daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > North American Skyscrapers Forum > Metropolis & States > Texas

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 2nd, 2005, 02:38 AM   #1
WesternGulf

Likes (Received): 2

Anyone up for a Houston meet?

I made a thread similar to this when I first registerd to this forum, and it did not turn out too well because the meet was planned months away, but anyway I am back and I am wondering if anyone was willing to meet up for a photo tour. I have been quite lazy with my camera and I have not went out into the city to take pics yet. Plus, in Houston right now, it is what I call nightlife season in Downtown because it is the warm months and I thought it would be cool to capture that one of these days this summer. So if anybody is willing to meet up, holla at me through this thread or a private message.
WesternGulf no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old June 2nd, 2005, 07:25 AM   #2
jmancuso
make it so...

Likes (Received): 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternGulf
I made a thread similar to this when I first registerd to this forum, and it did not turn out too well because the meet was planned months away, but anyway I am back and I am wondering if anyone was willing to meet up for a photo tour. I have been quite lazy with my camera and I have not went out into the city to take pics yet. Plus, in Houston right now, it is what I call nightlife season in Downtown because it is the warm months and I thought it would be cool to capture that one of these days this summer. So if anybody is willing to meet up, holla at me through this thread or a private message.

houstonians are an antisocial bunch but yeah, i'd be down for a forum meet.
jmancuso no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2005, 08:04 AM   #3
Talbot
3rd Coast

Likes (Received): 5

I would be down for a meet, possibly, just depends on the time you choose. But I think it would be fun.
Talbot no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2005, 04:16 PM   #4
LSyd
Megalomaniac

Likes (Received): 323

sure!!! i'll be going through y'all's airport this summer.

-

- gleegieboy
LSyd no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 2nd, 2005, 05:02 PM   #5
texasboy

Likes (Received): 4

yeah it definitely depends on what time. i remember going on a photo tour a few weeks ago and it was so structured because of his plans and this time I had a little more freedom. i start a job in miami next week so i don't have as much freedom of flying from miami to houston now, but i'll see what i can do.
texasboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 3rd, 2005, 01:14 AM   #6
ComingtoHouston

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by texasboy
i start a job in miami next week so i don't have as much freedom of flying from miami to houston now, but i'll see what i can do.
So you're definitely not moving back to Houston anytime soon then huh? I almost thought you were by your frequent visits back home. What are you gonna be doing at your Jay- Oh- Bee

Last edited by ComingtoHouston; June 3rd, 2005 at 01:22 AM.
ComingtoHouston no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2005, 11:32 PM   #7
texasboy

Likes (Received): 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComingtoHouston
So you're definitely not moving back to Houston anytime soon then huh? I almost thought you were by your frequent visits back home. What are you gonna be doing at your Jay- Oh- Bee
an office job for a construction company.
texasboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 5th, 2005, 01:22 AM   #8
CincoRanchHoustonRes
Proud Houstonian

I'll do it.
Old June 7th, 2005, 02:08 AM   #9
WesternGulf

Likes (Received): 2

So when is a good day? Possibly the 18th?

LSyd, when you come to the airport, are you actually coming through the city, because Intercontinental is pretty far from the city?
WesternGulf no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2005, 12:46 AM   #10
dwrecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternGulf

That would be cool....just let me know something..

message me on yahoo, aim, or msn

dwrecker82-yahoo
dwrecker@hotmail
dwrecker713- aim
dwrecker no está en línea   Reply With Quote