daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Pengangkutan

Pengangkutan aviation, automotive, rail and urban transportation



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old January 11th, 2018, 07:13 AM   #1181
scongi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 41
Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybyhacker View Post
The proposed Underground stretch, between Pos Malaysia Shah Alam to Stadium Shah Alam, no marks. no activity.
So, would the change of underground plan delay the completion date for phase 2 ?(original target February 2021) It would need to call again the tender due to change of plan.

Last edited by scongi; January 11th, 2018 at 10:02 AM.
scongi no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old January 11th, 2018, 07:44 AM   #1182
Ma Yazhou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 49
Likes (Received): 15

I thought no underground and elevated route in Hishammudin station, they change in the ground level just like LRT in TBS?
Ma Yazhou no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:38 AM   #1183
Millennium Falcon
Corellian YT-1300
 
Millennium Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Star Wars Galaxy
Posts: 50
Likes (Received): 56

Looks like RapidKL / Prasarana has changed the dates for the initial ground works for the proposed LRT Line 3 station at Kelana Square, from a notice I saw in the elevator lobby of Zenith Residences (where I stay)... The works were initially scheduled for September to December 2017 but this was changed to December 28, 2017 (if I'm not wrong) to end-March this year...

I'll try to take a photo of the notice and place it here, when I get back to the condo after work!
__________________
"She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself." - Han Solo

sabre23t liked this post
Millennium Falcon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:32 PM   #1184
Daysra
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 63
Likes (Received): 21

Will it have a station near Kelana Square?
__________________

scongi liked this post
Daysra no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:38 PM   #1185
wansnacker
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 191
Likes (Received): 122

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandar...0%93Klang_line

If you go to the LRT3 wikipedia link, there is a 'working name' and 'introductory name' for the stations. What is the difference eh? Both of them names are not finalized yet, right?
__________________

Revitalising Johor Bahru
wansnacker no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:12 PM   #1186
Ma Yazhou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 49
Likes (Received): 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by wansnacker View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandar...0%93Klang_line

If you go to the LRT3 wikipedia link, there is a 'working name' and 'introductory name' for the stations. What is the difference eh? Both of them names are not finalized yet, right?
I think the working name will be the final name before any sponsorship taken to change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daysra View Post
Will it have a station near Kelana Square?
under the reroute planning old canceled persada plus station they do change just opposite as Kelana Indah station.
Ma Yazhou no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2018, 02:49 AM   #1187
Millennium Falcon
Corellian YT-1300
 
Millennium Falcon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Location: Star Wars Galaxy
Posts: 50
Likes (Received): 56

Klang Valley LRT Line 3 (Bandar Utama-Klang Line) | Length: 36km | 25 stations | Completion: 2020

As mentioned in my earlier post, here’s the notice by WCT (the main-con) and RapidKL in the elevator lobby of my condo.

I think the bulk of the work should be at Kelana Square, since the station itself will be there. With some groundwork for the pillars expected to take place behind Zenith Residences at the same tome...
__________________
"She'll make point five past lightspeed. She may not look like much, but she's got it where it counts, kid. I've made a lot of special modifications myself." - Han Solo

sabre23t, Flybyhacker liked this post
Millennium Falcon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2018, 07:07 AM   #1188
Daysra
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Posts: 63
Likes (Received): 21

That's quite near to Kelana Square, awesome!

I can probably use this to go to Paradigm Mall if needed.
Daysra no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 12th, 2018, 02:45 PM   #1189
Flybyhacker
Registered User
 
Flybyhacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Somban NSmilan // Klang Valley
Posts: 404
Likes (Received): 290

Quote:
Originally Posted by scongi View Post
So, would the change of underground plan delay the completion date for phase 2 ?(original target February 2021) It would need to call again the tender due to change of plan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Yazhou View Post
I thought no underground and elevated route in Hishammudin station, they change in the ground level just like LRT in TBS?
If no underground and opt for elevated, ground marks and activity should be there now.


More to mention. Up to SIRIM station already barricaded and land cleared.
But there is no ground marks and activity yet to be seen between SIRIM >> UITM>> Icity>> Station 16 right before Bukit Raja FT20/WCE. (Not sure on Bukit Raja side)
I wonder how high LRT3 have to climb to give clearance for WCE elevated highway.
__________________
InfraRakyat - Perjalanan Menuju Masa Hadapan
Membangunkan Mobiliti Berteraskan Rakyat
InfraRakyat - Journey Into The Future, Building People Centric Mobility

Ma Yazhou liked this post
Flybyhacker no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2018, 03:37 PM   #1190
scongi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 41
Likes (Received): 23

Today pass by MPK and see the ground marks stn20-1 in front the MPK land...I believe the location of station will be as original plan next to MPK land instead of Emporium Makan accross the river...
scongi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2018, 05:58 AM   #1191
scongi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 41
Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybyhacker View Post
If no underground and opt for elevated, ground marks and activity should be there now.

