daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > North Africa > Maroc > Other Discussions > Polling Station

View Poll Results: What are Morocco's main problems?
La monarchie 37 24.18%
Le makhzen 63 41.18%
L'incivisme et l'analphabetisme d'une bonne partie du peuple 97 63.40%
Les gouvernements toujours inefficaces 35 22.88%
L'islam 28 18.30%
Les administrations corrompues et le clientélisme 78 50.98%
Autre 14 9.15%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 153. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 12th, 2014, 08:09 PM   #8721
BiladAtlas
المخزن يطلع برا
 
BiladAtlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bilad Al Atlas
Posts: 7,588
Likes (Received): 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
Illiteracy and religion are the main problems.

In our case, we need urgently a secular system here.

Plus, I'd also like to see some hitlerism in this country. Kill all of those who are not ready or don't want to integrate in the new system. Because there are a lot of cunts who will always hinder the process of modernization of the country.

And I'd like to see all those asyad meccas and pilgrimage centers completely destroyed. This stupid culture will never work with a modern society.

If they do this, a lot of things will change, trust me.
- Hitlerism has nothing to do with a modern society.
- Destroying pilgrimage centers has nothing to do with a modern society.

What you're suggesting in your post is already being implemented by ISIS in Iraq.

So No thanks. There is no modern society on earth that is calling for Hitlersim or for pilgrimage centers.
__________________
.... La patrie ne peut être forte et solide sans une citoyenneté complète ....______Bensaïd Aït Idder

The-s, Mister79 liked this post
BiladAtlas no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old September 13th, 2014, 07:12 AM   #8722
Kimiwind1184
Speed Metal God
 
Kimiwind1184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,858
Likes (Received): 582

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiladAtlas View Post
- Hitlerism has nothing to do with a modern society.
- Destroying pilgrimage centers has nothing to do with a modern society.

What you're suggesting in your post is already being implemented by ISIS in Iraq.

So No thanks. There is no modern society on earth that is calling for Hitlersim or for pilgrimage centers.
. You are wrong my friend. Hitlerism does help and by a long shot.
There is some type of human been who will never change regardless of the reforms and the will to prosper (ghadi yb9a ki l3sa fi rwida kif tangolo). So, if they don't wanna obey, they need to vanish. I'd rather sacrifice few people than staying backward because of those people.

Destroying pilgrimage centers has everything to do with a modern society. As long as there are heresies and novelties in the mentality of a big chunk of people, wllah la tfrnah. Or are you with going to those freaking pilgrimages (Mawasim dyalhom) and trusting freaking beliefs that lead us back to B.C era? Apparently you are one of the supporters of these stuff.

Wa sir tberrek 3nd chi sidk, ra c'est possible yjib lik chi khdima bientot . (No offence).

__________________
Hang in there Schumi, everyone is crossing fingers for you..

Last edited by Kimiwind1184; September 13th, 2014 at 07:27 AM.
Kimiwind1184 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2014, 02:51 PM   #8723
BiladAtlas
المخزن يطلع برا
 
BiladAtlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bilad Al Atlas
Posts: 7,588
Likes (Received): 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
. You are wrong my friend. Hitlerism does help and by a long shot.
There is some type of human been who will never change regardless of the reforms and the will to prosper (ghadi yb9a ki l3sa fi rwida kif tangolo). So, if they don't wanna obey, they need to vanish. I'd rather sacrifice few people than staying backward because of those people.

Destroying pilgrimage centers has everything to do with a modern society. As long as there are heresies and novelties in the mentality of a big chunk of people, wllah la tfrnah. Or are you with going to those freaking pilgrimages (Mawasim dyalhom) and trusting freaking beliefs that lead us back to B.C era? Apparently you are one of the supporters of these stuff.

Wa sir tberrek 3nd chi sidk, ra c'est possible yjib lik chi khdima bientot . (No offence).

You are repeating the same exact ISIS (Da3ich) message: Hitlerism, mass killing (scarifying people), destruction, make people vanish...
It has to be your way or you'll be beheading people. You are potential hire for da3ich.

An yet, and yet, you dare talking about modernity !

Let's do this first:
- Learn how to value human life.
- Learn how to value people's right to live free and differently.

Nobody will be involved in these 2 first steps but yourself. You won't need an army to implement your Hitlerism or mass destruction. All you need is some meditation in your comfortable room. During this meditation ask yourself: How valuable is human life? How valuable is it? same question, again and again,..
__________________
.... La patrie ne peut être forte et solide sans une citoyenneté complète ....______Bensaïd Aït Idder
BiladAtlas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2014, 02:55 PM   #8724
BiladAtlas
المخزن يطلع برا
 
BiladAtlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bilad Al Atlas
Posts: 7,588
Likes (Received): 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
. You are wrong my friend. Hitlerism does help and by a long shot.
I just saw that your location is Wisconsin.

You risk to be deported outside US if you repeat your Hitlerism message in public.

Go say in a public place in Wisconsin "Hitlerism does help and by a long shot" and you'll be thrown out of their community.
__________________
.... La patrie ne peut être forte et solide sans une citoyenneté complète ....______Bensaïd Aït Idder
BiladAtlas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #8725
Kimiwind1184
Speed Metal God
 
Kimiwind1184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,858
Likes (Received): 582

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiladAtlas View Post
You are repeating the same exact ISIS (Da3ich) message: Hitlerism, mass killing (scarifying people), destruction, make people vanish...
It has to be your way or you'll be beheading people. You are potential hire for da3ich.

An yet, and yet, you dare talking about modernity !

Let's do this first:
- Learn how to value human life.
- Learn how to value people's right to live free and differently.

Nobody will be involved in these 2 first steps but yourself. You won't need an army to implement your Hitlerism or mass destruction. All you need is some meditation in your comfortable room. During this meditation ask yourself: How valuable is human life? How valuable is it? same question, again and again,..
LOL, I don't know Daech or ISIS or what you call it.

When I said to kill, is to kill those who dont comply with the rules, since they will make the country off. And since you can't deport them, you can either imprison them or shoot them.

I value human life more than you do. A person that is not willing to contribute positively in this life is not a human in my opinion. He is not even an animal.
If somebody insists on doing crimes, stay jobless, attack people etc... What’s the point in keeping him alive? Make more mess?

To live free yes, to live differently yes, but freedom has limits. If you're going to vandalize, break things, do everything that goes against the system of life within the society, it’s not freedom in my book. But if you consider that freedom then it’s really bad. Unfortunately, your logic is what I see in a big chunk of third world countries.

Quote:
I just saw that your location is Wisconsin.
I don't live anymore in Wisconsin. I'm too lazy to change it to my current location.
__________________
Hang in there Schumi, everyone is crossing fingers for you..

Last edited by Kimiwind1184; September 13th, 2014 at 05:21 PM.
Kimiwind1184 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #8726
BiladAtlas
المخزن يطلع برا
 
BiladAtlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bilad Al Atlas
Posts: 7,588
Likes (Received): 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
LOL, I don't know Daech or ISIS or what you call it.

When I said to kill, is to kill those who dont comply with the rules, since they will make the country off. And since you can't deport them, you can either imprison them or shoot them.

I value human life more than you do. A person that is not willing to contribute positively in this life is not a human in my opinion. He is not even an animal.
If somebody insists on doing crimes, stay jobless, attack people etc... What’s the point in keeping him alive? Make more mess?

To live free yes, to live differently yes, but freedom has limits. If you're going to vandalize, break things, do everything that goes against the system of life within the society, it’s not freedom in my book. But if you consider that freedom then it’s really bad. Unfortunately, your logic is what I see in a big chunk of third world countries.

I don't live anymore in Wisconsin. I'm too lazy to change it to my current location.
You don't know ISIS or Da3ich? Ok. No problem.

Let's do this for now:
1/ Keep yourself up to date.

