daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > South East Asia > Cambodia forum > Other discussions > Serious Talk & Other Topics

Old March 29th, 2012, 10:54 AM   #1
LostInTheSimCity

Likes (Received): 3

Facebook ads

I am now planning to ads on facebook page, but i am so confused with the term of payment.

Anyone of u have experience on advertise for facebook page, i dont really understand about PAY PER 1000 IMPRESSION and PAY PER CLICKS. Can u explain?

Thank u in advance
LostInTheSimCity no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old March 21st, 2014, 11:06 AM   #2
ramakrishna1984

Likes (Received): 193

Its been Long time since you have asked this question , if you are still looking for answer here it is

CPM stands for cost per 1,000 impressions. This means you’ll pay when people see your ad.

CPC stands for cost per click. If you're paying for clicks, you’ll be charged each time someone clicks on your ad or sponsored story.

Facebook adverts had changed a lot in recent times.. It recently included Videos ads in facebook news feed along with the regular ads..
ramakrishna1984 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2014, 11:18 AM   #3
RoarRa

Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostInTheSimCity View Post
I am now planning to ads on facebook page, but i am so confused with the term of payment.

Anyone of u have experience on advertise for facebook page, i dont really understand about PAY PER 1000 IMPRESSION and PAY PER CLICKS. Can u explain?

Thank u in advance
what ads you want to put, i run a khmer website i want to know too
RoarRa no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: