SkyscraperCity Forum banner

BAKU | Crescent Bay | 210m | 52 fl | 170m | 35 fl | 166m | 36 fl | T/O

260K views 398 replies 79 participants last post by  DarkLite 
#1 · (Edited)
The Crescent Development Project is a prestigious 450,000 square-metre mixed-used development in the heart of Baku, Azerbaijan.

Designed to be a world-class landmark, the development includes a retail podium, residential and commercial towers and a 33-storey, seven-star hotel on an island in the Caspian Sea.

The construction phase of the development is underway, and the project is expected to be completed in late 2016.

See less See more
#15 ·
wrong galander. *i* wrote that text having had a dialogue with people at heerim - you took it from my website as you did with the socar tower and full moon hotel. if youre gonna post text from articles on ssc then provide a link.
http://www.skyscrapernews.com/skynews.php?qws=all&ktd=0&qw=baku&x=0&y=0
i might add, i dont mind if you leech the pictures from skyscrapernews, itll save you uploading them to imageshack. we have bandwidth to burn so you can link straight to them.

This post has been deleted
#29 ·
The Crescent

The project of the Crescent developed along with the other project of the Full Moon by Korean Heerim.
The complex consist of 5 skyscrapers. The arch-like nature of Crescent Tower is revealed by the fact that the structure isn't a pure crescent on its inside relying on more regularly shaped columns to help provide it with support.

At 32 floors tall it will also be a luxury hotel, this time with 221 rooms. There will also be 128 serviced apartments in the building. Floor space will 128,140 square metres.

Behind it will stand a further four tall buildings, three of which will be residential with the tallest of the quartet being a 43 floor office building standing 203 metres tall.

The renderings from Heerim.com

The renderings from Peruarki.com

The pictures of the construction site during the demolition of the old buildings near Baku sea port. Picture is taken by user enysjg in Spring 2009