SkyscraperCity Forum banner
541 - 560 of 754 Posts
brand new 1 Borneo

1Borneo – the First and Largest Lifestyle Hypermall in East Malaysia”
A joint development between Warisan Harta Sabah Sdn Bhd and Sagajuta (Sabah) Sdn Bhd with United Sabah Islamic Association (USIA) as land owner

Come discover 1Borneo, where a new lifestyle unfolds

1Borneo is a mixed development project strategically located on 23.3 acres of prime land along Jalan Sulaman Highway, adjacent to University Malaysia Sabah (UMS) with close proximity to the state and federal administrative centres as well as mega townships and housing estates.

Located within Kota Kinabalu, 7 km northwards along the Jalan Sulaman Highway surrounded by lush greenery overlooking the majestic Mount Kinabalu and the Crocker Range, 1Borneo is set to be the ultimate shopping experience for locals and foreign tourists alike.

The largest component of the project is the shopping podium with a gross area of 1.3m sq ft. The 5.2m sq ft of the overall integrated component consists of 4 international & regional chain Hotels, Condominiums, Auto city, Seaworld, Handicraft & Cultural Centre, Chinatown, Spa & Fitness Centre, Amusement Centres, Bowling Centre, It Worlds, Cineplex, Gourmet Lane.

The Gross Development Value for the project exceeds RM1.2billion. Completed within a period of less than 3 years it uses state of the art digi control and wireless access system for the centre courts. The project also prioritised the minimization of impact on the environment by investing close to RM42m for a TRANE Thermal Energy Storage System. Strict control on interior design and visual merchandising requirement where Parker Carroll Design Sdn Bhd (synonymous with KLCC) and our in-house Interior Designer Team oversees every aspect.

1 stop hypermall with cluster of concept/flagship stores with over 22 mini and main anchor tenants, luxury watch boutiques, high end jewellery shops, leading international and regional fashion boutiques of over 100 brands totalling 300 tenants. Anchor Tenants - namely Parkson, Giant, Golden Screen Cinema, U Bowl, Rainforest Handicraft & Cultural Centre, 1Borneo Seaworld, YuYuan Chinatown, The Bazaar, Boo Boo Land, Terminal X, One IT & All IT IT Cnetres, Tasty Food Village, Clud de Venice, Daiso, Toys R Us, Sen Q, Harris Bookstore, Padini Concept Store, Cellini, Aussino, Vivencia, Pacific Lamp, Kamdar, Nichii Fashion, FOS, Fitness Centre, Spa. Over 70% of the total lettable space (including those owned by developer and leaseback lots from buyers) is achieved to maintain optimum control and performance with excellent trade mix and anchor tenants for every floor. Fashion outlets ranges from Rolex, Cortina, Montblanc, Braun Buffel, Habib, Tomei, Royal Selangor, MO (Melium Outlet) created by the doyenne of fashion, Datuk Farah Khan; to the flagship “Tunestore” is in collaboration with Tune Ventures (founded by YBhg Dato’ Tony Fernandes), Roxy, Quiksilver, CK Jeans, Levi’s, FCUK, Nine West, Guess, Charles & Keith, Edmundser, Eclipse, MNG, Yen By Arthur, Celia Loe, Urban & Co, Esprit, G2000, MCKY, Blay, Giordano Travel Gear, Nike, Adidas Sports Performance and Sports Heritage Store, Royal Sporting House, Crocs, MAC, Sasa, Blush, World of Cartoons to name a few. The Gourmet Lane boasts f&b outlets such as Dome, Starbucks, The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, New York New York, Fish & Co, Hong Kong Recipe, Bintang Lagenda to such staples as McDonald, KFC, Pizza Hut.

International and regional chain hotel groups - 4 hotels positioned at 1Borneo namely ACCOR (the world’s leading European brand in hotels) with Novotel (16 storeys, 263 rooms), Grand Borneo Hotel (16 storeys, 338 rooms), Courtyard Hotel (9 storeys, 160 rooms), the revolutionary hip Tune Hotels.com (4 storeys, 168 rooms), bringing the total to 929 hotel rooms at 1Borneo.
Condominiums – 4 Towers which include A&B (25 storeys, 399 units each), Tower C (28 storeys, 119 units) , Tower D (over 12 storeys, 91 units); totaling 1008 units.

Autocity Showroom - 35,077 sq ft of space and 31,000 sq ft elaborate bonded warehouse cum car showroom to showcase the latest in exotic sports cars and luxury convertibles to all types of vehicles
Oceanarium & Discovery Centre - 35,000 sq ft - the largest in East Malaysia will hold 750,000 million litres of over 500 species of marine life.

Handicraft and Cultural Centre - showcasing Sabah’s rich cultural heritage of indigenous arts, crafts & Malaysian-made apparels & products such as a collection of weaving tools, musical instruments, various ethnical garments and accessories as well as batik & handicraft making.

Seamless transportation from taxis, bus shuttle service to & from Warisan Square (our sister property), an airconditioned bus terminal and helicopter services complete with helipad.

Ample carparking exceeding 3,500 bays for customer convenience replete with ramp for easier & faster access. 32 escalators, 4 travellators, 23 passenger lifts, 10 goods lift and a car lift.
Physically disabled-friendly facilities including 6 special lifts.

Exclusive event and promotional areas.

Platinum Lifestyle card catering to your every need at 1Borneo.

1Borneo is poised to be an icon for Sabah and shall herald a new era in the Tourism, Retail and Property sector.

Hi thienzieyung, are you able to see Mt. Kinabalu from the balcony?^^
Interesting, actually we can't really see it! That's because Lawa Mandau Peak blocked it. We only can see the "outline' of Mt K and Kokol Hill on the right! I guess they did not plan to offer views of Mount Kinabalu.:lol: Here are a few diagrams for everyone's reference and curiosity. Number "1" is Lawa Mandau Peak while Number "2" is Kokol Hill. The long arrow shows where Mt Kinabalu suppose to be. The short one points to it.

Interesting, actually we can't really see it! That's because Lawa Mandau Peak blocked it. We only can see the "outline' of Mt K and Kokol Hill on the right! I guess they did not plan to offer views of Mount Kinabalu.:lol: Here are a few diagrams for everyone's reference and curiosity. Number "1" is Lawa Mandau Peak while Number "2" is Kokol Hill. The long arrow shows where Mt Kinabalu suppose to be. The short one points to it.
I am going back to KK for holiday this month. I will surely visit 1B. BTW, thienzieyung, when I was buying an apartment there, the salesMAN told me the residences there will see Mt Kinabalu. I guess the salesMAN will lie just about anything to get the sales. :bash:

What floor is your apartment and also what block is it? Only the higher floors of Block A will offer you views of Mt K. As you can see in diagram 2 above, only little bit of Mount Kinabalu can be seen from the balcony.
B tower, floor 13A That salesMAN told me I would be able to my corner. Looking at your picture, I think I am happy to see to see the sun rise.

What floor level is yours?

541 - 560 of 754 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.