More to mention. Up to SIRIM station already barricaded and land cleared.
But there is no ground marks and activity yet to be seen between SIRIM >> UITM>> Icity>> Station 16 right before Bukit Raja FT20/WCE. (Not sure on Bukit Raja side)
I wonder how high LRT3 have to climb to give clearance for WCE elevated highway.
So is it confirm shah alam underground changed to road level?

Already seen the ground marks from Andalas to Meru in Klang yesterday... left only Johan Setia to Tesco not yet...

I believe the LRT 3 viaduct will cross above WCE elevated section at bukit raja... The existing WCE elevated section doesn't look very tall

Look like the contractor for stretch from tesco to botanic is SN Akmida as the company logo is shown on the construction boarder steel fence.

Last edited by scongi; January 14th, 2018 at 08:47 AM.
scongi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2018, 10:07 AM   #1192
Ma Yazhou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 49
Likes (Received): 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by scongi View Post
Today pass by MPK and see the ground marks stn20-1 in front the MPK land...I believe the location of station will be as original plan next to MPK land instead of Emporium Makan accross the river...
Ohh nice to know, how about Nasi Briani Tepi Sungai in front of MPK where the suppose parking and construction area will be closed or move?
Ma Yazhou no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2018, 12:32 PM   #1193
scongi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 41
Likes (Received): 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Yazhou View Post
Ohh nice to know, how about Nasi Briani Tepi Sungai in front of MPK where the suppose parking and construction area will be closed or move?
Think very likely nasi briani will be moved... Btw, last time heard ktm near the Little India Klang will be moved to here....it would be nice bcos we wil get new ktm ststion .....if not, the walking distance to ktm is quite far...may be more than 500m...

But also very confuse because ktm now is building multi storey parking next to existing ktm station...may be between lrt and ktm there is lack of communication...

Last edited by scongi; January 14th, 2018 at 12:40 PM.
scongi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 14th, 2018, 01:05 PM   #1194
Ma Yazhou
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 49
Likes (Received): 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by scongi View Post
Think very likely nasi briani will be moved... Btw, last time heard ktm near the Little India Klang will be moved to here....it would be nice bcos we wil get new ktm ststion .....if not, the walking distance to ktm is quite far...may be more than 500m...

But also very confuse because ktm now is building multi storey parking next to existing ktm station...may be between lrt and ktm there is lack of communication...
I ask them last month its confirm the old ktm station site to be a national railways museum while new station 'Kota Raja' will be built 50m away from park and ride facility which currently under construction.
Ma Yazhou no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2018, 01:02 AM   #1195
Carlyle1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 125
Likes (Received): 27

spot on. the wce elevated stretch is short. no new pics of the depot? in south Klang see more progress in botanic and andalas stations. anyone knows why andalas moved further away from the hospital which is quite a loss
Carlyle1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2018, 07:00 AM   #1196
Flybyhacker
Registered User
 
Flybyhacker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Somban NSmilan // Klang Valley
Posts: 404
Likes (Received): 290

Quote:
Originally Posted by scongi View Post
So is it confirm shah alam underground changed to road level?
No idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scongi View Post
I believe the LRT 3 viaduct will cross above WCE elevated section at bukit raja... The existing WCE elevated section doesn't look very tall
I think I will be high as LRT SPAG like In front IOI Mall.
__________________
InfraRakyat - Perjalanan Menuju Masa Hadapan
Membangunkan Mobiliti Berteraskan Rakyat
InfraRakyat - Journey Into The Future, Building People Centric Mobility
Flybyhacker no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2018, 05:13 PM   #1197
scongi
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 41
Likes (Received): 23

Klang Valley LRT Line 3 (Bandar Utama-Klang Line) | Length: 36km | 25 stations | Completion: 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlyle1 View Post
spot on. the wce elevated stretch is short. no new pics of the depot? in south Klang see more progress in botanic and andalas stations. anyone knows why andalas moved further away from the hospital which is quite a loss
At the moment, the depot construction are more further inside from main road. No much picture can be taken now.

Last edited by scongi; January 17th, 2018 at 01:18 AM.
scongi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 17th, 2018, 01:01 PM   #1198
no_malaise
Registered User
 
no_malaise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Klang, JB
Posts: 194
Likes (Received): 217

I know that U-shape girders makes the construction much faster, but personally I am not a big fan. It's just the fact the column is just much closer together than if let say conventional box girders. It just a much bigger visual impact.

Example the Jakarta LRT
Quote:
Originally Posted by gazart View Post
LRT JABODEBEK BY MINISTRY OF TRANSPORTATION
Cibubur-Cawang Line construction progress | Location : Cawang, East Jakarta




Dukuh Atas-Cawang Line construction progress | Location : Setiabudi, South Jakarta

no_malaise no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium