• daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on one | forums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > General Photography

General Photography General discussions on photography and non urban photos

Old May 25th, 2015, 12:12 AM   #3861
Luk's
do mundo

Likes (Received): 4450

Marins Peak - State of São Paulo

Pico dos Marins is a mountain peak located on the border of two Brazilian cities: Piquete and Cruzeiro, in the state of São Paulo. The peak lies within the Mantiqueira Mountains and has an elevation of 2,420.7 metres

Pico dos Marins by Jeremias Pereira, no Flickr

Pico dos Marins by Jeremias Pereira, no Flickr

Sponsored Links

Old May 27th, 2015, 02:30 AM   #3862
Houshmman
My God is always eternal!

Likes (Received): 2114

Serra do Tabuleiro, Santa Catarina

Erik und Rose - I♥D/I♥Y
Houshmman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2015, 03:08 PM   #3863
Houshmman

Inhotim Institute, Minas Gerais
One of the largest contemporary art museums in the world

https://www.flickr.com/photos/alexan...o/16580265029/

Erik und Rose - I♥D/I♥Y
Old May 29th, 2015, 07:33 PM   #3864
FAAN

Likes (Received): 35158

Sincorá Falls - Bahia

Sincorá Falls are falls located at Serra do Sincorá in the limits of Chapada Diamantina National Park, Bahia state.

Sincora I by Paulo Santos, on Flickr

Sincora by Paulo Santos, on Flickr

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

- The Urban Tourist:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|

- Cityscapes: since January of 14'
|
|
|

- GTC:

FAAN no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2015, 07:36 PM   #3865
FAAN

Chapada Dimantina National Park - Bahia

The Chapada Diamantina National Park is a 1,520 km² national park in the Chapada Diamantina region of the State of Bahia. Chapada is a Brazilian word that means a region of steep cliffs, usually at the edge of a plateau. Diamantina refers to the diamonds found there in the mid-19th century.

Entardecer no Morro do Camelo by Paulo Santos, no Flickr

Anoitecer no Morro do Camelo by Paulo Santos, no Flickr

- The Urban Tourist:
|

|
|
|

- GTC:

Old May 30th, 2015, 12:32 AM   #3866
Luk's
do mundo

Likes (Received): 4450

Awesome pics FAAN. I'm so happy that you are back!!!!!

Houshmman, Katarzyna DJ, FAAN liked this post
Luk's está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2015, 01:44 AM   #3867
Houshmman

Road in Monte Verde, Minas Gerais

https://www.flickr.com/photos/robertoya/12929690244/

Erik und Rose - I♥D/I♥Y
Old May 31st, 2015, 04:20 AM   #3868
Houshmman

Road in Senador Amaral, Minas Gerais

Erik und Rose - I♥D/I♥Y
Old May 31st, 2015, 04:40 AM   #3869
Houshmman

São José dos Ausentes, Rio Grande do Sul

https://www.flickr.com/photos/meiryperuchi/14832277035/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/oldpic/13914225908/

That Brazil is a country of continental dimensions, everyone knows. But there are few who can admire the huge diversity that territory.
I love my homeland (Germany), but I'm completely in love with this majestic country called Brazil!

Erik und Rose - I♥D/I♥Y
Old May 31st, 2015, 04:42 AM   #3870
FAAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luk's View Post
Awesome pics FAAN. I'm so happy that you are back!!!!!
Thanks Luk's

I've been very busy lately so unfortunately rarely I have time to post on Skyscrapercity

- The Urban Tourist:
|

|
|
|

- GTC:

Katarzyna DJ, redcode liked this post
Old May 31st, 2015, 04:53 AM   #3871
FAAN

Mirante do Roncador in Rio - Rio de Janeiro

Rio de Janeiro: Carioca Landscapes Between the Mountain and the Sea

Mirante do Roncador is a place that offers a panoramic view of some of the beaches of Barra da Tijuca in Rio de Janeiro.

