daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Thai Forum > Architecture and Urban Facilities

Architecture and Urban Facilities Architectural wonders of Thailand and Special focussion on Urban Mobilities

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 9th, 2004, 08:44 AM   #1
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Likes (Received): 1517

RECENTLY COMPLETED : The Infinity-Sathorn Square

The Power of INFINITY :

Landmark project takes the high life to a new peak

Cimi Suchontan

The wait is almost over. It's launch Is set for October. It's name is "Infinity". It's purpose: to be Bangkok's latest six-star residence. It's creator, Golden Land, makes no secret that it is a "flagship project".

As we speak, Infinity is being translated from paper into form, from thought to reality.

A toast to the city's skyline by the prime Central Business Distric at Sathorn, Infinity is freehold property converting a 2.5 rai plot of land.

How can best describe it?

Think of the world's best, says Golden Land's cheif executive officer Liakat Sultan Chanji.
Think of London's Mayfair and New Yorj's 5th Avenue.

Think major league, imagine worldclass standards, a cosmopolitan centre, rooms overlooking panoramic views.

When it was recently touted behind closed doors, Infinity gave it's audiences such a thrill, 10 bookings were soon made thereafter.

It has that kind of appeal.
As with most things dear, supply will be limited.
the chance for homebuyers to sample it's charms will come in October, when Infinity is unveiled in it's entirely.

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

You know you love me. XOXO.
Chad no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 9th, 2004, 08:51 AM   #2
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Built on Legendary Grounds :

At the core of every great city's prime residential centre, lies a great history.
Mayfair's goes back several centuries, Fifth Avenue is nearly as old as New York.
Infinity's core lies at an adjacent site on the old Russian Embassy grounds.

The area is part of Bangkok's financial districs, surrounded by corporate headquarters, some of the finest hotels, embassies and consulates.

The Russian Embassy vacated the grounds in 1999 after being based there for 50 years. the newleaseholder of the 11-rai site is Golden Land.

When it acquired the lease, the company knew what they would build on it would have to be extraordinary.

The site commands a strategic junction, where the BTS skytrain turns into Narathiwat, before it runs towards Silom, the city's business center.

Upon it, Golden Land will build Sathorn Square, a urban complex that aims to be Bangkok's answer to Mayfair and Fifth Avenue.

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

Old September 9th, 2004, 09:00 AM   #3
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Peserving a culltural heritage :

Contrary to what many people had thought, we had always intended to preserve the Russian Embassybuildings when we acquired the leass, says Dhanji.

The building will look even more stuning than today when Sathorn Square opens.

The Fine Arts Department has designated the place as a historical site.

Golden Land is working with the department to preserve the buildings and restore it to it's greatness.

Restoration work has already started and when finished the building will most likely form part of a boutique hotel and will opened to the public.

"It will be our contribution to the people." says Dhanji.

Two magnificent additions to the grounds will be an upscale hotel-retail property and a tower that will house commercial as well as residential units.

These will form the key pillars for a neww community rising from the historical site.

Golden Land is currrently in the final stages of concluding a decision to award the architectural work to a shortlist of renowned builders.
In all, Sathorn Square will have approximately 200,000 square meters of built-up area. The Infinity which covers about 2 rai of freehold land next door willl have a buit-up area of 28,000 square meters.

Old September 9th, 2004, 09:03 AM   #4
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

The Infinity Rendering :

Construction starts and finishion date : May 2005-Jan 2008
Units in total : 98
International Launch (New York, London, Singapore, Hongkong and bangkok) : October 2004
Height : 40 Storey, 150 meters

Old September 9th, 2004, 09:06 AM   #5
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Location is Sathorn Square Master Plan :

Old September 9th, 2004, 09:07 AM   #6
Hitesh

Likes (Received): 1

Oh hell yea!
now they need to make the office tower taller. As tall as Baiyoke II but in the center of the city.
Hitesh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 09:10 AM   #7
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

The Office Tower is about 225 Meters., no more than 240.

Old September 9th, 2004, 09:23 AM   #8
Speed

Likes (Received): 278

This entire project looks exciting !!!! and especially the "Infinity" project...not sure why they will only start construction in mid-2005 though? Maybe waiting for environmental impact reports? or title deed transfers?
Speed no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 10:40 AM   #9
Zimoune
Zimoune

Likes (Received): 3

really private na.. 40 storey and only 98 units... too bad it starts construction only in May 2005. So i still have some hope to collect 1 million baht to live there until 2008
Zimoune no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 10:46 AM   #10
Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimoune
really private na.. 40 storey and only 98 units... too bad it starts construction only in May 2005. So i still have some hope to collect 1 million baht to live there until 2008

umm..Zimoune,,I dont think 1 million baht will be enough for just the 10% downpayment booking fee when you reserve the unit and sign the purchase contract (starting next month)...
Old September 9th, 2004, 11:18 AM   #11
Zimoune
Zimoune

Likes (Received): 3

i mean 1 Million USD... But i just heard it will start around 10 Million Baht for some units, not too bad umm
Zimoune no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 11:35 AM   #12
Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zimoune
i mean 1 Million USD... But i just heard it will start around 10 Million Baht for some units, not too bad umm
Oh OK really? 10 Million Baht? I think that might be too cheap for one unit in this building (only 98 units on 40 floors??) but let's see.....
Old September 9th, 2004, 12:45 PM   #13
Hitesh

Likes (Received): 1

That used to be an old Chinese cemetary right? I don't know how many buyers would like to know that piece of information.
Hitesh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 12:57 PM   #14
Speed

really Hitesh??? when, how, where?? this is IMPORTANT info to buyers....
Old September 9th, 2004, 01:02 PM   #15
rayman
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

not good idea to build an apartment highrise under a cemetary, that building will have lots of spooky stuff then
rayman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 01:07 PM   #16
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rayman
not good idea to build an apartment highrise under a cemetary, that building will have lots of spooky stuff then

Have to tell that to Singaporean and Hongkong Residents, since thousands of Residential developments built up on such a thing.

I my self, think that it's not importan' to keep up with old stuff. I mean, life have to move on, so does death......cant hold things forever, and that wouldnt stop me from buying a unit there anyway., same as other buyers I'm sure.

Old September 9th, 2004, 01:14 PM   #17
Speed

It might not bother you but when you try to sell, its a bit harder.....
Old September 9th, 2004, 01:16 PM   #18
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Different people, different thoughts.

Old September 9th, 2004, 01:33 PM   #19
rayman
BANNED

Likes (Received): 0

thai people are very afraid of those things, so that apartment wont have many thai buyers if that will come out
rayman no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 9th, 2004, 01:39 PM   #20
Speed

not only Thai people, but most Asians and even more than a few Westerners.

I got my real estate brokers license in California just for fun--it expired already (after grad school) and in California if you dont disclose a murder in the house/grave yard/etc. to a buyer you can be sued in court and will lose. this is important info to buyers