daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Karnataka > Hubballi-Dharwad

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 10th, 2015, 08:26 PM   #2501
yaqoob

Likes (Received): 765

PN Gadgil Jewellers launches showroom in Viman Nagar

Quote:
Pune: PN Gadgil Jewellers on Friday launched a grand 2,500 sq ft showroom at 4 Ideal Landmark in Viman Nagar, Pune. The showroom was inaugurated by actress Raveena Tandon.

With the launch of this showroom, PN Gadgil Jewellers aims to reach out to the extensive customer base of neighbourhood areas i.e. Viman Nagar, Lohegaon, Wadgaonsheri, Chandan Nagar and Wagholi as well as international customers.

The store provides ample space and idyllic ambiance to attract customers to make purchases comfortably. It will showcase an array of jewellery designs from contemporary light weight jewellery in gold, diamond and silver jewellery to exclusive and classy pieces of Minakari, Jadau and Kundan.

“With the constant feedback and greater demand for new and additional variety of jewellery designs from our customers at the Phoenix Express store, we at PNG sensed the need to open a larger showroom with sufficient space and comfortable environment to enhance customer experience and make our valued customers happy,” said Saurabh Gadgil, Chairman & Managing Director, PN Gadgil Jewellers.

He added that they are in an expansion mode. “This is our fifth store in Pune and 17th overall. We will increase the number to 25 this year with one more showroom in US and UAE. In the coming months, we are committed to opening branches in cities like Baramati, Hubli, Indore and Akluj in order to broaden our horizons,” he said.

Raveena Tandon also added that “PN Gadgil Jewellers have always been known for their trust.”
http://www.sakaaltimes.com/NewsDetai...0Viman%20Nagar

yaqoob no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old July 13th, 2015, 07:47 PM   #2502
yaqoob

‘Our strength lies in our highly standardised F&B offerings’

Quote:
A mid-market hotel chain promoted by Mirah Hospitality, Citrus Hotels has been able to make their pan-India presence through a fine mix of both owned and managed hotels. In a one-on-one, Gaurav Pallial, Chief Executive Officer, Citrus Hotels tells P Krishna Kumar about the brand differentiators, strategy, and increasing relevance of mid-market hospitality in the Indian hotel landscape….

Q.What are your expansion plans in terms of both owned and managed routes?

A.We have a robust pipeline of hotels across India. From four hotels in 2010, we have grown to 15 hotels in the last five years. New hotel developments are in Pench, Nagpur, Alibaugh, and Munnar. Except Alibaugh, all other projects are underway. We are also considering expansion of our Lonavala hotel. In the management portfolio, we have properties coming up in Hubli (70 rooms), Amritsar (50 rooms) and Trivandrum (150 rooms). All these properties are expected to get operational by the end of this year.
http://www.hospitalitybizindia.com/d...d=21553&sid=10
Old July 26th, 2015, 07:42 PM   #2503
munaf8448

Likes (Received): 0

Hi frs I am new user I dont no clear english but I can do it only for hubli ke naam.
munaf8448 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2015, 07:48 PM   #2504
munaf8448

[*]Hubli new complex in sirur park*

Elite sqere

Hubli iti college beside hosur

Nirvana Trade wind.
Old July 26th, 2015, 07:50 PM   #2505
munaf8448

How upload the image I dt no
Old July 26th, 2015, 10:28 PM   #2506
yaqoob

Quote:
Originally Posted by munaf8448 View Post
Hi frs I am new user I dont no clear english but I can do it only for hubli ke naam.
Welcome to SSC .....Munaf

Thanks for Updates.
Old July 27th, 2015, 05:07 AM   #2507
Shivaraj Benagi

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Welcome to the forum Munaf!! do not worry about language, you can update even in Kannada. I hope 95% people in this forum can read and understand kannada
Shivaraj Benagi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 28th, 2015, 06:09 AM   #2508
munaf8448

Tanks, yaqob and shivraj
Old July 28th, 2015, 06:10 AM   #2509
munaf8448

Plese confirm how to upload photos
Old July 28th, 2015, 04:05 PM   #2510
sujaysjn
Hoo-Balli Singa-Pura

Likes (Received): 1286

Quote:
Plese confirm how to upload photos
Welcome to SSC Munaf.

Please follow the below link for uploading photos here in SSC.

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1464202
Old July 28th, 2015, 07:12 PM   #2511
munaf8448

It means by this for only in web photos gallery.
I have uploading in my mobile camara photos.
Old July 29th, 2015, 04:29 AM   #2512
yaqoob

Quote:
It means by this for only in web photos gallery.
I have uploading in my mobile camara photos.
Munaf ....... First you have to upload your mobile images in some image hosting website like flickr or imageshack etc ..... then copy the individual image URL then paste it.... See to it that there shouldn't be double " // http: " in initial URL name.
Old July 30th, 2015, 12:40 PM   #2513
munaf8448

I under stand some image hosting website.
How can copy the individual image URL&double tap like // http initial URL name.i cont do this.plese dont mine.
Old August 8th, 2015, 03:38 PM   #2514
yaqoob

Hubli Hotel & Resort - Cotton County Club - Managed by The Verda is a heaven of relaxation, Peace and tranquillity. situated in the middle of the largest city of North Karnataka. This Hubli Hotel and Resort is spread over 7 acres of lush Green land, besides a 14 acres naturally sculptured lake just opposite to the Hubli airport with overview of forest.

At this Hubli Hotel and Resort hospitality is a way of life. People are at their creative best when they are relaxed and well taken care of.Cotton County Resort - Managed by The Verda is up for you where the hospitality is genuine; where people are helpful and courteous not because it’s a job, but because it’s their nature.

Near to the city yet maintaining its distinctive identity, welcomes every traveller- be it Business or Leisure to absorb the nature which is Architecturally moulded, refined to rejuvenate every Mind, Body & Soul. For explorers Hubli is delightfully close to the state’s most scenic and historical destinations. From forested hills and elephant camps to world heritage sites in Hampi and Bijapur.

http://hubli.theverda.com/gallery/#
Old August 8th, 2015, 03:40 PM   #2515
yaqoob

sujaysjn liked this post
Old August 8th, 2015, 03:42 PM   #2516
yaqoob

pavan9741650414 liked this post