search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Karnataka



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old December 1st, 2016, 06:32 AM   #19001
gulbarga.rising
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 848
Likes (Received): 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunder.k View Post
Sunil, is there any connecting train from Kalaburagi to Raichur to connect this train
No need to goto Raichur to catch this train, Yadgir or Chittapur is best...

Gulbarga to Chitapur is arround 35Kms by road and Garibrath new departue from Chitapur is 11:00PM

Gulbarga to Yadgir there are 4 daily connecting trains and 1 weekly connecting train.

Daily trains:

1) 11301 Udyan Express which leaves Gulbarga arround 7PM and reaches yadgir at 8:35PM same day

2) 22133 Solapur-Yeshvantpur Superfast exp which leaves gulbarga at 9:05PM and reaches Yadgir at 10:30 PM

3) 17307 Bagalkot-Mysore Basava express which leaves Gulbarga at 10:05PM and reaches Yadgir at 11:30PM

4) 163351 Mumbai-Bangalore-Nagarcoil exp which leaves gulbarga at 10:30PM and reaches yadgir at 11:55PM

Weekly Train:
11017 Mumbai-Karaikal (only on sunday) which leaves gulbarga at 9:55PM and reaches Yadgir at 11:25PM

And with new change in garibrath timings Yadgir departure is at 00:30 AM and this will also reach early to Yeshvantpur now at 8:20AM
__________________

sunder.k liked this post
gulbarga.rising no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 1st, 2016, 10:21 AM   #19002
avi mangalore
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 18,303
Likes (Received): 6693

Concrete plans under way to upgrade Mangaluru Central Railway Station
It’s to be developed under proposal for A1, A categories

While development of Mangaluru Central or Mangaluru Junction railway stations into World Class stations is yet to take any final shape, the Southern Railway is working on a concrete proposal to develop Mangaluru Central into international standards.

The Kukke Shree Subrahmanya-Mangalore Railway Commuters Forum, Puttur, had recently petitioned Mr. Prabhu, among other things, about the improvement of Mangaluru Central and Mangaluru Junction railway stations. In reply to the letter, Mr. Sinha told Sudarshan Puttur, organiser of the forum, that Mangaluru Central, an A1 category station, would be developed as promised by the Minister.

Mr. Sinha told The Hindu that preliminary plan for developing Mangaluru Central is ready while the detailed proposal would get ready in about six months, by which time the Railways would invite tenders for development. The private partner would develop the station on build, operate and transfer (BOT) basis with a lease period for 45 years, he said.

The detailed proposal would be made keeping in mind the future growth of the city for the next four decades. While the developer would be offered a parcel of surplus railway land for commercial exploitation, he would be required to develop the existing railway station to international standards and operate the station too. The Railways’ role would be limited to operating trains from such stations.

It would also be in line with the Union Urban Development Ministry’s initiative to be in sync with the smart city project since Mangaluru is chosen to be one of the smart cities, Mr. Sinha said. The station would have waste water recycling, rainwater harvesting and solar energy harnessing facilities too.

Right now, the Railways is working on identifying land that could be handed over to the private player and also finalising other modalities, Mr. Sinha added.

Work on improving Mangaluru Junction, which is an A category station, would be taken up at a later stage.
Full news- http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/...le16725916.ece
__________________

kingpin_09 liked this post
avi mangalore no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2016, 01:03 PM   #19003
sfs
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,754
Likes (Received): 2239

Details of contracts awarded in October 2016

http://www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in...O-OCT-2016.pdf
sfs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 3rd, 2016, 11:49 PM   #19004
sunder.k
KA-MH-TN-PDY
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bengaluru/Pune/Chennai/Puduchery
Posts: 1,539
Likes (Received): 2374

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulbarga.rising View Post
No need to goto Raichur to catch this train, Yadgir or Chittapur is best...

Gulbarga to Chitapur is arround 35Kms by road and Garibrath new departue from Chitapur is 11:00PM

Gulbarga to Yadgir there are 4 daily connecting trains and 1 weekly connecting train.

