Typical types of taxi

Taxi for wheelchair

Toyota Prius

Chinese Car manufacturer BYD's Electric Taxi'

Potential Ford's model in the future

Potential Nissan's model in the future

See less See more
#60 ·
In Houston I have mainly seen Ford Crown Victorias, Ford Escapes, A few Nissan Pathfinders, and some chevrolet and chrysler or dodge vans forgot which make.

The expensive ones I have seen are Mercedes and Lincoln Town Cars. But I have seen all sorts from Suburbans to Impalas in the burbs.

#63 ·
Taxis from greek cities:
Athens:

Thessaloniki:

Edessa:

Most common color:

Water taxis(in islands):

And this one holds a great record,guess thats why 90% of greek taxis are mercedes.

4.6 million kilometers: new record
A Greek taxi driver, Gregorios Sachinides, presented the Mercedes-Benz museum in Stuttgart with his trusty cab - a 1976 Mercedes 240D diesel with 4.6 million kilometres on the clock.

#64 ·
And this one holds a great record,guess thats why 90% of greek taxis are mercedes.

4.6 million kilometers: new record
A Greek taxi driver, Gregorios Sachinides, presented the Mercedes-Benz museum in Stuttgart with his trusty cab - a 1976 Mercedes 240D diesel with 4.6 million kilometres on the clock.
Awesome:eek2: :shocked:

That were real quality cars!!:yes: :yes:

Go Mercedes!:)

#81 ·
These are some from Jamaica:

Almost 70-80% of these are corrollas, mostly mid 90-s/late 80's-early 90's models, but there are also a few Ladas, Nissan Sentras and the occasional Mitsubishi lancer. We also have a lot of Toyota Hiace minibuses. As you can see, they're almost always white, but I've seen and been in some colored ones(those are kind of rare).

Almost 95% of the cars you see in jamaica are Japanese, and I'd bet that at least 80% of those are Toyotas; they're everywhere.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.