search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Mixed-Developments

Mixed-Developments completed, refurbished and ongoing mixed-developments projects



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old May 17th, 2017, 09:53 AM   #101
EzadHfizy
Registered User
 
EzadHfizy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 554
Likes (Received): 305

Capital World Finds Ways To Keep Costs Low

“Capital21 will truly be an eye opener for everyone.
“I have visited 40 to 50 malls around the world all these years and will bring back the ideas to our mall which is one million square feet in Johor Baru,” he said.
He added that each floor has its own separate theme, such as European, Asian, American, Australian, African and Middle Eastern.
“I am going to have a 300m canal with gondolas inside the mall similar to Venice.
“It is really going to be an exciting mall as it’s the first of its kind in Malaysia,” Siow said, adding that the mall was expected to be open in the second quarter of next year.
He explained that Hilton would have a 315-room hotel within the development while the company would have another operator for their 630-room hotel suites.
There will also be 690 units of serviced apartments within the development.


Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/business/b...yOb7bycbWjx.99
__________________

minyee liked this post
EzadHfizy no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old May 17th, 2017, 02:14 PM   #102
xtremesportx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,012
Likes (Received): 315

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzadHfizy View Post
Capital World Finds Ways To Keep Costs Low

“Capital21 will truly be an eye opener for everyone.
“I have visited 40 to 50 malls around the world all these years and will bring back the ideas to our mall which is one million square feet in Johor Baru,” he said.
He added that each floor has its own separate theme, such as European, Asian, American, Australian, African and Middle Eastern.
“I am going to have a 300m canal with gondolas inside the mall similar to Venice.
“It is really going to be an exciting mall as it’s the first of its kind in Malaysia,” Siow said, adding that the mall was expected to be open in the second quarter of next year.
He explained that Hilton would have a 315-room hotel within the development while the company would have another operator for their 630-room hotel suites.
There will also be 690 units of serviced apartments within the development.


Read more at http://www.thestar.com.my/business/b...yOb7bycbWjx.99

Hopefully it'll be Hilton and Le Meridien? Similar to KL Sentral area where these hotel are side by side

I think Capital 21 will need a lot of visitor (like millions and millions a year) to keep the tenants sustainable. Over 600 shops are a lot to fill

The last thing we wish to see is like Zon where 2nd floor and beyond are literally deserted and empty...
__________________

EzadHfizy liked this post
xtremesportx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2017, 03:12 PM   #103
EzadHfizy
Registered User
 
EzadHfizy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 554
Likes (Received): 305

good tenants in a shopping mall, good connectivity between the places attract both international & local tourist to come and shop in JB.. im afraid we're getting another pasar malam mall with bling bling design + 'hilton hotel' above the mall.. hmm
EzadHfizy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2017, 08:58 AM   #104
FayedLee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,483
Likes (Received): 3159



















https://www.facebook.com/capital21jb/
__________________
FayedLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2017, 05:17 AM   #105
xtremesportx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,012
Likes (Received): 315

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzadHfizy View Post
good tenants in a shopping mall, good connectivity between the places attract both international & local tourist to come and shop in JB.. im afraid we're getting another pasar malam mall with bling bling design + 'hilton hotel' above the mall.. hmm

I just pray it's not like Berjaya Times Square KL with lotsa of charplang shops selling cheap luggages and fake branded bags and mobile accessories

Hope the quality and furnishes are as atas as Shoppe at MBS Singapore
xtremesportx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 26th, 2017, 07:10 AM   #106
manachurch
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Johor Bahru
Posts: 184
Likes (Received): 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremesportx View Post
I just pray it's not like Berjaya Times Square KL with lotsa of charplang shops selling cheap luggages and fake branded bags and mobile accessories

Hope the quality and furnishes are as atas as Shoppe at MBS Singapore
Then we should pray and hope the purchasing power of JB are as atas as Shoppe at MBS.
__________________

Zawawi liked this post
manachurch no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2017, 02:30 PM   #107
DreamboxJB
Registered User
 
DreamboxJB's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 137
Likes (Received): 31

any latest update..
huhu
DreamboxJB no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2017, 12:55 PM   #108
EzadHfizy
Registered User
 
EzadHfizy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 554
Likes (Received): 305

Capital 21 exterior progress..
anyone have the pic of interior of this mall.. hehe

https://www.facebook.com/New-Tampoi-...3452635421588/
EzadHfizy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2017, 07:54 PM   #109
FayedLee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,483
Likes (Received): 3159

That pinkish is so ugly! Maybe will end up like The Store.lol
__________________

EzadHfizy liked this post
FayedLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 16th, 2017, 08:39 AM   #110
xtremesportx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,012
Likes (Received): 315

Quote:
Originally Posted by FayedLee View Post
That pinkish is so ugly! Maybe will end up like The Store.lol

Oh dear.. pray not...