Daily trains:

1) 11301 Udyan Express which leaves Gulbarga arround 7PM and reaches yadgir at 8:35PM same day

2) 22133 Solapur-Yeshvantpur Superfast exp which leaves gulbarga at 9:05PM and reaches Yadgir at 10:30 PM

3) 17307 Bagalkot-Mysore Basava express which leaves Gulbarga at 10:05PM and reaches Yadgir at 11:30PM

4) 163351 Mumbai-Bangalore-Nagarcoil exp which leaves gulbarga at 10:30PM and reaches yadgir at 11:55PM

Weekly Train:
11017 Mumbai-Karaikal (only on sunday) which leaves gulbarga at 9:55PM and reaches Yadgir at 11:25PM

And with new change in garibrath timings Yadgir departure is at 00:30 AM and this will also reach early to Yeshvantpur now at 8:20AM
thanks. But you should demand a stop closer to Wadi, say Halkatta.
sunder.k no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2016, 07:48 AM   #19005
kingpin_09
ಬೆಳಗಾವಿ ಹುಡುಗ
 
kingpin_09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 219
Likes (Received): 124

Quote:
Originally Posted by avi mangalore View Post
Concrete plans under way to upgrade Mangaluru Central Railway Station
It’s to be developed under proposal for A1, A categories

While development of Mangaluru Central or Mangaluru Junction railway stations into World Class stations is yet to take any final shape, the Southern Railway is working on a concrete proposal to develop Mangaluru Central into international standards.

The Kukke Shree Subrahmanya-Mangalore Railway Commuters Forum, Puttur, had recently petitioned Mr. Prabhu, among other things, about the improvement of Mangaluru Central and Mangaluru Junction railway stations. In reply to the letter, Mr. Sinha told Sudarshan Puttur, organiser of the forum, that Mangaluru Central, an A1 category station, would be developed as promised by the Minister.

Mr. Sinha told The Hindu that preliminary plan for developing Mangaluru Central is ready while the detailed proposal would get ready in about six months, by which time the Railways would invite tenders for development. The private partner would develop the station on build, operate and transfer (BOT) basis with a lease period for 45 years, he said.

The detailed proposal would be made keeping in mind the future growth of the city for the next four decades. While the developer would be offered a parcel of surplus railway land for commercial exploitation, he would be required to develop the existing railway station to international standards and operate the station too. The Railways’ role would be limited to operating trains from such stations.

It would also be in line with the Union Urban Development Ministry’s initiative to be in sync with the smart city project since Mangaluru is chosen to be one of the smart cities, Mr. Sinha said. The station would have waste water recycling, rainwater harvesting and solar energy harnessing facilities too.

Right now, the Railways is working on identifying land that could be handed over to the private player and also finalising other modalities, Mr. Sinha added.

Work on improving Mangaluru Junction, which is an A category station, would be taken up at a later stage.
Full news- http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/...le16725916.ece
Finally some good news for Mangaluru in the matter of Rail infrastructure.

I always believed Managaluru Terminus seriously deserved at least 8-10 platforms and the Mangaluru Central 5-6. Sadly the stations in the present conditions are too small. Hope things move in the right direction and at the right pace; and a glorious station at Mangaluru sees the day light.
__________________
Coffee is not my cup of tea.

Suj Mangalore liked this post
kingpin_09 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2016, 08:22 AM   #19006
gulbarga.rising
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 848
Likes (Received): 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunder.k View Post
thanks. But you should demand a stop closer to Wadi, say Halkatta.
Sir, instead of demanding stop at Halkatta we are demanding something like this




LOOP LINE AT WADI ...after šompletion ....will enable following trains to enter Wadi Jn. RS.

1. Bengaluru - New Delhi Rajdhani;
2. Kolhapur - Hyderabad express;
3.YPR-SVDK Shri Vaishnodevi Katra express;
4.YPR-Secunderabad Garib rath
5.Bidar-Yeshwantpur;
6.Nanded-Bengaluru;
7.YPR-TATA;
8 . Tirupati-Secunderabad;
9.YPR-Gorakhpur;
10.Rayalseema express.
__________________

sunder.k liked this post
gulbarga.rising no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2016, 10:09 AM   #19007
Durgada huli
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 19
Likes (Received): 6

Any updates on the TMK-CTA-DVG new line? Any progress on this?
Durgada huli no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2016, 11:33 AM   #19008
sunder.k
KA-MH-TN-PDY
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bengaluru/Pune/Chennai/Puduchery
Posts: 1,539
Likes (Received): 2374

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulbarga.rising View Post
Sir, instead of demanding stop at Halkatta we are demanding something like this




LOOP LINE AT WADI ...after šompletion ....will enable following trains to enter Wadi Jn. RS.

1. Bengaluru - New Delhi Rajdhani;
2. Kolhapur - Hyderabad express;
3.YPR-SVDK Shri Vaishnodevi Katra express;
4.YPR-Secunderabad Garib rath
5.Bidar-Yeshwantpur;
6.Nanded-Bengaluru;
7.YPR-TATA;
8 . Tirupati-Secunderabad;
9.YPR-Gorakhpur;
10.Rayalseema express.

