daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > OZScrapers > Skyscrapers & local issues > Projects, Construction, Skyscrapers & Statistics > Queensland

Queensland Brisbane

Old February 20th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #361
Dimethyltryptamine
Pop culture is my bitch

Likes (Received): 2974

Most glass buildings can appear either colour depending on the time of day (i.e. blue hour vs. golden hour).

gerryt1, Eastern37 liked this post
Dimethyltryptamine no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old March 2nd, 2014, 06:50 AM   #362
PeterJackson

Likes (Received): 863

Matt Moran is buying in Abian,Who cares!!!
THE AUSTRALIAN
Quote:
Moran warms to city with $1m buy
HIGH-PROFILE celebrity chef Matt Moran has forked out up to $1 million to buy a Brisbane bolthole, a luxury apartment in Sunland’s yet to be built Abian tower overlooking the city’s botanic gardens.

Moran, who controls two restaurants in the river city, has purchased a two-bedroom, two-bathroom apartment on level four of the 40-level tower - which will feature hand-applied gold leaf on the ceilings of its public spaces, 24-hour concierge, plunge pools, treatment rooms as well as Turkish baths.

Most of the 147 apartments in the Abian sold out prior to its launch in Brisbane last Thursday as the city’s apartment market continues to fly.

“The location is not a bad spot, I have two restaurants in Brisbane, I am there all the time. It seems the right thing to do, Brisbane is a great city,” Moran told The Weekend Australian

“I think the apartment could be an investment property one day. But I am in Brisbane most weeks, and it’s close to the restaurants.”

Moran said he would retain his Sydney residence and could be tempted to buy a third Brisbane restaurant even though it has been rumoured that he plans to sell up his businesses in the Sunshine State.

“We have had one of the best years in Aria Brisbane and Riverbar and Kitchen on Brisbane’s Eagle Street Pier is doing incredibly well. I am there to stay in Brisbane although there’s been a few rumours I am selling there, (but) I am digging my heels in even more, Brisbane is a good place.”

Although at least 110 apartments in Abian have sold to a range of Brisbane locals there are still penthouses and a two-level sky villa available for purchase. Construction of Abian is due to start mid year.
PeterJackson no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2014, 12:55 AM   #363
CULWULLA

Likes (Received): 973

any updates? just doing diagram
Old April 1st, 2014, 01:26 AM   #364
nathandavid88

Likes (Received): 1222

Hasn't started yet, still just the sales office on site.
nathandavid88 no está en línea   Reply With Quote