2/ Pay attention to what you're saying. Think twice before saying things such as:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
- I'd also like to see some hitlerism in this country
- Kill all of those who are not ready or don't want to integrate in the new system.
- Destroying pilgrimage centers has everything to do with a modern society
- What’s the point in keeping him alive? Make more mess?
- I'd like to see all those asyad meccas and pilgrimage centers completely destroyed
3/ Have a better definition of the words you use such as "Hitlerism, modern society, etc.. You may have your own definitions and you may not mean what one can understand from your posts. That's why we need to start with step 1 (Keep yourself up to date).
__________________
.... La patrie ne peut être forte et solide sans une citoyenneté complète ....______Bensaïd Aït Idder
BiladAtlas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2014, 08:48 PM   #8727
The Tangiers
North South Morocco best
 
The Tangiers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: tweigh leight hemespher
Posts: 88
Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiladAtlas View Post
I just saw that your location is Wisconsin.

You risk to be deported outside US if you repeat your Hitlerism message in public.

Go say in a public place in Wisconsin "Hitlerism does help and by a long shot" and you'll be thrown out of their community.

First Amendemnent of the US constitution ; FREE SPEECH !
__________________
!

Kimiwind1184 liked this post
The Tangiers no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2014, 08:49 PM   #8728
Kimiwind1184
Speed Metal God
 
Kimiwind1184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,858
Likes (Received): 582

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiladAtlas View Post
You don't know ISIS or Da3ich? Ok. No problem.

Let's do this for now:
1/ Keep yourself up to date.

2/ Pay attention to what you're saying. Think twice before saying things such as:


3/ Have a better definition of the words you use such as "Hitlerism, modern society, etc.. You may have your own definitions and you may not mean what one can understand from your posts. That's why we need to start with step 1 (Keep yourself up to date).
I don't need to keep myself up to date, I live in a safe country, and thus what concerns me is what happens in my surroundings for now. Daech or what not, I'm not concerned with what they do; they live in their own world.

And again, you never answer my questions, whenever I get you; you try to stray away with some comments that have nothing to do with the subject we're talking about. You are really funny. When I shut your ass, you turn your back like nothing has been said.

Hitlerism means a step to create the foundations of a modern society (not all the time though, but when it's needed in some cases like in Morocco, it's very helpful to speed up the modernization of any country). I explained to you ten times when we have to apply Hitlerism, or in other words when to get rid of scums, I don't have to repeat myself.

I'm with destroying those ******* bullshit crappy asyad pilgrimages and their related stuff. If you don’t like it, go drown yourself. Because I know as long as they are around, and well accessible to people, they’ll open free highways to more and more people keeping those stupid novelties going on and on for more decades.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tangiers View Post
First Amendemnent of the US constitution ; FREE SPEECH !
He thinks that Morocco's role model is implemented everywhere.
__________________
Hang in there Schumi, everyone is crossing fingers for you..
Kimiwind1184 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2014, 10:26 PM   #8729
BiladAtlas
المخزن يطلع برا
 
BiladAtlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bilad Al Atlas
Posts: 7,588
Likes (Received): 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tangiers View Post
First Amendemnent of the US constitution ; FREE SPEECH !
I agree.
But there is a difference here. If you are a visitor who claims violence (Hitlerism, destruction, killing,..) you'll be thrown out of the community.
__________________
.... La patrie ne peut être forte et solide sans une citoyenneté complète ....______Bensaïd Aït Idder
BiladAtlas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2014, 10:30 PM   #8730
BiladAtlas
المخزن يطلع برا
 
BiladAtlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bilad Al Atlas
Posts: 7,588
Likes (Received): 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
I don't need to keep myself up to date, I live in a safe country, and thus what concerns me is what happens in my surroundings for now. Daech or what not, I'm not concerned with what they do; they live in their own world.

And again, you never answer my questions, whenever I get you; you try to stray away with some comments that have nothing to do with the subject we're talking about. You are really funny. When I shut your ass, you turn your back like nothing has been said.

Hitlerism means a step to create the foundations of a modern society (not all the time though, but when it's needed in some cases like in Morocco, it's very helpful to speed up the modernization of any country). I explained to you ten times when we have to apply Hitlerism, or in other words when to get rid of scums, I don't have to repeat myself.