Does CR/SCR have that much land/stretch as access? That would be the ideal solution.
__________________
Proud to be a Bharatiya
sunder.k no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 5th, 2016, 12:29 PM   #19009
DigitalOne
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 206
Likes (Received): 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunder.k View Post
Does CR/SCR have that much land/stretch as access? That would be the ideal solution.
IMHO, any new line project that does not have significant freight advantages will not see the light of the day. It is better to focus on improving connectivity and facilities in existing stations (in this case, Halkatta) using MPLAD or MLA funds. The local MP or MLA will also be interested as project can be completed within an year or so thus giving immediate political dividend.
DigitalOne no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2016, 06:15 AM   #19010
gulbarga.rising
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 848
Likes (Received): 434

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunder.k View Post
Does CR/SCR have that much land/stretch as access? That would be the ideal solution.
Yes some of them they do possess
gulbarga.rising no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2016, 06:16 AM   #19011
gulbarga.rising
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 848
Likes (Received): 434

Both end of tunnels connected

Margutti Tunnel, Bidar-Gulbarga Railway line.
Tunnel boring completed, Both end connected on 3rd December






Pics: Santosh K
__________________

DigitalOne, sfs, RSPATIL, ThreePointStar liked this post
gulbarga.rising no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 6th, 2016, 09:52 AM   #19012
KMFS
KMFS
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Shimoga
Posts: 495
Likes (Received): 113

http://164.100.47.134/lsscommittee/R...ailways_10.pdf
__________________

sfs liked this post
KMFS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2016, 05:33 AM   #19013
RSPATIL
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 68
Likes (Received): 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by gulbarga.rising View Post
Margutti Tunnel, Bidar-Gulbarga Railway line.
Tunnel boring completed, Both end connected on 3rd December






Pics: Santosh K
After decade wait, Hope this line will be opened to public before end of this financial year.
RSPATIL no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 7th, 2016, 08:09 AM   #19014
gulbarga.rising
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 848
Likes (Received): 434

ಅವಧಿಗೆ ಮುಂಚೆಯೇ ಮರಗುತ್ತಿ ಸುರಂಗ ಮಾರ್ಗ ಕೊರೆ

ಬೀದರ: ಹೈದ್ರಾಬಾದ್-ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಭಾಗದ ಜನತೆಯ ಬಹುದಿನಗಳ ಕನಸಾದ ôಬೀದರ-ಕಲಬುರಗಿ ರೈಲ್ವೆö ಅತೀ ಶೀಘ್ರದಲದಲ್ಲಿ ನನಸಾಗಲಿದೆ. ರೈಲ್ವೆ ಮಾರ್ಗದ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿ ಸಧ್ಯ ಶೇ. 92% ರಷ್ಟು ಪೂರ್ಣಗೊಂಡಿದ್ದು, 2017ರ ಮಾರ್ಚ್ ತಿಂಗಳೊಳಗೆ╔ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕರ ಸಂಚಾರಕ್ಕೆ ಸಿದ್ದವಾಗಲಿದೆ.


ಭೂಮಿ ಒತ್ತುವರಿ ಸೇರಿದಂತೆ ಹಲವು ಸಮಸ್ಯೆಗಳಿಂದಾಗಿ ಹಲವು ವರ್ಷಗಳಿಂದ ಕುಂಠಿತಗೊಂಡಿದ್ದ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿಯು ಇದೀಗ ವೇಗ ಪಡೆದುಕೊಂಡಿದ್ದು, ಕಾಮಗಾರಿಗೆ ಅಡ್ಡಿಯಾಗಿದ್ದ ಎಲ್ಲಾ ಸಮಸ್ಯೆಗಳಿಗೂ ಪರಿಹಾರ ಕಂಡುಕೊಳ್ಳಲಾಗಿದೆ.


