SkyscraperCity Forum banner

NEW YORK | One World Trade Center (1WTC) | 541m | 1776ft | 94 fl | Com

22M views 59K replies 4K participants last post by  Riley1066 
#1 ·
Since the world trade center is finally under construction. I wanted to create this thread for photos and news about skyscrapersd and the memorial happening at ground zero. Please post photos of the site plan, and construction photos happening at the site. Hope you guys enjoy!!!!!! :)

#47,401 ·
^^ I've found it on the apple maps:
I don't see that brown gothic building in this picture, I think both of you are referring to two entirely different buildings

That's not the tower he meant; he was looking at the top of 74 Trinity Place. The brown skyscraper with the bridge to the back of Trinity Church.

In the second photo, it looks like the top is a building on itself in the Memorial :)
And how could that building be connected to Trinity Church..? The church is east of the site

#47,406 ·
I don't see that brown gothic building in this picture, I think both of you are referring to two entirely different buildings

And how could that building be connected to Trinity Church..? The church is east of the site
I have no idea whats going on, but 74 Trinity pl is connected to the church with a pedestrian bridge last time I checked :lol:. And I'm also quite sure the person asking the question in the first place was referring to 74 Trinity pl.

#47,408 ·
^^ No they said Trinity Church..and yeah I know, the building in the foreground is 20 Exchange Place
No, 20 Exchange is more to the east, the pic is taken from 20 Broad St ( almost directly above the Stock Exchange ) and the tower to the right with the people on the roof is the Bank of NY Building. .:)
/ot

#47,415 · (Edited)
No, 20 Exchange is more to the east, the pic is taken from 20 Broad St ( almost directly above the Stock Exchange ) and the tower to the right with the people on the roof is the Bank of NY Building. .:)
/ot
Okay I took a quick glance at the photo and it looks very similar to 20 Exchange Place. It's like some of you go out of your way to prove people wrong and it really isnt necessary and quite annoying!! Off topic so let's drop it :)

#47,420 ·
You need thicker skin. If you're wrong, don't attack other people who pointed out your error.
That wasn't my point, I admited my error and all I said was people don't need to take the time to google and what not just to prove an error. Im not being mean or anything, it just makes the forum a better place than skyscraper page where the moderators will delete all posts that prove them wrong or make them look bad. It's good to have errors on here so people can learn!