daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine
Old May 13th, 2005, 02:39 PM   #1
Alvin

Likes (Received): 26

BADMINTON thread

Taufik Hidayat in this exclusive interview. (its interesting!! just read it)

Indonesia will face Denmark in the semi finals of the Sudirman Cup tomorrow, held in Beijing. THe winner will face China in the finals on Sunday. Cheers

Hidayat Taufi is earger to challege Super Dan
2005-05-13 19:19:38 来源: 网易体育专稿 作者:旺旺 发表评论

Reported by Netease Sports Channel, May 13, 2005 Beijing time,

Indonesian top Hidayat Taufi is famous for his frankness and as a result, he is called“gunnery”. He didn’t join the match held between China and Indonesia on May 12th. On the exclusive interview, he keeps his direct style when talking about Chinese best three men’s single players.

REPORTERS:”Would you mind telling us why your eyes kept following Lin Dan when he was on the match yesterday?”

Taufi:”Well, I have to admit that I care about his match very much and I’m ill-affected at his title of‘Super Dan’. Lin has just simply got several more champions in tournaments and he lacks Championships for Asian Games and Olympic Games. In addition, I won over him in Indonesia and I don’t mind having another match with him. As far as I’m concerned, Lin Dan is powerful and vigorous, but it is not so hard to beat him because I’m more exquisite in technique.”

REPORTERS:“When fighting against Bao Chunlai, you’re not in a very good record. But on May 11th, after the match, you said that he was just a boy while you were a man. What does it suppose to mean?”

TAUFI:”That is exactly where the disparity lies. As for the match, I was upwind while he was low-speedy. I couldn’t adjust myself to that. Though his kills were not powerful, the accuracy of placement made me so hard to take response. However, technique is only one factor for a momentous match, wisdom and the spirits is more important. And I’m more experienced than him. As you can see, he almost got beaten by Lin Guangyi yesterday. That is why I consider him to be a‘boy’, boys characterize in being fragile in the zero hour.”

REPORTERS:”There is a saying that Chinese team will let Chen Hong attend the Men’s Singles in next match. What’s your opinion about that?”

TAUFI:”Well, I’ve never been scared of Chen Hong. And I keep an all-victory record in the last 6 matches against him. Maybe Chinese coach holds different opinions according to the results of Japanese Tournament. But I can tell you that I offered him a chance just because I felt so tired in the former match. And I welcome Chen very much to be my challenger again on Sudirman Cup.”

REPORTERS:”It seems to me that you’re not in good relationship with Chinese single players mention-above. And you’ve just neglected them when you met them.”

TAUFI:”It’s hard for top badminton players to be my friends and maybe I’m more popular with girls. For me, one or two good friend is enough. And Xia Xuanze is my only friend in Chinese line-up. But it is a pity that he doesn’t attend this tournament.”

REPORTERS:”What’s your comment on the possibilities of winning Sudirman Cup for Indonesia?”

TAUFI:”I hope, we will win. But it is true that we’ve still had some problems in women’s items.”

REPORTERS:”Since you’re in top form, then why do your coaches cover you up?”

TAUFI:”The coaches have their arrangements. But we have booked our berth in the semifinals and that is the most important. I’m eager to battle against Chinese players, and Lin Dan will be the most suitable one. He must be sure that my victory over him in Indonesian Tournament was owing to my home advantage.““But we have to defeat Denmark or South Korea as long as we want to encounter China in the finals. I hate South Korea the most because they downplayed and ragged us in the last Asian Games. I’m confident in beating them. As to Danish Gade Christensen Peter, I used to be swept by him but I’ve changed and become more confident in defeating him after the Olympic Games.”

“However, Chinese Lin Dan and Bao Chunlai are my primary opponents.”TAUFI added in the end of the interview.
Alvin no está en línea  

Sponsored Links

Old May 14th, 2005, 10:50 AM   #2
tata
there's no free lunch

Likes (Received): 2

Indonesia defeated Denmark and move to final. Other semis are China and Korea playing tonight.

