daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Albanian Forum > Zhvillimet Urbane > Arkitektura dhe Planifikimi Urban

Arkitektura dhe Planifikimi Urban Architecture Projects and Urban Development News.
» Tirana | Prishtina

Old July 3rd, 2008, 03:26 AM   #1
poutine

Likes (Received): 0

[AL] Real Estate, Properties and Investment Oportunities

Hi,
I would like to know if there's anyone in Albania that can give some hints regarding the Dajti view project.
(http://www.4321.co.il/property/prope...lbania&p=42642)

- Is the Fresku district in Tirana attractive?
- What would be the best district to invest in in Tirana?
- Is there a real rental market for apartment in this neighborhood?
- Any opinions/experiences with the agency albania-properties.co.uk? Is this a serious professional agency?

Thanks everyone for any advices & regards,
Poutine
poutine no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old July 3rd, 2008, 03:36 AM   #2
7t

Quote:
Originally Posted by poutine View Post
Hi,
I would like to know if there's anyone in Albania that can give some hints regarding the Dajti view project.
(http://www.4321.co.il/property/prope...lbania&p=42642)

- Is the Fresku district in Tirana attractive?
I wouldn't recommend it

Quote:
- What would be the best district to invest in in Tirana?
Blloku district

Quote:
- Is there a real rental market for apartment in this neighborhood?
Yes but it's too far from downtown

Quote:
- Any opinions/experiences with the agency albania-properties.co.uk? Is this a serious professional agency?
It's a serious agency but that doesn't mean it offers the best properties for a potential buyer
7t no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2008, 04:05 AM   #3
poutine

thanks for those quick responses.
- How far Fresku district if from downtown? A 20 minutes commute?
- Often the agencies over the net refers to district by their numbers instead of their names. Is there a resource on the net that list the numbers & names?

Is the 15-20% capital appreciation advertise most of the time is accurate for Tirana market?

Thanks again,
Poutine
Old July 4th, 2008, 08:04 PM   #4
Pirro
-Epirus, my homeland-

Likes (Received): 30

I will give you some info but, i don't speak very well english....

1) yes fresku district is about 20 min from downtown..
2) blloku district is in the center of the city but if you like to live near the nature.. if you like the panorama, than fresku district is fine... also the lake district.. ore more apartaments out tirana near the nature....(also i think is not a bad idea to invest in this new districts... cose thair price evry day become higher...)

the lake district....

Last edited by Pirro; July 4th, 2008 at 08:12 PM.
Pirro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2008, 08:39 PM   #5
Pirro
-Epirus, my homeland-

Likes (Received): 30

more photo.. nera the lake

near dajti mount

Last edited by Pirro; July 4th, 2008 at 08:46 PM.
Pirro no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 4th, 2008, 09:19 PM   #6
poutine

Thanks very much pirro for those informations
your english is better than my albanian!

- is the commute easy to fresku from downtown? bus, road, train
- is there some services in the new Freku district? (school, shops, restorants) or it's in the middle of no where?
- is Tirana people attracted by this district?
- is 37,000 Euro a normal price for a new 1 bed room appartment?
- a normal rental price for a new 1 bed room appartment in Fresku is 300?, 400 euros?

Many thanks again.
Old July 5th, 2008, 02:24 AM   #7
Kapedani
BANNED

Likes (Received): 6

If your investment is for the sake of investment...as in to make money...then yes this is worth it.

Forget Bllok...unless you want to spend 2000-2500 sqm...The ones by the Lake area also in the 1000+ range probably. This place near Dajt is pretty cheap...and considering that there is nowhere else for Tirana to go but out...this is in a good location...for the future.

In other words, yes 15-20% appreciation is pretty accurate for Tirana...probably more in some areas. These developments aren't as attractive...NOW...but in 5 years time they will be very attractive. There probably aren't that many services there at the moment...but there will be. And this isn't even a 20min commute...its probably less by car. (you have to understand in Albanian mindset a 2 mile drive is considered a looooong trip)

Overall that is the price that you will find anywhere in the outer areas of Tirana these days...with lots of similar buildings. But Dajt offers more of a "view" and "nature" than say a place in Kamza which is just overcrowded already. It has a better chance of becoming a more "exclusive" area in the future...because it can be advertised as being only a few minutes from downtown...and only a few minutes from the nature in the mountains.

