SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Vehicle license plates of the world

2M views 4K replies 461 participants last post by  Corvinus 
#1 ·
A thread about vhicle playes , post your vehicle plates .

here is what i found:

(belgium)

(bosnia)

(croatia)

See less See more
#15 · (Edited)
Danish numberplate

Despite what you may see online there are no EU plates yet and no public support of them anytime soon - they are however expected to be optional some time in 2010.. but it's not certain yet how it will go..

No they are fake, there's no EU option in Denmark, the only change there have been in the last 20 some years was that the font was changed in mid 2008 as they got German supplier instead of the Danish company that used to make them.. apperently the new font should be easier for computers to read..

#14 ·

:lol:(real)
i don't know if you watched tv series "One foot in a grave", an old man got plates P1550FF. with font from brittish plates it really looks as piss off :D

These are Slovenian plates:
current SLO plates are one of the best looking to me in whole world. this new look as step behind. the main 3 things why SLO plates look great to me are:
-randomized alphanumerical combination (that's really fantastic!)
-province coat of arms shown
-font (current)

#9 ·
ITALY

The last one is '94/'95 series with a 'EU' strip added: many people added this kind of strips, but I don't know how regular they are. '94/'95 plates are just white and black: plates with 'EU' strips are just from '99 (current series)

I liked so much old black plates with orange
Till '94 plates number was referred to the province, and Rome had the peculiarity to be interely written on the plates: Roma