Bus Rapid Transportation Database, BRT Part 1, BRT Part 2
tata no está en línea  
Old May 14th, 2005, 11:39 AM   #3
Alvin

yep! any of you interested to watch the LIVE Streaming from CCTV5?
go to www.coolstream.it . download the program (will only take 15 seconds for broadband) and install it.
Once installed, open the .exe file (a window will popup), and then open Windows Media Player (v9.0 or above) and a range of channels should appear on the window. Double click CCTV5..wait for about 5 minuets and you're there... PERFECT live streaming of the matches.

Matches tonight: China v Korea (7 PM Beijing time)
Tomorrow: FINAL - Indonesia v (China or Korea) - 7 PM Beijing time.

have fun guys!
Alvin no está en línea  
Old May 15th, 2005, 10:06 AM   #4
Alvin

China v Indonesia finals tonight!! Go INDO!

China set up showdown with Indonesia
(Agencies)
Updated: 2005-05-15 10:25

Badminton giants China are the strong favourites to lift the prestigious Sudirman Cup for the fifth time today when they meet Indonesia in the final of the world mixed team championships.

The host nation booked their spot in the final with a convincing 3-0 win over South Korea yesterday at Beijing’s Capital Gymnasium following Indonesia’s 3-0 sweep of Denmark in the other semi-final.

It was sweet revenge for China after their shock loss to the Koreans in the 2003 final in Eindhoven.

Indonesia won the inaugural edition of the biennial tournament in 1989, but China took home the trophy in 1995, 1997, 1999 and 2001. Few would bet against them adding 2005 to the list given the way they have played so far this week.

Olympic champions Zhang Jun-Gao Ling opened China’s account against South Korea, with a 15-11, 11-15, 15-8 win over Lee Jae-jin-Lee Hyo-jung.

Lin Dan then demonstrated why he is the world number one men’s singles player with a 15-9, 15-11 victory over Jang Young-soo.

Zhang Ning, the women's world number two, cemented China’s place in the final with an 11-2, 11-1 win over Lee Yun-hwa to spark the celebrations.

Earlier, Indonesia got off to the perfect start in the key mixed doubles rubber with Nova Widianto-Lilyana Natsir handing down a comprehensive 15-4, 15-7 thrashing of Jens Eriksen-Kamilla Juhl.

Olympic gold medallist Taufik Hidayat then outfought former world number one Peter Gade-Christensen 15-10, 15-3.

Camilla Sorensen, who was promoted to the semi-final line-up after Tine Rasmussen raptured her Achilles tendon against South Korea on Thursday, won the opening game of the women’s singles 11-3 against Fransisca Hari.

But despite the vocal support from the crowd she lost the second game 8-11. Fransisca then seized on her momentum to take the final game 11-2 and clinch Indonesia’s spot in the final.

Indonesian head coach Christian Hadinata, surprised at the ease of victory, said it would be a much sterner test today against China.

He insisted, however, that Indonesia had the firepower to cope with whatever was thrown at them.

“As long as all our players play like they did today then we are confident that we can win tomorrow,” Christian said.
Alvin no está en línea  
Old May 15th, 2005, 03:37 PM   #5
David-80
Le Nozze di Figaro...

The mixed double game was the best game I ever seen in my life, too bad Indonesia didnt make it. It was a great game.

Another best game is now on between super dan vs taufik...very entertaining.

I think China and Indonesia are the best team in the world right now.

cheers
Old May 15th, 2005, 05:57 PM   #6
Alvin

Indonesia lost 0-3 to China, the SUdirman Cup is back to China now after 2 years in Korea.
But the Indonesians put upa really good fight, and I am quite happy anyway eventhough they lost in the end. The Chinese are just too mighty!!
Btw Lindan beat Taufik in straight sets, though it was actually a very close , stunning match!
Alvin no está en línea  
Old May 15th, 2005, 06:01 PM   #7
Alvin

Sunday May 15, 11:41 PM
China trounces Indonesia to win fifth Sudirman Cup
China lifted the Sudirman Cup for the fifth time on Sunday, crushing Indonesia in a 3-0 championship romp in front of a home crowd.

The final got to a promising start for the Indonesians, with Nova Widianto and Lilyana Natsir taking the first game 15-12 against double Olympic champions Zhang Jun and Gao Ling.

But the Chinese pair roared back to take the second 15-5 and put their team one up by clinching the third 15-8 to the delight of the crowd.

That put the pressure on Taufik Hidayat when he came on to face left-handed world No. 1 Lin Dan.

