SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Muntinlupa City

1M views 9K replies 382 participants last post by  LhexiMont 
#1 · (Edited)

#9 ·
I love Alabang too!! When you go in through Filinvest and towards Ayala Alabang, it seems like you're in a different country!! Its so clean, well developed and organized! It really is for the rich! I've also been inside the residential area, its quite large and really high class. Its a true wealthy suburban area for Metro Manila.

Imo, i think Fiesta Mall is better than ATC...Although ATC has this unique country style look which is also very nice.

#10 ·
oh... I guess I've just never been to Fiesta Mall.

Yeah, I agree... it looks awesome in there! As in World Class!! Is Subic or Clark like that? IMHO, FBGC is comparable... it's just that there's not much activity at FBGC - unless I am mistaken (which happens quite often here)

#11 ·
Yes...When you go inside Subic and Clark it is as if you are in the USA. Very americanized enviroment inside, clean, well developed and everybody is so diciplined!! Its like the drivers and the pedestrians are not pinoys (but they are) :D hehe...they are very strict in there and road traffic is very orderly.
My cousin got caught for disobeying a "STOP" sign....in normal MM roads, everybody doesnt stop at a stop sign, right? But in Subic you have to stop before crossing the intersection.

#12 ·
Originally posted by GreyX

Yes...When you go inside Subic and Clark it is as if you are in the USA. Very americanized enviroment inside, clean, well developed and everybody is so diciplined!! Its like the drivers and the pedestrians are not pinoys (but they are) :D hehe...they are very strict in there and road traffic is very orderly.
My cousin got caught for disobeying a "STOP" sign....in normal MM roads, everybody doesnt stop at a stop sign, right? But in Subic you have to stop before crossing the intersection.
yeah... I heard about the strict traffic enforcers. all our law enforcers should go and train there! and I hear you'll be charged for extortion or bribery if you even try bribing the cops... that's just awesome...

and I remember going to Canada and the US where you have to stop at almost every - or all? - intersection when there's no traffic signal...

#13 ·
Originally posted by absent-minded

yeah... I heard about the strict traffic enforcers. all our law enforcers should go and train there! and I hear you'll be charged for extortion or bribery if you even try bribing the cops... that's just awesome...

and I remember going to Canada and the US where you have to stop at almost every - or all? - intersection when there's no traffic signal...
Yup, MM cops should go and train there...:D
Yeah, my cousin was just about to bribe the cop when my dad told him not too...:D hehehe

Yeah, just like in the USA and Canada, you have to make a full stop at all stops sign intersections (no traffic light, just a stop sign) in Subic.

#14 ·
Originally posted by GreyX

very true! Subic people are well-disciplined. The place is really clean too! The tourist bus next to us got caught because of disobeying the traffic rules. hehehe.

But I noticed that malls there are closing early...8:30PM?

#17 ·
Originally posted by weirdo

it is really nice to praise subic people for their discipline. however i find this a bit disturbing:

nothing serious really. maykbe it's just me.
I know what you feel. but we have to admit that pinoys (in general) are different from the rest, esp. when it comes to driving. :D

Remember the thread "TO ALL FILIPINOS" before? Almost all the character flaws of Pinoys were stated there.:bash:

#18 ·
Originally posted by mhe-ann

Remember the thread "TO ALL FILIPINOS" before? Almost all the character flaws of Pinoys were stated there.:bash:
is that supposed to be good or bad? :)

I'm sorry if I offended anyone in that thread (although I wasn't the one who wrote the article)... it's just that I believed some of the stuff written in there was actually right... peace! :angel1:

#19 ·
Originally posted by absent-minded

is that supposed to be good or bad? :)

for me it's alright because I see that your intention (or the sender of that e-mail) was to make us realize what we have to do to improve our being Filipino, and what we must do improve our country.

#20 ·
Originally posted by mhe-ann

I know what you feel. but we have to admit that pinoys (in general) are different from the rest, esp. when it comes to driving. :D

nah, dont worry about it. When it comes to driving and being undiciplined, Indonesians are much worse than Pinoys. I also heard that Russians are the worst drivers in the world.