ಕಾಮಗಾರಿಯ ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಭಾಗ ಮರಗುತ್ತಿ ಸುರಂಗ ಮಾರ್ಗ ಅವಧಿ ಪೂರ್ವದಲ್ಲೇ ಪೂರ್ಣ ಯಶಸ್ವಿ:
ಬೀದರ-ಕಲಬುರಗಿ ರೈಲ್ವೆ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿಯ ಪ್ರಮುಖ ಭಾಗವಾಗಿರುವ 60 ಕೋಟಿ ರೂ.ಅನುದಾನದ 1700 ಮೀಟರ್ (ಅಂದಾಜು 1.7ಕಿ.ಮೀ) ಉದ್ದದ ಮರಗುತ್ತಿ ಸುರಂಗ ಮಾರ್ಗವನ್ನು ಕೊರೆಯುವ ಕೆಲಸ ಸಂಪೂರ್ಣವಾಗಿ ಯಶಸ್ವಿಗೊಂಡಿದೆ. ಈ ಸುರಂಗ ಮಾರ್ಗದಿಂದಾಗಿ ಮರಗುತ್ತಿ, ಸ್ವಂತ ಹೀಗೆ ಅನೇಕ ಗ್ರಾಮಗಳಿಗೆ ಬರುವ-ಹೋಗುವ└ ವಾಹನಗಳು ಮತ್ತು ಜನರು ರೈಲು ಸಂಚಾರದ ತೊಡಕಿಲ್ಲದೆ ನಿರಾಂತಕವಾಗಿ ಓಡಾಡಬಹುದು.


ಭೂಗರ್ಭವನ್ನು ಸೀಳೀ ರಸ್ತೆಯನ್ನು ಮಾಡುವುದು ಸಾಮಾನ್ಯ ಕೆಲಸವಲ್ಲ. ಆರಂಭದಲ್ಲಿ ಸುರಂಗವನ್ನು ಕೊರೆಯುವಾಗ ಮೃದು ಮಣ್ಣು ಬೀಳಲು ಶುರುವಾಗಿ 120 ಮೀಟರ್ ಉದ್ದದವರೆಗೂ ಹಾಗೇಯೆ ಮುಂದುವರೆಯಿತು. ಮೃದು ಮಣ್ಣಿನ ಕಣಗಳು ಬೀಳಲು ಶುರುವಾಗಿ ಅಲ್ಲಲ್ಲಿ ಚಿಮಣಿ ಆಕಾರದ└ ಮಣ್ಣಿನ ಗೋಪುರಗಳಾದವು. ಕೆಲಸ ಮಾಡಲು ಕಣ್ಣಿಗೆ ಧೂಳು ಬಿಟ್ಟು ಏನು ಕಾಣಿಸದಂತಹ ವಾತಾವರಣ ನಿರ್ಮಾಣವಾಗಿ ಕೆಲಸಕ್ಕೆ ತುಂಬಾ ಅಡಚಣೆ ಉಂಟಾಯಿತು. ಆದರೂ ಕೆಲಸ ನಿಲ್ಲಿಸದ ಇಂಜಿನಿಯರ್ಸ್ ಹಾಗೂ ಕಾರ್ಮಿಕರು ಸವಾಲಾಗಿ ಸ್ವೀಕರಿಸಿ ಮುಂದುವರೆದರು. ಮಳೆಗಾಲದಲ್ಲಿ ಮಳೆ ನೀರೆಲ್ಲಾ ಸುರಂಗದೊಳಗೆ ನುಸುಳಿ ಪ್ರವಾಹ ವಾತಾವರಣ ನಿರ್ಮಿಸಿ ಕಾಮಾಗಾರಿಗೆ ಅಡ್ಡಿಪಡಿಸಿತು. ಸುರಂಗದೊಳಗೆ ನುಸುಳಿದ ನೀರನ್ನೆಲ್ಲಾ ಹೊರತೆಗೆಯಲು 15ದಿನಗಳೇ ಬೇಕಾಯಿತು. ಆದರೂ ಕೂಡ ಮಳೆಗಾಲ ಮುಗಿಯುವವರೆಗೆ ಸುರಂಗದ ವಿವಿಧ ಕಡೆಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಮಳೆ ನೀರು ಸೋರುತ್ತಾ ಕೆಲಸಕ್ಕೆ ತುಂಬಾ ಅಡೆತಡೆಗಳು ಉಂಟಾದವು. ಇಂತಹ ದುರ್ಗಮ ಸ್ಥಿತಿಯಲ್ಲಿಯೂ ಕೂಡ ಕೊಂಚವೂ ಅಳುಕದೇ ನಿಗದಿತ ಸಮಯದಲ್ಲಿ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿ ಮುಗಿಸುವ ಛಲಹೊಂದಿದ ಇಂಜಿನಿಯರ್ಸ್ ಹಾಗೂ ಕಾರ್ಮಿಕರು ಸುರಂಗ ಕೊರೆಯುತ್ತಾ ಕಬ್ಬಿಣದ ಫ್ರೇಮ್*ಗಳನ್ನು ಮತ್ತು ಅತ್ಯುತ್ತಮ ಗುಣಮಟ್ಟದ ಸಿಮೆಂಟ್ ಅನ್ನು ಬಳಸಿ ಅಧಿಕ ಒತ್ತಡ ಹಾಗೂ ಭೂಕಂಪನವಾದರೂ ತಡೆದುಕೊಳ್ಳುವ ಶಕ್ತಿಯುತ ಸೆಗ್*ಮೆಂಟ್*ಗಳನ್ನು ಹಾಕುತ್ತಾ ಮುನ್ನಡೆದರು.


