daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Mixed-Developments

Mixed-Developments completed, refurbished and ongoing mixed-developments projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 27th, 2012, 05:54 AM   #81
davidwsk

Likes (Received): 3233

Can't wait to see their final rending on EC phase 2
davidwsk no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 28th, 2012, 06:07 AM   #82
rizalhakim
PROUD 2 B MALAYSIAN

Likes (Received): 2435

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwsk View Post
Empire City Tower Phase 2

Source
is dat real??? yuck...ugly dinasour
rizalhakim no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2012, 06:11 AM   #83
ydnerendy

Likes (Received): 0

Hi Guys wuz up..

Seem u guys discussing about my triangle tower design of the Empire City phase 2

Well 1st of all too bad the 3 tower image wouldn't be build neither most the house images on the previous page.

I sign up this forum so that i can explain whats is going on.
Actually the tower was only a sketch design that i present to my boss whether we should have 3 tower or single tower.
So what u guys thought is correct.i took it n modified from CCTV china to explain that 3 tower might be work (at the end we have final design to present the client)

As for the houses, mostly were a rejected schme (except the parcel 5) or even just an idea that never presented to the client.

Seem someone copied from my 'design comunity portfolio forum' and posted it here.
Anyway i shouldn't put a title there in the 1st time because that where the confussion begin.

Regards,
Ydnerendy
ydnerendy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2012, 06:12 AM   #84
ydnerendy

Source[/QUOTE]
Old August 28th, 2012, 06:16 AM   #85
davidwsk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ydnerendy View Post
Hi Guys wuz up..

Seem u guys discussing about my triangle tower design of the Empire City phase 2

Well 1st of all too bad the 3 tower image wouldn't be build neither most the house images on the previous page.

Actually the tower was only a sketch design that i present to my boss whether we should have 3 tower or single tower.
So what u guys thought is correct.i took it n modified from CCTV china to explain that 3 tower might be work (at the end we have final design to present the client)

As for the houses, mostly were a rejected schme (except the parcel 5) or even just an idea that never presented to the client.

Seem someone copied from my 'design comunity portfolio forum' and posted it here.
Anyway i shouldn't put a title there in the 1st time because that where the confussion begin.

Regards,
Ydnerendy
Thanks for clarification.....

Last edited by davidwsk; August 28th, 2012 at 06:35 AM.
Old August 28th, 2012, 06:16 AM   #86
choon

Likes (Received): 69

Quote:
Hi Guys wuz up..

Regards,
Ydnerendy
Most of designers "creative" works are copy here n there and modify...easy work right? ha ha!
choon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2012, 04:37 AM   #87
UjaiDidida
Ruzaini Roosfa

Location: Kuala Lumpur Currently in: Johor Bahru From: Bandar Baru Bangi Favourite Food: Nasi Lemak
Likes (Received): 1813

Quote:
Originally Posted by choon View Post
Most of designers "creative" works are copy here n there and modify...easy work right? ha ha!
Goodjob ydnerendy.
designing isn't an easy job, thus, to present an idea, they have to create a simple figure first before sketching the actual & serious rendering
UjaiDidida no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2012, 06:16 AM   #88
maafcakap

Likes (Received): 367

Quote:
Hi Guys wuz up..

Regards,
Ydnerendy
emm..so sad it is not materialize, if let say ur boss give green lite to proceed, woii

Jom Like page facebook maafsebutmaafsebut
maafcakap no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #89
donotcopyandpaste

Dear MR Ydnerendy or MR [email protected]

Since I’ve followed this topic for a while .. and I saw your reply to clarify about the image you post as your portfolio or whatever it is .. Personally, I’m still thinking that the way you combined 2 perspectives and design proposal from others and claim that this is your project sounds not too professional for me. Even this is still in the design process phase or moreover else .. do you think it’s appropriate for put your name on it ? Question is this is your project ? you are the one who design everything ? or your Design Team do it and you just rendering ? Well, I don’t quite understand why you’re claimed THIS IS YOURS ?

I went thru your portfolio link .. there are a lot of picture that you just steal from internet and re-touch it then just put your name on it .. are you serious ?
Can I have your company’s name ? in Singapore ? right ?
You work as what position ? designer ? graphic ? 3d visualize ?

