Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Superb

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Praktik

Votes: 0 0.0%

[Škoda] Your favorite Škoda automobile

19K views 27 replies 20 participants last post by  josip.b 
#1 ·
Škoda is an automobile manufacturer based in the Czech Republic. Škoda became a wholly owned subsidiary of the Volkswagen Group in 2000,[1] positioned as the entry brand to the group.[2] Its total global sales reached 684,226 cars in 2009 and 85,000 for the month of March 2011.[3]

From www.wikipedia.com

-i like the skoda automobile because it looks like a VW but it's not expensive :)-

So...whats your favorite??

Mine is the Skoda Octavia

See less See more
#13 ·
American here, the only times I've heard of Skoda was watching Rally races. Never seen a Skoda auto here.

Also I knew their non-automobile manufacturing business made the trams in Portland.

#17 ·
zaphod said:
American here, the only times I've heard of Skoda was watching Rally races. Never seen a Skoda auto here.

Also I knew their non-automobile manufacturing business made the trams in Portland.
The only thing that Skoda Auto and Skoda Transportation (tram manufacturer) has in common is the name. In fact these two are completely different companies.

#19 ·
I remember in the 70's and early 80's Skoda was sold here among the soviet VAZ.

Driving a Skoda then meant you were a complete looser and oddball, even VAZ was considered to be more upscale car. (especially the Niva)

Today Skoda is a better car, nobody laughs at the cars anymore, but it's still a quite anonomous brand allthough they are not rare.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.