SkyscraperCity Forum banner
41 - 60 of 1,256 Posts

Porsche Cayenne GTS. This is worth more than my house.

Bentley Mulsanne.

Smart Forfour. Never officially sold in New Zealand.

Interesting, is Opel considered to be an exclusive car in the phillipines?, probably jeeps and suvs are more popular there because of poor road quality in some areas.

Opel is one of the most common brands in sweden with volvo, saab, vw and audi.

In countries like UK,USA and Australia Opel is sold as Vauxhall, Cadillac Catera and Holden. Do these brands sell in the phillipines ?
nope, it's not considered an executive car here. BMW, AUDI, Volvo & MBenz are the country's exec.cars.. I had only seen a Cadillac here twice in my entire life, maybe Cadillac is being sold in grey market..

Back to Opel, quite a competitive design, and nice interiors. But it's a cheap car here if you'll buy as second hand. Just like Chevrolet Optra.. Because parts and services are available BUT limited.

A 1999-2003 Opel Astra shares the same price with the 1993-1995 Honda Civic which means Opel is way cheaper.. While the 2004-2007 Chevy Optra shares the same price with 1999-2001 Honda Civic... :)

@KiwiGuy: seems You got intresting combination of japanese, australian and european cars on strets over there. Nice :) Like the views in the cars background too :cheers:

And wow! Brooklands (not a Mulsanne) :cheers: That's an extremely rare spot even here in Europe. Except for Monaco ;) I don't recall seeing any even during few days trips to London, Paris, Rome. Since we're at Bentleys, Continental GT is defietely the most common (or, I should say: "the least uncommon";)) here in Poland. Some shots from my city (*again - marked taken from exoticcars.pl):

^^ Yeah Bentleys are rare almost everywhere. I can only remember seeing one or two in my entire life, and that was actually in Växjö, Sweden where I live :)
Only one Bentley dealer in all sweden, 1-2 cars sold per year. I don't think I ever saw a Bentley here.

Older Rolls-Royce are more common, usually owned by limousine-service companies.

Fiat 1107 Campagnola (1974-1987)

,]
Fiat Campagnola, didn't know this car even existed. Looks like they had Range-Rover in mind, when designing this car. The popemobile is based on a Fiat Campagnola.
Also how are you supposed to see the licenseplate ? Those letter are hardly visible even close up.

In France I saw a Peugeot 504 cabriolet, never saw one at home.

Cabriolets in general are very uncommon in sweden due to the climat.

Discussion starter · #51 ·
Seen today in Växjö

Volvo Amazon in someone's garden. I love these cars and can't resist to take a picture of them. It doesn't matter where they are. Even if they're in someone's garden I will picture them :)

Those cars are very rarely seen during the winter, but in the summer a lot of people drive around with cars like this :)

Maserati Biturbo. Produced in 9.206 units (1982-1987 - Biturbo/Biturbo II). Biturbo S/S II produced in 1.038 units (1983-1987). Biturbo I produced in 683 units (1986-1988). Biturbo SI produced in 992 units (1987-1988). 222 produced in 1.156 units (1988-1992). 2.24V produced in 1.147 units (1988-1992). RACING produced in 230 units (1991-1992)

41 - 60 of 1,256 Posts