Hope they don't colour it like sutera mall extension...
xtremesportx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2017, 10:27 PM   #111
lun_calvin
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Charleroi,Belgium
Posts: 48
Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremesportx View Post
I just pray it's not like Berjaya Times Square KL with lotsa of charplang shops selling cheap luggages and fake branded bags and mobile accessories

Hope the quality and furnishes are as atas as Shoppe at MBS Singapore
Don't expect to much for this project development by hatten group..Just have a look for their melaka new soft opening project elements mall..

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...12129&page=413

Last edited by lun_calvin; October 18th, 2017 at 10:40 PM.
lun_calvin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2017, 11:31 PM   #112
rotiking
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 256
Likes (Received): 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by lun_calvin View Post
Don't expect to much for this project development by hatten group..Just have a look for their melaka new soft opening project elements mall..

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...12129&page=413
Last time i go lagi worst, only cinema open. Now only soft launch, i will wait until grand opening baru judge. Npw very nothing inside, beside the attraction monument.

Element mall success or failure will determine their ability to execute.
rotiking no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:29 AM   #113
Venycal
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Penang
Posts: 374
Likes (Received): 20

Initially I thought this development is by CapitaLand since it is named Capital21.
Just to clarify, this development is by Capital World Limited or Hatten Group? Im confused.

Also looking at the layout, I have no idea what were they thinking. The layout is a mess and there seems to be a lot of dead spaces.
Venycal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2017, 12:07 AM   #114
rotiking
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 256
Likes (Received): 112

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venycal View Post
Initially I thought this development is by CapitaLand since it is named Capital21.
Just to clarify, this development is by Capital World Limited or Hatten Group? Im confused.

Also looking at the layout, I have no idea what were they thinking. The layout is a mess and there seems to be a lot of dead spaces.
Capitaland and khazanah joint venture project in medini is completed: afinity medini.

Capitaland solely own project in iskandar is at danga bay A2 island.

NO shopping mall project.
rotiking no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:09 AM   #115
FayedLee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,483
Likes (Received): 3159

Quote:
Originally Posted by lun_calvin View Post
Don't expect to much for this project development by hatten group..Just have a look for their melaka new soft opening project elements mall..

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...12129&page=413
At least their DoubleTree by Hilton more 'atas' than this Hilton Garden Inn
FayedLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2017, 10:55 AM   #116
xtremesportx
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 1,012
Likes (Received): 315

Quote:
Originally Posted by FayedLee View Post
At least their DoubleTree by Hilton more 'atas' than this Hilton Garden Inn

Yeah... I think Hilton Garden Inn is 3 stars hotel right?

Given Hatten is advertising the Captial 21 as such an atas mall, shud at least put a famous 4-5 stars on top of it like minimum also need to be Novotel standard la...
xtremesportx no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:04 AM   #117
FayedLee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,483
Likes (Received): 3159

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremesportx View Post
Yeah... I think Hilton Garden Inn is 3 stars hotel right?

Given Hatten is advertising the Captial 21 as such an atas mall, shud at least put a famous 4-5 stars on top of it like minimum also need to be Novotel standard la...
D'Pristine Medini will sign agreement with Novotel soon
__________________

EzadHfizy, JB Citizens (+_+) liked this post
FayedLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:07 AM   #118
EzadHfizy
Registered User
 
EzadHfizy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 554
Likes (Received): 305

Quote:
Originally Posted by FayedLee View Post
D'Pristine Medini will sign agreement with Novotel soon
that's kinda cool.. well, i'm waiting for Lot1 Waterfront redevelopment.. hmmmm
EzadHfizy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2017, 11:17 AM   #119
JB Citizens (+_+)
"DAULAT TUANKU"
 
JB Citizens (+_+)'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: No Man's Land
Posts: 2,850
Likes (Received): 1466

Quote:
Originally Posted by FayedLee View Post
D'Pristine Medini will sign agreement with Novotel soon
What about the proposed Novotel (20+ storey) + Space Residency (2 x 49 storey) @ Jalan Harimau which is now [email protected] Hotel...? Scrapped?

p/s: sorry out of topic... just wanna know...
__________________
NIGELLA SATIVA
JB Citizens (+_+) no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2017, 04:47 PM   #120
FayedLee
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Posts: 3,483
Likes (Received): 3159

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB Citizens (+_+) View Post
What about the proposed Novotel (20+ storey) + Space Residency (2 x 49 storey) @ Jalan Harimau which is now [email protected] Hotel...? Scrapped?

p/s: sorry out of topic... just wanna know...
Not sure
FayedLee no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu