search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > North American Skyscrapers Forum > United States > Southeast > Local Forums > Tampa Bay Area

Tampa Bay Area Includes Pasco, Hernando, and Citrus Counties
» Transportation and Infrastructure

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 19th, 2017, 05:36 AM   #201
TPAman22

Likes (Received): 280

Quote:
Originally Posted by FloridaFuture View Post
This project is now called "Icon Harbor Island" according to their website.

http://relatedgroup.com/apartment-rental/
They put alot of thought into that name. All they had to do was check a list of other projects they have done to come up with that.
TPAman22 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old July 19th, 2017, 12:57 PM   #202
Brian72

Likes (Received): 963

The name doesn't work at all with the design IMO...sort of silly

ICON is 5 years ago....played out
Brian72 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2017, 02:48 PM   #203
FloridaFuture

Likes (Received): 3952

Here's the project's website:

https://tampaharbourislandapartments.com/

Amenities:

Controlled access entry.
Piano Salon with Élégant Reception Lobby.
A one of a kind art collection that showcases modern and contemporary international arte.
Stunning, European pool with a loggia lounging area, sunning deck, spa, personal poolside cabanas, day beds, outdoor grills, tables for En Plein Air dining and every enticing way to lounge a day away.
Spectacular connected 24-hour residents only Icon Fitness Club with state-of-the-art cardio, free-weights, circuit training, Yoga studio and more; so you can say goodbye to time-consuming, inconvenient workout commutes with a private trainer and added gym membership fees.
A gourmet Café Bar where you can indulge your love for fine coffee, exactly the way you like it best.
Private Salle des médias where you can indulge your inner cinephile in front of a 90” screen television.
Luxueux community areas for relaxing, gaming (billiards, poker, shuffleboard, card tables and video gaming systems), televisions and more, available for unwinding with friends and neighbors or in reserve for more intimate events.
La Cuisine Privée—our private, professional catering and wine tasting kitchen where you can preside over decadent dinner parties in true gourmet style.
La Cave à Vin—our private wine cellar —from robust vin rouges to fine champagnes in their own perfect place, we set up fine catered diners for you and your friends or associates.
Wi-Fi in all common (not so common) spaces, so you’ll stay connected wherever you are in the apartment community.
Attached Parking Garage so even your vehicles will live in fine style.
Private 24/7 access to mail and packages with notification.

Pricing:

12 Month Leases Only
Studio Apartment/Jr. One Bedroom Apartment $1,815-$2,335
One Bedroom Apartment $1,910-$2,575
Two Bedroom Apartment $2,400-$4,170
Three Bedroom Apartment $3,670-$4,735
Old July 19th, 2017, 02:54 PM   #204
mike1115

Likes (Received): 105

The name Icon and the design don't match at all. Icon sounds 1980's Miami Beach and this building seems more French inspired. I sure hope they aren't paying someone to come up with this crap.

Tampa'sTime liked this post
mike1115 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2017, 06:53 PM   #205
Grumbo

Likes (Received): 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike1115 View Post
The name Icon and the design don't match at all. Icon sounds 1980's Miami Beach and this building seems more French inspired. I sure hope they aren't paying someone to come up with this crap.
Funny you mention that... There is an ICON in Miami, and its ridiculous. I had a buddy who lived up on the 50 something floor, beautiful buildings. Ive also stayed at the W hotel there. Nothing 80's about them haha.

http://www.iconbrickell.com/
Grumbo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:00 PM   #206
TamBay

Likes (Received): 55

Just curious, but does a name really matter? I agree it's a generic name, but when I first heard the name, it was out of my mind five seconds later. Some of you guys seem really bothered by the name. I was just curious as to why?
TamBay no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:27 PM   #207
mike1115

Likes (Received): 105

Usually I could care less what they want to call a building. I don't care if Feldman decided to put $2M apartments in his new building and name it "F^*k You Poor People Tower. But sometimes when something is just so cheesy you can't help but comment on it. It cheapens an otherwise nice addition to the skyline.
mike1115 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2017, 08:21 PM   #208
ajaksalad

Likes (Received): 39

Wasn't this project originally called "Manor?" That was a far better name - luxurious and classy, just like the tower itself.

Tampa'sTime, FloridaFuture, Brian72 liked this post
ajaksalad no está en línea   Reply With Quote