Mirante do Roncador - Rio de Janeiro by Higor de Padua Vieira Neto, on Flickr

Mirante do Roncador - Rio de Janeiro by Higor de Padua Vieira Neto, on Flickr

- The Urban Tourist:
|

|
|
|

- GTC:

Old May 31st, 2015, 04:58 AM   #3872
FAAN

View of Rio's Shapes at Sunset - Rio de Janeiro

Rio de Janeiro: Carioca Landscapes Between the Mountain and the Sea

Rio de Janeiro, commonly referred to as simply Rio, is the second largest city in Brazil, the sixth largest city in the Americas and the world's thirty-fifth largest city by population. The metropolis is anchor to the Rio de Janeiro metropolitan area, ranked as the second most populous metropolitan area in Brazil, the sixth most populous in the Americas and the eighteenth largest in the world.

Parque da Cidade - Niteroi by Higor de Padua Vieira Neto, on Flickr

Parque da Cidade - Niteroi by Higor de Padua Vieira Neto, on Flickr

- The Urban Tourist:
|

|
|
|

- GTC:

Old May 31st, 2015, 03:35 PM   #3873
Brasileiro_MG

Likes (Received): 2131

Serra do Mar

Sea Range

Serra do Mar Paulista by Rafael Fernando, on Flickr

Ubatuba by Rafael Fernando, on Flickr

Crista by Rafael Fernando, on Flickr

Da Caçandoquinha by Rafael Fernando, on Flickr

Last edited by Brasileiro_MG; May 31st, 2015 at 03:40 PM.
Brasileiro_MG no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 7th, 2015, 05:58 AM   #3874
Houshmman

Trindade Island
Trindade and Martim Vaz Archipelago, Vitória - Espírito Santo

By Haroldo Palo Jr.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ilhada...de/4394832502/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/ilhada...de/4389630471/

Erik und Rose - I♥D/I♥Y
Old June 14th, 2015, 05:21 PM   #3875
Houshmman

Metropolitan Cathedral of Brasília

The capital of Brazil is the only city in the world built in the twentieth century to be awarded (in 1987) the status of Historical and Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO

by Bruno Pinheiro

by Rafael Sasaki

by Thiago Melo

Erik und Rose - I♥D/I♥Y

Last edited by Houshmman; June 14th, 2015 at 06:06 PM.
Old June 29th, 2015, 07:42 AM   #3876
FAAN

Cabo Beach in Recife's Metro Area - Pernambuco

Recife is the fifth-largest metropolitan area in Brazil with 3,743,854 inhabitants. Recife is located where the Beberibe River meets the Capibaribe River to flow into the Atlantic Ocean. It is a major port on the Atlantic Ocean. Its name is an allusion to the stone reefs that are present by the city's shores. The many rivers, small islands and over 50 bridges found in Recife city center characterize its geography and gives it the moniker of the "Brazilian Venice".

Cabo Beach by Marc Roberts, on Flickr

Cabo Beach by Marc Roberts, on Flickr

- The Urban Tourist:
|

|
|
|

- GTC:

Old June 29th, 2015, 07:46 AM   #3877
FAAN

Ouro Preto - Minas Gerais

Historic Town of Ouro Preto

Founded at the end of the 17th century, Ouro Preto (meaning Black Gold) was originally called Vila Rica, or "rich village", the focal point of the gold rush and Brazil's golden age in the 18th century under Portuguese rule.

The city centre contains well-preserved Portuguese colonial architecture, with few signs of modern urban life. Modern construction must adhere to historical standards maintained by the city. 18th- and 19th-century churches decorated with gold and the sculptured works of Aleijadinho make Ouro Preto a prime tourist destination.

Ouro Preto by Paulo Henrique Pereira, on Flickr

Ouro Preto by Paulo Henrique Pereira, on Flickr

- The Urban Tourist:
|

|
|
|

- GTC:

Tags
brasil, brasile, brazil, brésil