ಇದೇ ಡಿಸೆಂಬರ್ 15ರಂದು ಪೂರ್ಣಗೊಳ್ಳಬೇಕಾದ ôಮರಗುತ್ತಿ ಸುರಂಗ ಮಾರ್ಗ ಕೊರೆಯುವ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿö ಅವಧಿ ಪೂರ್ವದಲ್ಲಿ ಅಂದರೆ ದಿನಾಂಕ:03/12/2016ರಂದು ಮಧ್ಯಾಹ್ನವೇ ಪೂರ್ಣಗೊಂಡಿತು. ಈ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿಯ ಯಶಸ್ಸಿಗೆ ಗುತ್ತಿಗೆದಾರ ಕಂಪನಿಯ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳು, ಇಂಜಿನಿಯರ್ಸ್, ಕಾರ್ಮಿಕರ 24Î7 ಕಾಲ ನಡೆಸಿದ ಅವಿರತ ಪ್ರಯತ್ನ, ಬಳಸಲಾದ ಅತ್ಯಾಧುನಿಕ└ ಬೂಮರ್ ಹಾಗೂ ಮತ್ತಿತರ ಯಂತ್ರಗಳು, ಮತ್ತು ಹಾಗೂ ರೇಲ್ವೆ ಇಲಾಖೆಯ ಅಧಿಕಾರಿಗಳ ಸಲಹೆ ಎಲ್ಲವೂ ಸೇರಿದೆ ಎಂದರೆ ತಪ್ಪಾಲಿಕ್ಕಿಲ್ಲ.


ಕಾಮಗಾರಿಯ ಮುಖ್ಯ ಅಭಿಯಂತರ ನಾರಾಯಣರಾವ್ ಅವರು ಹೇಳುವಂತೆ, ಬೀದರ-ಕಲಬುರಗಿ ಹೊಸ ಬ್ರಾಡ್*ಗೇಜ್ ರೈಲುಗಳ ವಿಸ್ತರಣೆ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿಗೆ ಸಂಬಂಧಿಸಿದಂತೆ 110.40 ಕಿ.ಮೀ ಉದ್ದದ ರೈಲ್ವೇ ಮಾರ್ಗ ನಿರ್ಮಾಣಕ್ಕೆ ಈ ಮೊದಲು 844.15 ಕೋಟಿ ರೂ.ಗಳು ಮಂಜೂರು ಮಾಡಲಾಗಿತ್ತು. ನಂತರ ಅನುದಾನ ಪರಿಷ್ಕರಿಸಿ 1542.42 ಕೋಟಿ ರೂ.ಗಳ ವರೆಗೆ ಹೆಚ್ಚಿಸಲಾಯಿತು. ರಾಜ್ಯ ಸರಕಾರವೂ ಸಹ ಕೇಂದ್ರ ಸರ್ಕಾರದ ಶೇ.50ರಷ್ಟು ಹಣ ಯೋಜನೆಗೆ ನೀಡುತ್ತಿದ್ದು, ಕಾಮಗಾರಿ ವೇಗ ಪಡೆದಿದೆ. ಕಾಮಗಾರಿಯು ಶೇ.92 ರಷ್ಟು ಪೂರ್ಣಗೊಳಿಸಿದ್ದು, ಟ್ರ್ಯಾಕ್, ಇಆರ್*ಎಸ್, ಪರಿಶೀಲನೆ ಹಾಗೂ ವಡಾಗಾಂವ್ ಯಾರ್ಡ್ ಸೇರಿದಂತೆ ಶೇ. 8 ರಷ್ಟು ಕೆಲಸ ಪ್ರಗತಿಯಲ್ಲಿದೆ.