With no offense .. If you said you are Designer .. shame on your skill .. shame on your company and shame on Design’s Kingdom that we are working on .. somehow DESIGN is not easy as ‘ Copy and Paste ‘ as you did .. please understand
donotcopyandpaste no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #90
donotcopyandpaste

what a shame

Quote:
Hi Guys wuz up..

Regards,
Ydnerendy

Since Iíve followed this topic for a while .. and I saw your reply to clarify about the image you post as your portfolio or whatever it is .. Personally, Iím still thinking that the way you combined 2 perspectives and design proposal from others and claim that this is your project sounds not too professional for me. Even this is still in the design process phase or moreover else .. do you think itís appropriate for put your name on it ? Question is this is your project ? you are the one who design everything ? or your Design Team do it and you just rendering ? Well, I donít quite understand why youíre claimed THIS IS YOURS ?

I went thru your portfolio link .. there are a lot of picture that you just steal from internet and re-touch it then just put your name on it .. are you serious ?

Can I have your companyís name ? in Singapore ? right ?

With no offense .. If you said you are Designer .. shame on your skill .. shame on your company and shame on Designís Kingdom that we are working on .. somehow DESIGN is not easy as Ď Copy and Paste Ď as you did .. please understand
donotcopyandpaste no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #91
guy4versa
BANNED

Likes (Received): 717

.......u should PM him..not express you emotion here :-)
guy4versa no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #92
azey

Likes (Received): 1424

wow,tht guy is mad....he's serious...
azey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2012, 06:41 PM   #93
patchay

Likes (Received): 1521

his ID is "donotcopyandpaste"

OK let's be courteous here.

PATCHAY | Website | Facebook | Flickr | Twitter | Instagram | Foursquare
patchay no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2012, 04:12 AM   #94
ydnerendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by donotcopyandpaste View Post

Since I’ve followed this topic for a while .. and I saw your reply to clarify about the image you post as your portfolio or whatever it is .. Personally, I’m still thinking that the way you combined 2 perspectives and design proposal from others and claim that this is your project sounds not too professional for me. Even this is still in the design process phase or moreover else .. do you think it’s appropriate for put your name on it ? Question is this is your project ? you are the one who design everything ? or your Design Team do it and you just rendering ? Well, I don’t quite understand why you’re claimed THIS IS YOURS ?

Can I have your company’s name ? in Singapore ? right ?

With no offense .. If you said you are Designer .. shame on your skill .. shame on your company and shame on Design’s Kingdom that we are working on .. somehow DESIGN is not easy as ‘ Copy and Paste ‘ as you did .. please understand
Hei bro the way u talked like one of my colleague in my firm who used to give bad comments to other works.

Don't tell me that u r him.

Anyway u must be cannot do design or render. No offence but i can do both..but what the point?do i get more money than my boss?..no..
i still can't even buy one of the smallest room in this development.
Some designer even only shown their boss some moodshot from internet and tell their boss its nice and want to make like this.
But what the matter? They still doing their job.

Nowadays most image rendering took some background or some tree or any material from internet images.And the nice rendering who has the selling point.
When the design goes bad the rendering fixed it.
Its too cut of the working time. When designer work until morning to design and got rejected in the next day will the client cares?..no bro..

This design stuff is not the top of priority in life..we just try our best in our work.
We just wanna finish our work n support life and have spare time with family outside there...

Cheers,

Last edited by ydnerendy; September 7th, 2012 at 03:05 PM.
Old September 5th, 2012, 04:45 AM   #95
davidwsk

ydnerendy, ur render and design is already good and indeed very inpiring...many projects in KL can't even come out with a good design renders......all are just the very usual boxy towers or apartments.

It's very sad to see the architects & developers here can only come up with some very boxy structures.
Old September 5th, 2012, 01:05 PM   #96
ydnerendy

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwsk View Post
ydnerendy, ur render and design is already good and indeed very inpiring...many projects in KL can't even come out with a good design renders......all are just the very usual boxy towers or apartments.

It's very sad to see the architects & developers here can only come up with some very boxy structures.
thanks david.
most of the time it because of the construction cost

Last edited by ydnerendy; September 5th, 2012 at 01:10 PM.
Old September 25th, 2012, 02:25 PM   #97
davidwsk

some of the towers are quite tall now...
Old September 25th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #98
azey

Likes (Received): 1424

pics plsss
azey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2012, 02:47 PM   #99
davidwsk

[email protected]lowyat
Old November 7th, 2012, 12:57 PM   #100