I'm with destroying those ******* bullshit crappy asyad pilgrimages and their related stuff. If you don’t like it, go drown yourself. Because I know as long as they are around, and well accessible to people, they’ll open free highways to more and more people keeping those stupid novelties going on and on for more decades.


He thinks that Morocco's role model is implemented everywhere.
I'll take these two sentences from your post. You said:
1/ "I don't need to keep myself up to date"
2/ "Hitlerism means a step to create the foundations of a modern society"

I definitely have to send you to go through the 3 steps I highlighted in my previous post.

You need to keep yourself up to date. Otherwise you'll lack the data needed to make a point.
__________________
.... La patrie ne peut être forte et solide sans une citoyenneté complète ....______Bensaïd Aït Idder
BiladAtlas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:06 AM   #8731
Kimiwind1184
Speed Metal God
 
Kimiwind1184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,858
Likes (Received): 582

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiladAtlas View Post
I'll take these two sentences from your post. You said:
1/ "I don't need to keep myself up to date"
2/ "Hitlerism means a step to create the foundations of a modern society"

I definitely have to send you to go through the 3 steps I highlighted in my previous post.

You need to keep yourself up to date. Otherwise you'll lack the data needed to make a point.
I see that you don't have anything to say anymore. You're just repeating yourself .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiladAtlas View Post
I agree.
But there is a difference here. If you are a visitor who claims violence (Hitlerism, destruction, killing,..) you'll be thrown out of the community.
There is a lot of confusion in your ideas. If you don't know something you better not post a statement about it.

In America, as long as you're in their soil, it does'nt matter if you're a visitor or a citizen. You have roughly the same rights .
__________________
Hang in there Schumi, everyone is crossing fingers for you..
Kimiwind1184 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:59 AM   #8732
simplet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 920
Likes (Received): 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamelstar View Post
Je suis en train de changer d'avis sur la laicite, a la base j'etais contre, et je pensais que cela n'avait rien avoir avec le devellopement, sauf que dans le cas du Maroc, on voit que Notre societe est schizophrene a tout les echelons, et que cela constitue un frein.

Il faut liberer les energies intellectuels, dans ce pays, et cessons de penser en terme de hram vs halal , chacun est libre de faire ce qu'il veut.
tu as mis du temps .

Les blancs l'ont compris y a longtemps. Dans cette partie du monde on parle toujours de minorité confessionnelle ou ethnique et les gens s’entre-tuent entre eux pour ces bêtises et les occidentaux remontent les uns contres les autres pour nous maintenir dans les ténèbres.

Les USA un pays laïque avant de partir a façonner pour l'Iraq une constitution confessionnelle et ethnique, La présidence pour les Kurdes , le poste du premier ministre pour les Chiites et finalement le président du parlement pour les sunnites. Et voila le travail est accompli des yankees il n'auront plus besoin de revenir

.
__________________
"Un homme sage remplit d'abord son cerveau avant de vider sa bouche."

Proverbe Kamite

Last edited by simplet; Yesterday at 11:04 AM.
simplet no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:58 PM   #8733
BiladAtlas
المخزن يطلع برا
 
BiladAtlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bilad Al Atlas
Posts: 7,588
Likes (Received): 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
I see that you don't have anything to say anymore. You're just repeating yourself .


There is a lot of confusion in your ideas. If you don't know something you better not post a statement about it.

In America, as long as you're in their soil, it does'nt matter if you're a visitor or a citizen. You have roughly the same rights .
- Well I have to repeat myself. You are calling for Hitlerism, violence, pilgrimages centers destruction and yet you claim that all this is in the name of "modernity".
I mentioned ISIS (Da3ich) that is doing exactly what's you're calling for.
It seems you're not up to date regarding all these events. You need data before you call for something. I hope you don't mean what you're saying.

- In US a foreign national does not have same rights as a US citizen. For instance, immigration law is largely immune from judicial review. In the past the Congress has decided to expel noncitizens who were former Communists.

