SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Houston towering over fog (one photo)

4K views 21 replies 19 participants last post by  CincoRanchHoustonRes 
#1 ·
I found this pic on community webshots

See less See more
#11 ·
texasboy said:
you can see san felipe in the bottom left.
Are you sure about that texasboy? If that is The San Felipe Tower, then where is the Marathon Oil Tower? Think about it.....going west out San Felipe, you get to the Marathon Tower before you get to San Felipe Tower. Plus San Felipe is Taller than Marathon and that picture looks like it was taken on a floor that is higher than that building on the left of the photo. So I'm thinking that picture was definitely taken from the San Felipe Tower, no?

#13 ·
texasboy said:
you can see san felipe in the bottom left.
Thats the Marathon Tower. This is the same view from Fox 26's Web cam if you ever see it on the news in the morning. They somtimes show the Williams tower above the morning fog, I usually see it before I head to work.

#16 ·
Great pic, I think it could do very well in a contest if it were to be entered.

#17 ·
Velvetj said:
Are you sure about that texasboy? If that is The San Felipe Tower, then where is the Marathon Oil Tower? Think about it.....going west out San Felipe, you get to the Marathon Tower before you get to San Felipe Tower. Plus San Felipe is Taller than Marathon and that picture looks like it was taken on a floor that is higher than that building on the left of the photo. So I'm thinking that picture was definitely taken from the San Felipe Tower, no?
yeah you're right.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.