Tags
china
539K views 1K replies 196 participants last post by  General Huo 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#667 · (Edited)
^^

@little universe:

On Wuzhen town, do I see one important landmark from there? I think that house in Wuzhen could be one of the first meeting places of the Chinese Communist Party in its early years...

At Xi'an's Terracotta Warriors, where exactly is the museum located? And how can it be reached by public transportation?

Reactions: Highcliff
#674 · (Edited)
^^

Not sure about Shijiazhuang. Those photos could be taken from some clear days.

Some other big cities in North China Region do have severe air pollution problems such as Taiyuan and Baotou as both of them have large numbers of steel mills within cities' propers.

Beijing used to have a huge steel mill in the city's west until they relocated the entire factory to Caofeidian (an outer suburb in neighbouring Tangshan City) a few years ahead of the Olympic Game.

The air pollution in Beijing these days mainly due to the daily heavy traffic and the construction dusts i guess.

#684 · (Edited)

Chengdu ,Capital of Sichuan Province ,western china

These are photos from the city's exbihition and convention center area

day view

This area is very special, because it combines western and eastern triditional architecture style together to create a mix of culture
^^

I like this district in chengdu. Very Chic Stuff yet very Chinese!

#682 · (Edited)
Chengdu ---- the old city center ----- Sichuan Province 、western China

There is a river aroud the city's old center, which is just like a lady wearing the necklace. The Chengdu people call it mother river and along the riverside you can enjoy Chengdu's fantastic night life - different styles of bars 、 restaurants、KTVs、shopping malls , all you can imagine

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.