- Have you heard the word Guantanamo?

Here is why I told you that you have to be careful in the way you use your words.

Quote:
About 1st Amendment:
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances
__________________
.... La patrie ne peut être forte et solide sans une citoyenneté complète ....______Bensaïd Aït Idder
BiladAtlas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:01 PM   #8734
BiladAtlas
المخزن يطلع برا
 
BiladAtlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bilad Al Atlas
Posts: 7,588
Likes (Received): 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplet View Post
.......... Et voila le travail est accompli des yankees il n'auront plus besoin de revenir.
Apparemment ils sont forcés de revenir. Le travail n'a pas été accompli.
__________________
.... La patrie ne peut être forte et solide sans une citoyenneté complète ....______Bensaïd Aït Idder
BiladAtlas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:55 PM   #8735
Kimiwind1184
Speed Metal God
 
Kimiwind1184's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 1,858
Likes (Received): 582

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiladAtlas View Post
- Well I have to repeat myself. You are calling for Hitlerism, violence, pilgrimages centers destruction and yet you claim that all this is in the name of "modernity".
I mentioned ISIS (Da3ich) that is doing exactly what's you're calling for.
It seems you're not up to date regarding all these events. You need data before you call for something. I hope you don't mean what you're saying.

- In US a foreign national does not have same rights as a US citizen. For instance, immigration law is largely immune from judicial review. In the past the Congress has decided to expel noncitizens who were former Communists.

- Have you heard the word Guantanamo?

Here is why I told you that you have to be careful in the way you use your words.
You seem like one of those illiterate Moroccans who claim that they know everything but in reality they know nothing.

I indeed have heard of that Daech you call it, but I don’t have a precise idea about what they are doing exactly. I heard that they kill people in the name of their god (fake god, since I can't call those under any religion), and they want to create a new shitlamic state etc...!!! Those stuff, don't really interest me, I don't need to be updated as long as it doesn't basically affect my country. Let them kill and die in their middle east, a place filled of subhuman population.

I know I'm dealing with an idiot, if I keep replying to you I'll become an idiot like you, but I'll explain it for the last time, to clear myself off what you accuse me.

Hitlerism in the concept of my statement is, to get rid of people that are not productive and refuse to produce or help this country get to first class countries. To get rid of those who attack people (Mchermlin), and murderers (I've heard that homicide rates are on the rise nowadays). I’d like to apply Hitlerism on those who refuse to work and engage in the society. Those people in my opinion don't need to live because they are not human anymore. There are two ways to get rid of them: Shoot them or imprison them for life.

I think that your dear moulak driss zehoun, bok Omar, and shit like those pilgrimage centers need to be destroyed, pale. There are thousands of them unfortunately, they attract a lot of people like you, and they make this country go back to B.C times. As long as those are still standing around, we will never be a modern country.
Actually what I say goes well and will probably speed up the process of modernization of Morocco. But people like you are the ones taking over the prestigious positions in the parliament, that’s why we are far from realizing what we dream of.

Lmekhzen ytl3 berra, wa 7ta nta khask tle3 berra, vous êtes de la même pièce. Tu ne sais même pas comment faire un débat.

Quote:
- In US a foreign national does not have same rights as a US citizen. For instance, immigration law is largely immune from judicial review. In the past the Congress has decided to expel noncitizens who were former Communists.

- Have you heard the word Guantanamo?

Here is why I told you that you have to be careful in the way you use your words.
. Don't copy and past, it's not cool . And you're not going to tell me what is Guantanamo . One of my best friends is actually an American Iraq war veteran. He has also worked in another position in Yugoslavia, all during the presidential era of G.W.Bush. We spend a lot of time together, I know things about the states more than the average person, so better of you not tell what is this and what is that next time. And don't look much at Wikipedia man .

Cheers!!
__________________
Hang in there Schumi, everyone is crossing fingers for you..

