SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Ireland (North and South) favourite Youtube clips

70K views 214 replies 31 participants last post by  odlum833 
#1 · (Edited)
May aswell start a thread on youtube clips. Funny, angy, sad whatever.....i suppose does not have to be all from Ireland but I will kick it off anyway:)

I love those Apres Match clips after the football on RTE. Here is a couple of my favourites.

:lol: BBC NI

:lol: (parody of the Roy Keane interview with Eamon Dunphy instead after he was kicked off a show during the WC for being drunk)

:lol:

#11 · (Edited)
#14 ·
Michael O'Leary for President. Gotta love what he says about the Dublin Metro....
What he says about the Dublin Metro reinforces my belief that he's a right-wing American Republican transplanted into Ireland.

"Why should I subsidise people in Swords?" Because we're all in the same country, this ain't no free market radical right-wing state. Money is collected from everyone in taxes and distributed equally amongst all. If you don't like it go and live in Texas.

#15 · (Edited)
O'Leary/Ryanair are against the Metro. They think the money would be better invested in another ring road around Dublin or further development on the M50. This is because research in the UK shows 25% of passengers travelling to/from an airport actually use these direct rail links because the overwhelming majority of passengers using an airport travel to that airport either to/from their homes rather than from the centre of the city.

#16 ·
What O'Leary knows about transport and planning could be written on a postage stamp. He ignores the inconvenient fact that driving to and from the airport became nigh-impossible years ago as the city ran out of road space. The only way to provide more transport capacity is to skip all the congested roads by going underground.

He also shows that he doesn't understand that this isn't an "Airport Metro" but a general city subway line which will serve a whole list of major destinations. Even without the Airport, it would still be crucial.

#19 ·
#33 ·
the BBC bias can be shocking at times.
The BBC is one of the most unbiased news broadcasters in the world, as well as being the most respected. Hence it's global appeal that makes it the largest in the world.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.