There certainly are better places if you want to live today right now...but thats not the point I'm assuming. The point is to find something cheap that will give a good return in the near future. If thats the case...than certainly for the price it will give a good return (look for it to be probably 57,000 in 2-3 years). Bllok is out of the question...the Lake is already growing too much in prices...the other development areas in the outskirts don't offer the advantage of "nature" and mountain view...plus one more advantage...the construction near Dajt is already halted. Its likely in the future few or no more construction will be allowed in that area...to preserve the nature. This can mean only...faster appreciation.

Just my opinion...

Quote:
- is 37,000 Euro a normal price for a new 1 bed room appartment?
- a normal rental price for a new 1 bed room appartment in Fresku is 300?, 400 euros?
What is the area of the apartment? But 37,000 should be very good I would say...a steal probably. Rent...if furnished...would be around 250-300 in that area. Renting isn't the hottest thing in Tirana. But these are today's prices...in 5 years that area will be like the Lake area today...twice in value.

Quote:
- Often the agencies over the net refers to district by their numbers instead of their names. Is there a resource on the net that list the numbers & names?
This is Tirana...I don't think anyone even knows the numbers of their districts ( I certainly have no clue what was the number where I lived). I would recommend Tirana Web GIS...a service by the Tirana municipality...where you can see exactly what are the buildings in the area, the roads, the buses, where the schools area, what the land usage in the area is, where the stores and businesses are and so forth...everything you'd want to know http://77.242.19.116/tiranagis/map.phtml

Although your area...I'm not sure...might be outside the Tirana boundaries in which case this map wouldn't help you.
Kapedani no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2008, 02:37 AM   #8
Kapedani
BANNED

Likes (Received): 6

As you can see from that website this particular apartment you're looking at is the cheapest...which gives you an idea that the prices haven't started going up there yet. Even crappy Garden City residential are going at around 750 euros/sqm...and those are in about the least attractive location you can imagine (in the middle of a construction yard)
Kapedani no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2008, 11:33 PM   #9
poutine

Thanks again for those details tips.
That helps me a lot for my research of information.
Now I've got to do some math... for finance.

Is it true that there is about 6 private universities in Tirana?
Old February 17th, 2009, 08:33 PM   #10
pedroski

I do agree with Kapedani, it depends what you're looking for.

I have already visited Tirana 2 times and have actually meet these agents in person http://www.albania-properties.co.uk who did show me this property plus another new apartment block nearby the Dajti: http://www.albania-properties.co.uk/index.php?id=63 Fresku is a very nice area for long term, quite and not dusty.

I don't agree with 7t. Actually http://www.albania-properties.co.uk offer the best properties i have seen because I did check all other agents on my visits but no one had anything special and was even hard to understand most of them.

These guys are at least UK and Albania based and their Tirana base is in operation for 10 years so that is a good option for rentals because they have a strong local base and know the market very well.

Personally i would stay away from Blloku, too expensive, very crowded and no views. Wile locals will not be able to afford Blloku they will look into other possible regions of Tirana so that will have a re-sale market.

As for the Lake area, it is nice but expensive for the local market already. It is always best to see where the local middle class are buying so that gives you an idea for future growth and re-sale market if you wish to flip.

Albania Properties have released new apartments by Casaitalia shopping centre in Tirana which they called it classic: http://www.albania-properties.co.uk/index.php?id=11 where I am tempting to get one flat with finance because no other property in Tirana is with finance.

Final advise is that don't buy without legal advise.
Good luck!
pedroski no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2009, 08:45 PM   #11
Pixel.

Likes (Received): 1

nice Tirona (Y)!.
Pixel. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2009, 04:53 PM   #12
AltinD
The Modecator

Likes (Received): 3747

No investments talk please ... plus the question was already answered.
I can cheat you blind.

AltinD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 20th, 2009, 11:37 PM   #13
AltinD
The Modecator

Likes (Received): 3747

In another note, why not have one?

Just keep in mind that abuse and spam by agents and direct attempts to promote and sell properties in this thread, will not be allowed and the responsible accounts will be banned.
I can cheat you blind.

AltinD no está en línea   Reply With Quote