1997ರಲ್ಲಿ ಆರಂಭಗೊಂಡಿದ್ದ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿ: ಬೀದರ-ಕಲಬುರಗಿ ನಡುವಿನ ರೈಲ್ವೆ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿ 1997ರಲ್ಲಿ ಆರಂಭಿಸಲಾಗಿತ್ತು. ಹಳಿ ಜೋಡಣೆ ಹಾಗೂ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣಗಳ ನಿರ್ಮಾಣಕ್ಕೆ ಅಗತ್ಯವಿರುವ ಭೂಮಿ ಒತ್ತುವರಿ ಹಾಗೂ ಪರಿಹಾರ ವಿತರಣೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ತೊಡಕುಗಳು ಎದುರಾಗಿದ್ದರಿಂದ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿ ಪೂರ್ಣಗೊಂಡಿರಲಿಲ್ಲ.


ಈ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿಯನ್ನು ಮೂರು ಹಂತಗಳಲ್ಲಿ ಕೈಗೆತ್ತಿಕೊಳ್ಳಲಾಗಿತ್ತು. ಮೊದಲ ಹಂತದಲ್ಲಿ ಖಾನಾಪೂರ ಹಾಗೂ ಹುಮನಾಬಾದ ಮಧ್ಯದ 37.20 ಕಿ.ಮೀ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿ ಮುಕ್ತಾಯಗೊಳಿಸಿದ್ದು, 2013ರ ಡಿಸೆಂಬರ್*ನಿಂದ ಡೆಮೋ ಸೇವೆ ನೀಡಲಾಗುತ್ತಿದೆ. ಉಳಿದ ಎರಡು ಹಂತದ ಕಾಮಗಾರಿಗಳು ಪ್ರಗತಿಯಲ್ಲಿವೆ. ಉಳಿದ ಹಂತದಲ್ಲಿ ಬರುವ ಖಾನಾಪೂರ, ಕನಳ್ಳಿ(ಹೆಚ್), ಹಳ್ಳಿಖೇಡ(ಬಿ), ನಂದಗಾಂವ(ಹೆಚ್), ಹುಮನಾಬಾದ, ಕಲ್ಲೂರ ರಸ್ತೆ(ಹೆಚ್), ಹಳ್ಳಿಖೇಡ(ಕೆ), ಮರಗುತ್ತಿ(ಹೆಚ್), ಕಮಲಾಪೂರ, ನಾವದಗಿ(ಹೆಚ್), ಮಹಾಗಾಂವ, ಕುರುಕುಟ್ಟಾ, ಸುಲ್ತಾನಪೂರ ರೈಲ್ವೆ ನಿಲ್ದಾಣಗಳು ಪ್ರಗತಿ ಹಂತದಲ್ಲಿವೆ.


ಒಟ್ಟಾರೆ 2017ರ ಮಾರ್ಚ್ ತಿಂಗಳೊಳಗೆ ಹೈದ್ರಾಬಾದ್-ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಭಾಗದ ಜನತೆಯ ಬಹುದಿನಗಳ ಕನಸು ನನಸಾಗಲಿದ್ದು, ಉತ್ತರ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ ಇತರೆ ಜಿಲ್ಲೆಗಳಿಗೆ ಕರ್ನಾಟಕದ ಕಿರೀಟಪ್ರಾಯವಾದ ಬೀದರ ಕೂಡ ರೈಲ್ವೆ ಮಾರ್ಗದ ಕೊಂಡಿಯೊಂದಿಗೆ ಬೆಸೆಯಲಿದೆ.


http://sanjevani.com/sanjevani/%e0%b...2%a4%e0%b2%bf/


_______________________________________________________________


SCR always have habit of completing the work ahead of schedule... the leader zone in India Railways always leads as role model they completed the tunnel boring at margutti tunnel (Gulbarga-Bidar new line) ahead of schedule inspite of fighting all the odds... Great work by Engineers, Contractors, Laborers, Govt, SCR for pulling it out!
gulbarga.rising no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:53 AM   #19015
Suj Mangalore
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 4,003
Likes (Received): 967

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingpin_09 View Post
Finally some good news for Mangaluru in the matter of Rail infrastructure.

I always believed Managaluru Terminus seriously deserved at least 8-10 platforms and the Mangaluru Central 5-6. Sadly the stations in the present conditions are too small. Hope things move in the right direction and at the right pace; and a glorious station at Mangaluru sees the day light.
Yes this is long time pending, hope expansion happens soon and both the stations are refurbished and modernized
Suj Mangalore no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ರೈಲ್ವೆ, karnataka, karnataka railway

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2016 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu