nearby parked cop car (he must be like me, not liking coppers) did .. I didn't bother asking him what (he supposed?) the pigs' reason(s) must be, but I bet they mustn't be hogging any jaywalking infractions, eh?

I'm SUPER curious whether visiting European tourists spot the fatal flaw therein devised by this :pfft: city of design :spits_like_an_ACTual_bloke: Just as well I regularly skirt that hollow, UNLIVELY district, eh? :|

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.