SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Forum Structure and Organisation

Tags
admin
210K views 992 replies 69 participants last post by  In my Liverpool home. 
#1 ·
If anyone has any suggestions for the moving of threads, renaming, editing or merging - would you be willing to post the relevant links and comments into this thread please. I'll action as soon as humanly possible.

Many thanks.

#64 ·
Could the 'Transport in the Liverpool City Region' thread be renamed to 'Non-Rail Transport in the Liverpool City Region' please, as when I made the thread it was supposed to be for news about transportation other than rail - a bit like the Non-Metrolink thread in the Manchester forum, which is based around news from other transport other than the Metrolink - and that isn't clear with its present name.

The thread is here: http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=1439922

#77 ·
^^

Thanks b4mmy. :cheers:

If it's not too much trouble, could the thread title be altered to read 'Neptune Development | Wapping | Mixed Use' as the previous 'L1' name is long dead, and will likely only serve to cause confusion with Liverpool ONE?

Thanks in advance. :)

#87 ·
We currently seem to have two threads for St. John's Shopping Centre - one in the Construction Forum, and another in main forum dealing with both St. John's and Clayton Square.

I've scanned through the combined St. John's/Clayton Square thread, and there seems to be only fleeting discussion of Clayton Square (something which would be regarded as temporarily going off an a tangent on any other thread) with the main focus being St. John's. Therefore I wondered whether it might be worth merging the two threads together, under the title of 'St. John's Shopping Centre', leaving the Retail in Liverpool thread for discussion of Clayton Square (or perhaps a new thread if something really major was proposed for Clayton Square)?

Thoughts?

#92 ·