Taufik, the Olympic champion, came back from 10-6 down to lead 14-12. Then Lin retaliated to level at 14-14 and force the game into setting.

Lin finished off the opening game 17-15. ADVERTISEMENT

He dictated game two and Taufik couldn't narrow the gap as the agile young star eased his way to victory 15-9 before saluting the crowd and raising a clenched left fist in triumph. Taufik was left downcast.

All that remained was for world and Olympic champion Zhang Ning to crown China's night by taking the women's singles.

Zhang raced through the first game 11-1 against world No. 86 Francisca Ratnasari Haris, making it look one-sided. But Haris was a stubborn opponent and made a fight of it until Zhang clinched the cup on her second match point with a perfect angled backhand drop.

Chinese coach Li Yongbo and his squad jubilantly lifted the trophy _ but not before his team threw him up in the air.

"They all played and performed well," Li said later at a press conference. "The players are now going to chill out for a short while."

Sunday night's win completed the triple sweep Li had been hoping for _ the Sudirman along with the Thomas and Uber cups from last year.

But Li is already making more plans.

"We have new missions," he said. "We will now be attaching importance to the world championships, the Asian Games and the Thomas and Uber Cup."

The 10th Sudirman Cup will be held in Glasgow, Scotland, in June 2007.
Alvin no está en línea  
Old May 15th, 2005, 06:39 PM   #8
JktCity
I Love You Baby

Likes (Received): 0

demmit...the chinese are simply too powerful.....maybe next time...
JktCity no está en línea  
Old May 16th, 2005, 12:40 PM   #9
Alvin

TheStar

Rexy to coach for Malaysia.........

PETALING JAYA: It will be a big boost to the development of Malaysian mixed doubles badminton if Indonesia's former doubles ace Rexy Mainaky takes up employment with the Badminton Association of Malaysia (BAM).

Rexy, an Olympic and world champion, is tipped to become the second foreign coach after China's Li Mao to take up a coaching post in Malaysia this year.

He is expected to assist national chief coach Yap Kim Hock in taking charge of the doubles players in the national team.

Although the BAM were tight-lipped over the matter, it is believed that Rexy agreed in principle two day's ago to take up an appointment with them.

The BAM are expected to have more discussion on the terms of a contract when both parties meet up during the Sudirman Cup world mixed team competition in Beijing next week.

A final recommendation would still have to be made to the BAM council, who are expected to meet in the middle of the month.

Kim Hock did not divulge any details but said that they certainly need an extra hand, especially with the World Championships coming up in three months' time.

“All I can say is that we are short-handed and I need another coach to assist me. He has verbally agreed to come here to help with preparing the doubles players ahead of the World Championships in August,” said Kim Hock.

The BAM secretary, Gangga Rao, did not discount that Rexy is on top of their list.

Other coaches whom the BAM are looking at if things do not turn out their way are Chinese coaches Chen Changjie and Chen Kang, who have had stints in Malaysia before, and Thailand's Sompol Kukasemkij.

But having Rexy in the fold will definitely be a big boost to the doubles department, especially after the exit of Kim Hock's assistant Tan Kim Her, who left in January to coach in South Korea.

Kim Hock is currently assisted by former internationals Pang Cheh Chang and Chang Kim Wai in the training of the doubles players.

Rexy has a contract with the BA of England, which will expire at the end of next month.

With the English team, he has taken the mixed doubles pair of Nathan Robertson-Gail Emms to the silver medal in the Athens Olympic last August.

The pair also won the All-England title in March and they are the current world number one.

As a player, Rexy's biggest achievement was partnering Ricky Subagja to the Olympic title in Atlanta in 1996, beating Kim Hock-Cheah Soon Kit in the final.

The previous year, they emerged as the winners in the World Championships in Lausanne.
Alvin no está en línea  
Old July 11th, 2005, 07:53 AM   #10
Alvin

Candra/Sigit - Winner of BOTH Singapore and Malaysia Open 2005 (Men's Doubles), despite their age..(29)

and Taufik Hidayat, winner of Singapore Open 2005 (Men's Singles).

Alvin no está en línea  
Old July 11th, 2005, 09:36 AM   #11
XxRyoChanxX
holla holla hey!

Likes (Received): 8

uuhhhh cuties..LOL..(sigit)
Old July 13th, 2005, 04:30 AM   #12
rhz

Indonesia in sports...