Last edited by Kimiwind1184; Yesterday at 07:13 PM.
Kimiwind1184 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:56 PM   #8736
simplet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 920
Likes (Received): 120

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiladAtlas View Post
Apparemment ils sont forcés de revenir. Le travail n'a pas été accompli.
je parle de la pagaille les Yankee n'auront plus besoin de la créée, elle est la en Iraq pour très très longtemps , l’épopée du da3ichisme en est une résultante,

.
__________________
"Un homme sage remplit d'abord son cerveau avant de vider sa bouche."

Proverbe Kamite
simplet no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:44 PM   #8737
BiladAtlas
المخزن يطلع برا
 
BiladAtlas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Bilad Al Atlas
Posts: 7,588
Likes (Received): 562

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
You seem like one of those illiterate Moroccans who claim that they know everything but in reality they know nothing.

I indeed have heard of that Daech you call it, but I don’t have a precise idea about what they are doing exactly. I heard that they kill people in the name of their god (fake god, since I can't call those under any religion), and they want to create a new shitlamic state etc...!!! Those stuff, don't really interest me, I don't need to be updated as long as it doesn't basically affect my country. Let them kill and die in their middle east, a place filled of subhuman population.
Well few posts ago you looked surprised when I mentioned ISIS (Da3ich). You said you don't know what it is. That's why I suggested you keep yourself up to date. Maybe you need to spend more time with your best friend (The american Iraq war veteran). He may tell you more about ISIS. Especially those days. Chances he may go back to Iraq.

ISIS does affect Morocco. Many ISIS fighters are from Morocco. Again. I insist. Keep yourself up to date.
By the way. Based on what you're calling for (hitlerism, killing, pilgrimage centers destruction) you sound like a good hire for ISIS. Too much extremism in your posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
I know I'm dealing with an idiot, if I keep replying to you I'll become an idiot like you, but I'll explain it for the last time, to clear myself off what you accuse me.
I am not accusing you of anything. I even said maybe you don't mean what you're saying. This idiot is just calling you to keep yourself up to date. Ask your best Iraq war veteran friend. He can help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
Hitlerism in the concept of my statement is, to get rid of people that are not productive and refuse to produce or help this country get to first class countries. To get rid of those who attack people (Mchermlin), and murderers (I've heard that homicide rates are on the rise nowadays). I’d like to apply Hitlerism on those who refuse to work and engage in the society. Those people in my opinion don't need to live because they are not human anymore. There are two ways to get rid of them: Shoot them or imprison them for life.
A person who's not up to date cannot be productive. Will you shoot yourself?
And who are you to decide who needs to live and who does not? This is beyond belief. You're digging yourself a hole

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimiwind1184 View Post
I think that your dear moulak driss zehoun, bok Omar, and shit like those pilgrimage centers need to be destroyed, pale. There are thousands of them unfortunately, they attract a lot of people like you, and they make this country go back to B.C times. As long as those are still standing around, we will never be a modern country.
Actually what I say goes well and will probably speed up the process of modernization of Morocco. But people like you are the ones taking over the prestigious positions in the parliament, that’s why we are far from realizing what we dream of.

Lmekhzen ytl3 berra, wa 7ta nta khask tle3 berra, vous êtes de la même pièce. Tu ne sais même pas comment faire un débat.

. Don't copy and past, it's not cool . And you're not going to tell me what is Guantanamo . One of my best friends is actually an American Iraq war veteran. He has also worked in another position in Yugoslavia, all during the presidential era of G.W.Bush. We spend a lot of time together, I know things about the states more than the average person, so better of you not tell what is this and what is that next time. And don't look much at Wikipedia man .
Cheers!!
Whoever wants to visit My Driss or Bok Omar is free to do so. You are not supposed to tell people what to do. Keep your Hitlersim for yourself.
Ask your Iraq war veteran "best friend" to explain to you the first amendment of their constitution. Maybe he'll convince you that you should respect other people's choice.

About Guantanamo, I asked you if you heard of it just to use it as an example where US citizens and foreign nationals don't enjoy same rights.
__________________
.... La patrie ne peut être forte et solide sans une citoyenneté complète ....______Bensaïd Aït Idder
BiladAtlas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 06:03 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu