daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > North Africa > Egypt > Construction, infrastructure & development > Projects & Construction | المشاريع الانشائية > Greater Cairo Metropolitan Area

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 27th, 2010, 04:34 PM   #1
MASRI

Likes (Received): 37

CAIRO | Rivoli at Centre Ville|640,000 square meter development| U/C

Enter the gates of Centre Ville and capture the elegance and beauty of the French style of architecture. 640,000 square meter development. Reminiscent of old Downtown Cairo’s belle ipoque architecture, Centre Ville recaptures the spirit of Parisian architecture that made Downtown Cairo so appealing, walk able and enjoyable as a place of residence. The apartments in Cairo and retail will be encased in several architectural styles particular to that period of history, evoking the grandeur, luxury and charm of that era. Centre Ville comprises of apartments and will be the backdrop for your dreams to become a reality and the palette for the creation of extraordinary memories

ABOUT CENTRE VILLE
  • Enter the gates of Centre Ville and capture the elegance and beauty of the French style of architecture.
  • 640,000 square meter development.
  • Reminiscent of old Downtown Cairo’s belle ipoque architecture, Centre Ville recaptures the spirit of Parisian architecture that made Downtown Cairo so appealing, walk able and enjoyable as a place of residence.
  • The apartments and retail will be encased in several architectural styles particular to that period of history, evoking the grandeur, luxury and charm of that era.
  • Centre Ville comprises of apartments and will be the backdrop for your dreams to become a reality and the palette for the creation of extraordinary memories.
  • This unique apartment community will also include prime retail.
  • Living here is designed to give you total peace of mind and privacy, as
  • Centre Ville is a private gated community with 24-hour security and controlled entry.
  • Located in close proximity to Park Avenue at New Cairo – the biggest retail destination in the Middle-East, Centre Ville is also close to Heliopolis and Nasr City.

CENTRE VILLE CLUB HOUSE-MEMBERS ONLY-
  • The Clubhouse will offer state-of-the-art fitness facilities that ensure you stay in the pink of health always.
  • If you need a little space, to think, to unwind, or to relax, all you have to do is go for a nice workout at the gym.
  • Sneak off for a relaxing swim, sit in the sauna, or visit the luxury spa for a nice massage.
  • An outdoor kid’s play area where the kid’s can play around happily while you relax.
  • Fitness could also be a family affair at the outdoor swimming pool.
  • Your private world with privileges that is exclusive to this developers brand of luxury. From an indoor restaurant that caters from Friday Brunches to multi-
  • function indoor rooms.
  • Restaurants and coffee shops around the outdoor swimming pool.
  • Indulge in the red carpet life, every single day of your life.

ADDITIONAL FACILITIES
  • Centre Ville aims to be a self-contained location where every need and every joy is well within reach.
  • An amenity rich environment, this address offers you the most sophisticated standard of living, giving you the freedom to live life as you desire.
  • Your neighborhood will even comprise of Praying Facilities, a nursery and a school.
  • Elevator is available in Each building
  • The height of the ceiling is between 2.8 and 3 meters.

RETAIL
  • The stress of modern life melts away as you glance through the vivid retail area.
  • Green pockets with picturesque flowers add a rainbow of colors and provides a natural backdrop that warms the heart. Ample parking is provided and is set within landscaped parks for a most enjoyable shopping experience.
  • Located on the ground floor of the buildings, the retail areas will cater to the various demands of the residents and will include the likes of a pharmacy, hair saloons, supermarkets, laundry, dry cleaners and fashion stores.
  • For a savory dining experience that caters to the most different palettes, Centre Ville has a variety of cafes, bakeries and restaurants.

ABOUT RIVOLI

Set within a cluster of six blocks, and each comprised of several buildings, Rivoli captures the spirit of turn of the century Parisian architecture with its decorative iron railings, stone cornices and tall window openings. Several fagades lined side by side evoke a “city block” feel and are lined by a wide tree lined sidewalk and ample surface parking.
Green pocket parks are captured in the internal courtyards of these blocks for the pleasure and use of its residents, in addition to swimming pools for the exclusive use of the Residents

APARTMENTS
  • The apartments are beautifully crafted and detailed in line with its architectural reference. These elegantly designed interiors also offer majestic views of the spectacular outdoors.
  • The buildings will be 6-storeys.
  • Your 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments will be the ideal place to spend quality time with family and friends.
MASRI no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old May 27th, 2010, 04:38 PM   #2
MASRI

Likes (Received): 37

MASRI no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #3
egypt69

Likes (Received): 1388

This project has been on for 2 years, but no one posted it. thanks
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:14 PM   #4
UAE_isthebest

Likes (Received): 25

Wooow! it's beautiful!!
Old May 27th, 2010, 08:26 PM   #5
xAbd0o
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)

Likes (Received): 799

I personally Hate details stuff. this design is way tooooooo detailed! but I do Love the fact that there is green areas and the overall is pretty great.

- "I put "thobe" as my email password, but Gmail said it wasn't long enough."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her shower naked."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her wear make up under her niqab."
- "Can't stop thinking about those forearms I saw by accident."
- "Downloading the new "Angry Beards""
xAbd0o no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2010, 04:15 PM   #6
MARTYR
جنوبي حر

personally i think this is a revival of cairo's architecture from the early 20th century... it looks really nice and its a change from the simple ultra-modern high-rises that are getting built everywhere.... this way u'll have something special and different from the rest of cities and at the same time it will be re-emphasizing the architecture that once dominated cairo's scene in its heyday !!!
i hope it doesn't turn out as a cheap rip-off of Beirut's city center !!!
Old May 28th, 2010, 04:20 PM   #7
MARTYR
جنوبي حر

also if we cant some contruction updates, that would be great !!!
Old May 29th, 2010, 06:16 PM   #8
Bastet
Nothing Compares To Egypt

Likes (Received): 0

martyr i couldn't agree more
Bastet no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:07 AM   #9
YorkTown
SSC Algeria

Likes (Received): 297

It's so frenchy is it uc yet
YorkTown no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2010, 02:04 PM   #10
xAbd0o
(j)r(j)-p꜂(t)

Likes (Received): 799

yep it is as the thread title suggest so.

- "I put "thobe" as my email password, but Gmail said it wasn't long enough."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her shower naked."
- "#MyWifeIsLuckyBecause I let her wear make up under her niqab."
- "Can't stop thinking about those forearms I saw by accident."
- "Downloading the new "Angry Beards""
xAbd0o no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2012, 04:03 AM   #11
hesho_16

Likes (Received): 3

hesho_16 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #12
hesho_16