Let's post news/pictures/anything related to Indonesian athletes making names around the world!!!
rhz no está en línea  
Old July 13th, 2005, 04:34 AM   #13
rhz

Tennis: Indonesian FedCup Team Stays in World Group II

Asia dominates World Group II Play-offs
Japan, Thailand, China PR and Indondesia have all secured places in the 2006 Fed Cup World Group II after victories in the World Group II Play-offs on Sunday. China PR has qualified for the Fed Cup World Group for the first time in its history, while Japan, Thailand and Indonesia have retained their World Group II status.

All four nations scored identical 4-1 victories, having started the day level at 1-1. The most surprising scoreline came in Tokyo, where an under strength Japan team upset their higher ranked opponents from Bulgaria. Akiko Morigami extended her unbeaten 2005 Fed Cup singles record to four matches with a 76(3) 63 victory over Bulgarian No. 1 Magdalena Maleeva 76 63. Aiko Nakamura then sealed a winning 3-1 lead with a 64 76(2) victory over fast-rising 15-year-old Sesil Karatancheva.

Suchanun Viratprasert was Thailand's heroine in their 4-1 victory over the Slovak Republic in Bangkok. After Tamarine Tanasugarn defeated Slovak substitute Magdalena Rybarikova 61 62, the Thai No. 2 scored her second victory of the weekend, 64 62 over Lubomira Kurhajcova, to seal the home triumph.

There were no problems for China PR, who dropped only nine games in Sunday's three rubbers against Slovenia in Beijing. Na Li defeated Katarina Srebotnik 61 62 in the battle of the number ones, before Jie Zheng completed China's victory with a 63 61 triumph over Andreja Klepac. Olympic champions Ting Li and Tian-Tian Sun extended the winning margin with a 62 60 success over Tina Krizan and Sandra Volk.

Indonesia was the one team to win away from home against Puerto Rico in Salinas. Wynne Praskuya defeated Kristina Brandi 64 62 to record her second singles victory of the weekend, before Romana Tedjakusuma overcame Vilmarie Castellvi 62 62 to clinch Indonesia's place in the 2006 World Group II.

Bulgaria, Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Puerto Rico will all now compete in their respective Zone Group I event in 2006.

Excellent efforts by Indo team despites missing the #1 player, Angelique Widjaja, who is out with a knee injury
rhz no está en línea  
Old July 13th, 2005, 10:46 AM   #14
Ara

Our FIFA ranking as of this month (June 2005):

Men: 91st (went down 1 ranking from July)
Women: 65th (went down 3 ranking from July)
Ara no está en línea  
Old July 13th, 2005, 02:56 PM   #15
David-80
Le Nozze di Figaro...

Indonesia just won silver medal in SEABA basketball championship and will go to the asian basketball cup representing ASEAN together with Malaysia.

Indonesia runner up SEABA 2005

KUALA LUMPUR – Timnas SEAG 2005 Indonesia memetik kemenangan 110-50 (55-22) atas Vietnam pada hari terakhir kejuaraan SEABA, Sabtu (9/7) di MABA Stadium, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Inilah kemenangan ketiga Indonesia dari empat pertandingan yang dimainkan. Kemenangan didapat atas Singapura, Thailand, dan Vietnam, sementara kekalahan diderita dari tuan rumah Malaysia.
Menghadapi tim Vietnam yang merupakan regu terlemah pada turnamen ini, timnas Indonesia terlambat start. Vietnam sempat memberikan perlawanan sehingga skor tidak berbeda jauh. Field goal timnas buruk pada kuarter pertama ini. Timnas menang 17-12 di kuarter pertama.

Memasuki kuarter kedua, pelatih Rastafari Horongbala mengganti formasi pemain. Dua guard dimasukkan sekaligus yakni Mario Wuysang dan Faisal J. Achmad. Permainan pun berkembang cepat dan menarik

Tembakan-tembakan 3-angka Faisal dan Amin Prihantono membombardir jaring Vietnam. Field goal timnas di atas 40% pada kuarter kedua ini. Dengan cepat timnas memimpin 48-19 selama 8 menit permainan. Skor akhir 55-22 di akhir kuarter kedua.

Memasuki kuarter ketiga, pelatih Rastafari mengganti kembali komposisi pemain. Ia memasukkan Mario Wuysang, Wendha Wijaya, Riko Hantono, Wellyanson Situmorang, dan Hari Suharsono. Permainan cepat ternyata juga dikembangkan komposisi ini. Para pemain Vietnam kesulitan membendung tembakan-tembakan 3-angka Indonesia. Indonesia unggul 93-43 di akhir kuarter ketiga.

Pada kuarter keempat, timnas menurunkan mayoritas big man seperti I Made Sudiadnyana, Ronny Gunawan, Andre Tiara, Youbel Sondakh, dan Wendha Wijaya. Perolehan angka Indonesia tidak secepat kuarter kedua dan ketiga, namun Indonesia menang rebound, baik offense maupun defense. Perolehan angka Indonesia banyak diperoleh dari paint area. Skor di akhir kuarter keempat 110-50 untuk kemenangan Indonesia.

“Secara teknis, lawan memang jauh di bawah kita. Maka saya menurunkan berbagai macam komposisi pemain,” ungkap Rastafari, head coach timnas, usai pertandingan.

“Pada kuarter pertama memang skor kecil dan anak-anak terlihat lebih santai. Namun mulai kuarter kedua mereka tancap gas. Yang pasti, dibandingkan saat kalah dari Malaysia semalam, anak-anak tampil lebih lepas pada pertandingan ini,” tambah Rastafari.
Field goal Indonesia 59,21% sementara Vietnam 28,77%. Indonesia membuat 12 tembakan 3-pt dari 26 usaha. Indonesia pun hanya membuat 14 turnover sementara Vietnam 20.

Empat pemain Indonesia mencetak dobel digit yakni Amin Prihantono 18 angka, Wellyanson Situmorang 15, Faisal J. Achmad 13, dan Mario Wuysang 12. Sementara skor terbanyak Vietnam dibuat Tiep Ri Da Ni dengan 14 angka.

Sementara itu hasil pertandingan terakhir Thailand vs Malaysia, dimenangkan oleh Malaysia dengan skor akhir 74 - 58 (33-33). Dengan demikian, Indonesia menjadi runner up SEABA ke-6 tahun 2005.
Old July 13th, 2005, 03:28 PM   #16
David-80
Le Nozze di Figaro...

Pictures of our national team in action

Here is the next wayne rooney, hes still 18th year old but already Indonesia golden boy. Many foreign clubs are now interested at him.

Indonesia national team

Pic courtesy of tigercup website

Cheers
Old July 13th, 2005, 03:47 PM   #17
XxRyoChanxX
holla holla hey!

Likes (Received): 8

that guy doesn't even look 18..he looks so OLD.!..but hey..more power to him
Old August 22nd, 2005, 11:40 AM   #18
Alvin

I saw this match live on the net...it was an amazing game. The US won its first ever medal in the badminton world championships thanks to home support and Indonesia's own Gunawan , beating Candra/Sigit. I hope their victory can promote badminton in the US. ANyway, Indonesai took two titles, men's singles (Taufik Hidayat) and mixed Doubles. China took women's singles and doubles.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gunawan, Bach win U.S.'s first world badminton title
Posted: Monday August 22, 2005 2:21AM; Updated: Monday August 22, 2005 2:21AM

Tony Gunawan and teammate Howard Bach, seeded 13th, beat No. 2 Candra Wijaya and Sigit Budiarto 15-11, 10-15, 15-11.
AP

ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) -- Tony Gunawan and Howard Bach won the United States' first world title in badminton Sunday night at the World Badminton Championships.

The pair, seeded 13th in men's doubles, rallied in the final game for a 15-11, 10-15, 15-11 victory over No. 2 Candra Wijaya and Sigit Budiarto of Indonesia, who were seeking their first world title since 1997.

Also winning world championships were Olympic gold medalist Taufik Hidayat of Indonesia in men's singles, China's Xie Xingfang in women's singles and Indonesia's mixed-doubles pair of Nova Widianto and Lilyana Natsir.

Gunawan and Bach held a 5-1 lead in the third game of their final before Wijaya and Budiarto moved ahead 11-9.

But after the Americans regained service, Gunawan -- who won the 2000 Olympic gold medal with Wijaya for Indonesia -- tied the score with an overhead line drive.

