SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Wreck and abandoned cars

184K views 378 replies 55 participants last post by  NordikNerd 
#1 ·
Have you spotted somewhere wreck or abandoned cars? Post your pics! I start with a couple....

Iveco Turbo Daily in Milano

Alfa Romeo Giulietta near Parma

See less See more
#351 ·
The huge toxic car cemetery in Quilmes, Argentina:
I have read a lot about Adolf Eichmann the german refugee and former SS-lieutenant who lived in this area, I didnt know that it was called Quilmes though.

Adolf Eichmann lived on 14 Garibaldi street, which is only a few blocks away from that wrecking yard. Now that adress should be 6061 Garibaldi street, but I cant find it on street view. His house is demolished, but where exactly is that address? I have read that its a rough neighbourhood and that Eichmann worked in a Mercedes Benz truck plant, where was that at, is it also gone?

#355 · (Edited)
Renault Mégane without wheels
^^ Sadly, that often happens in Argentina.
I took this picture minutes after two thieves stole the wheel. It turns out I was walking when I approached the Picasso and saw how two gray-haired men took off the wheel in seconds. When they saw me, the one holding the car dropped it very badly and the other put the wheel in their car (a red Ford Taunus). I kept walking forward, avoiding looking at them. They fled quickly and for fear of reprisals if they saw me, I didn't dare to take a picture of their car.
Here's the Picasso:

You can see the footprints and scattered water because the Taunus was on the sidewalk.

PS: Sorry for my English. There are words I don't know how to translate :tongue2:.

#359 ·
Quilmes
Two Mitsubishi L300 (Delica) seen today just 60 meters apart from each other, in similar conditions:

They are together now:

:lovethem:

Just for the record, I was born in the boarded-up property that is on the left (in those years it was a maternity clinic).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.