SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Wisma Telekom Semarak now known as MENARA CELCOM

18K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  JStrand 
#1 ·
Celcom corporate HQ now known as Menara Celcom

CELLULAR phone operator Celcom (M) Bhd said its corporate headquarters, previously known as Wisma Telekom Semarak, would now be called Menara Celcom.

It said in a statement yesterday that the new Celcom building would reflect the company’s infrastructure strength following its successful merger with TM Cellular Sdn Bhd.

Embodying the spirit of progress, the 22-storey Menara Celcom in Kuala Lumpur boasts 60,000 fibre optic lines.

This would assure networking and high-speed connectivity at all times, enabling the fast transmission of voice, data and video, it said. – Bernama

#3 ·
baqthier said:
How about Marinara? What made it 100% empty?
Donno. Don't you find that weird when the rest of the building nearby Marinara was either fully or halfully occupied :? I just couldn't think any other reason why that place is 100% empty....

Maybe they don't like the owner of that building tak :D

#9 ·
szehoong said:
YES :D (although this answer comes a year later) :lol:
MY GOODNESS!! what a waste of money :bash:

#11 ·
I think that's becoz Marinara is not easily accessible? The entry point is not at Jln Tun Razak eh?

#19 ·
Do you guys know that Celcom is now part of Axiata company?
The Axiata's HQ is now in KL Sentral area (Jalan Sentral 5). And since Celcom is now part of their company, heard the "khabar angin" that all staff and their management will join them and relocate to the KL Sentral area soon, Lot G or whatsoever (I'm not sure about that).

I hope so lah.. dunno when... hope it jadi lah.. hahahaha... :lol: :nuts:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.