Gunawan scored three points with overhead shots during the rally, which ended when Budiarto hit Bach's overhead smash behind his own back and into the net.

Gunawan earned his second world championship. He teamed with Halim Haryanto to win the 2001 title for Indonesia.

Hidayat, seeded sixth, routed top-seeded Lin Dan of China, 15-3, 15-7. Hidayat built a 13-0 lead in the first game before overcoming a 7-3 deficit in the second game.

In women's singles, second-seeded Xie defeated the defending Olympic and world champion, top-seeded teammate Zhang Ning, 11-8, 9-11, 11-3.

"I congratulate her," Zhang said through a translator. "She's very smart and she never hesitated."

Xie said through a translator that she based her aggressive style on the air conditioning that affected the shuttlecock's flight.

"In the first game, the wind was behind me and I attacked very hard," Xie said. "In the second game, we changed courts and the wind was against me, so Ning had better control. In the third game, I controlled the bird very well."

China has won five of the past six women's singles titles since 1995. The World Badminton Championships have been held every two years.

Widianto and Natsir, seeded fourth, gave Indonesia its first mixed-doubles world championship since 1980 by rallying for a 13-15, 15-8, 15-2 victory over No. 11 Xie Zhongbo and Zhang Yawen from China.

Copyright 2005 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Taufik Hidayat, Olympic champion, beat world #1 Lin Dan easily 15-3 15-7. the FIRST EVER player in history to win BOTH Olympics and the world championships consecutively.

Indonesia's Hidayat routs Lin to capture badminton world title 1 hour, 28 minutes ago

ANAHEIM, United States (AFP) - Olympic champion Taufik Hidayat of Indonesia blitzed world No 1 Lin Dan in straight games to win the world badminton championship men's singles title here.

ADVERTISEMENT

The 24-year-old Indonesian becomes the first man to hold the Olympic and World titles at the same time.

World No 6 Hidayat set the tone early by winning the first 13 straight points of the match en route to a 15-3, 15-7 victory in 36 minutes at the Arrowhead Pond arena.

"I am very fortunate and grateful," Hidayat said. "All of my targets of winning the prestige tournaments have been achieved.

"Not everybody gets an Olympic as well as a World Championship. This proves I am one of the best in men's singles."

This is the third career victory for Hidayat over Lin and comes just seven weeks after Hidayat beat Lin in the semi-finals of the Singapore Open.

Lin was trying to end the top-seed jinx at the Worlds as only two top seeds have won the men's title since the first Worlds in 1977.

"I had a bad start and nothing more," Lin said. "I will be back next year to win the title again."

Hidayat clinched the title with an arching overhead smash that froze Lin in his tracks.

Hidayat, who said it was his dream to become the first in history to hold both major titles, then dropped to his knees and cupped his face in his hands. He is also the reigning Asian Games champion.

The five-time Indonesian Open winner Hidayat beat Lin at his own game, overpowering the 21 year old from Fujian, China, with an overpowering smash and a selective net attack.

Hidayat defeated South Korea's Shon Seung-Mo 15-8, 15-7 to win the gold medal at the Athens.

He broke through here in his third Worlds. His best previous finish was a semi-final berth in 2001.

The last Worlds were Birmingham in 2003 where Hidayat was eliminated in the round of 16 by China's Bao Chunlai.

Hidayat is considered the bad boy of men's badminton and has been compared to tennis great John McEnroe because of his outbursts on the court. He received one yellow card in Anaheim for throwing his racket but he kept his cool in the final.

It was another surprise loss for Lin, who has held the world number one ranking since March 2004.

He suffered a shock first round-exit in the Athens Olympics to Singapore's Ronald Susilo.

Lin was seeking a double win with his girlfriend Xie Xingfang who captured her first world championship title earlier in the day by beating defending champion Zhang Ning 11-8, 9-11, 11-3.

"I already congratulated my girlfriend Xie when she won the title. I am happy for her," Lin said.

gph05bb
Alvin no está en línea  
Old August 22nd, 2005, 12:39 PM   #19
Blue_Sky

Likes (Received): 427

That is very good for them...
congratzzz

Blue_Sky no está en línea  
Old August 22nd, 2005, 12:43 PM   #20
bahar

Congratulations!!! You have made us proud...