daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Tamil Nadu

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old June 20th, 2017, 05:48 AM   #481
Abarth2015
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 34
Likes (Received): 2

What is the status of agricultural land registration in TN? There were some court orders in btw..Hw abt buying in around hosur? Pls share ur inputs
Abarth2015 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2017, 05:06 AM   #482
Abarth2015
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 34
Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abarth2015 View Post
What is the status of agricultural land registration in TN? There were some court orders in btw..Hw abt buying in around hosur? Pls share ur inputs
Pls guide me to the right three if this is not the one
Abarth2015 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 1st, 2017, 10:46 PM   #483
sirlioner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 511
Likes (Received): 266

A SEPARATE AIRPORT FOR NAMMA E-CITIZENS IS NEARLY SET FOR TAKEOFF

ll that now remains is HAL’s nod as it controls the airspace; since Centre has already given its clearance to TN, an OK from HAL won’t be a problem

Techies and frequent fliers living in east and south Bengaluru, this one’s for you. The airport at Hosur is now one step closer to mounting commercial operations as Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) has given its go-ahead.

The Hosur airport, located at Belagondapalli village, Thally Road, is around 35 km from Electronics City and takes around 30 minutes to reach; compare this to the 80+ km one has to travel to reach KIA which takes at least 2 hours on a good day during non-peak hours. Add to that over Rs 1,500 that taxis charge to get E-citizens to the airport. “The BIAL board has already given the green signal for the Hosur airport to start commercial flights as a no-objection certificate in this regard has been issued,” RV Deshpande, Industries and Infrastructure Minister, told Bangalore Mirror.

Now all that remains is for the Centre to give its final nod. The next clearance for operationalising the Hosur airport has to come from the Ministry of Defence as the airspace (the southern part of Bengaluru, including Hosur) is managed by the HAL ATC (Air Traffic Control).

“As HAL comes under the Ministry of Defence, it has to take a final call as its airspace cannot be infringed. Another NOC has to be obtained for the Hosur airport to start commercial flights,” said an AAI official. A BIAL official said that discussions were under way with the concerned parties. On June 14, Bangalore Mirror reported how Tamil Nadu had offered to open up its Hosur Air Station for Bengalureans.

Under the Centre’s Ude Desh Ka Aam Naagrik (UDAN) scheme the Tamil Nadu government signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) to start low-cost air services from Hosur airport.

Though the MoU was signed between the MoCA and the Tamil Nadu government there were apprehensions as to whether Hosur airport would be able to operate commercial flights.

The Hosur airport, located at Belagondapalli village, Thally Road, is around 35 km from Electronics City

The Hosur airfield is within an aerial distance of 150 km of KIA. When the Ministry of Civil Aviation and BIAL signed on the dotted line in 2004, it was agreed that “no new or existing airport (except for Mysore and Hassan airports) shall be permitted by GoI to be developed as, or improved or upgraded into, a domestic airport within an aerial distance of 150 km of the airport before the 25th anniversary of the airport opening date”. KIA started operations in May 2008. The Hosur Airport is maintained by Taneja Aerospace and Aviation Ltd (TAAL) and is capable of handling Airbus A320s and Boeing 737s. Its hangars can accommodate only narrow body aircraft as of now. The airport is spread over 248 acres and the runway length is 2168 m (KIA runway is 4,000 m long but a runway length of 2,000 m is more than adequate for most commercial airliners, except for wide-bodied aircraft).

The TAAL airfield is currently used for chartered flights. When Bangalore Mirror visited the airfield last month, it saw aircraft of Drukair (from Bhutan), Maldivian Airlines and Boliviana de Aviacion (Bolivia’s national airline) parked there. Also, the Aeronautical Development Establishment (a key wing of DRDO) has tested its unmanned aerial vehicles here.
http://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.co...w/60010026.cms
__________________
sirlioner no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2017, 10:47 AM   #484
Abarth2015
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 34
Likes (Received): 2

Finally some good news
Abarth2015 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2017, 10:10 AM   #485
dineshpkm
Registered User
 
dineshpkm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 1,917
Likes (Received): 315

Salem based Gupta Sweets now open in Bagalur road Near GRT
VU luxury television brand shop open in Denkanikotta road above DCB Bank.
__________________
Dinesh
Hyderabad
dineshpkm no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2017, 03:33 AM   #486
Arul Murugan
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Salem/India-Bethlehem/United States
Posts: 18,394
Likes (Received): 12120

Hosur will be upgraded as special grade municipal corporation city!

Commercial air service plan is also underway say CM EPS @ Krishnagiri
__________________
அருள் முருகன்
தமிழ்நாடு/இந்தியா

sirlioner, MyNation, NSH, VR14ever liked this post
Arul Murugan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 1st, 2017, 03:47 PM   #487
sirlioner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 511
Likes (Received): 266

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirlioner View Post
A SEPARATE AIRPORT FOR NAMMA E-CITIZENS IS NEARLY SET FOR TAKEOFF

ll that now remains is HAL’s nod as it controls the airspace; since Centre has already given its clearance to TN, an OK from HAL won’t be a problem

Techies and frequent fliers living in east and south Bengaluru, this one’s for you. The airport at Hosur is now one step closer to mounting commercial operations as Bangalore International Airport Limited (BIAL) has given its go-ahead.

The Hosur airport, located at Belagondapalli village, Thally Road, is around 35 km from Electronics City and takes around 30 minutes to reach; compare this to the 80+ km one has to travel to reach KIA which takes at least 2 hours on a good day during non-peak hours. Add to that over Rs 1,500 that taxis charge to get E-citizens to the airport. “The BIAL board has already given the green signal for the Hosur airport to start commercial flights as a no-objection certificate in this regard has been issued,” RV Deshpande, Industries and Infrastructure Minister, told Bangalore Mirror.

Now all that remains is for the Centre to give its final nod. The next clearance for operationalising the Hosur airport has to come from the Ministry of Defence as the airspace (the southern part of Bengaluru, including Hosur) is managed by the HAL ATC (Air Traffic Control).

“As HAL comes under the Ministry of Defence, it has to take a final call as its airspace cannot be infringed. Another NOC has to be obtained for the Hosur airport to start commercial flights,” said an AAI official. A BIAL official said that discussions were under way with the concerned parties. On June 14, Bangalore Mirror reported how Tamil Nadu had offered to open up its Hosur Air Station for Bengalureans.

Under the Centre’s Ude Desh Ka Aam Naagrik (UDAN) scheme the Tamil Nadu government signed a Memorandum of Understanding with the Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) to start low-cost air services from Hosur airport.

Though the MoU was signed between the MoCA and the Tamil Nadu government there were apprehensions as to whether Hosur airport would be able to operate commercial flights.

The Hosur airport, located at Belagondapalli village, Thally Road, is around 35 km from Electronics City

The Hosur airfield is within an aerial distance of 150 km of KIA. When the Ministry of Civil Aviation and BIAL signed on the dotted line in 2004, it was agreed that “no new or existing airport (except for Mysore and Hassan airports) shall be permitted by GoI to be developed as, or improved or upgraded into, a domestic airport within an aerial distance of 150 km of the airport before the 25th anniversary of the airport opening date”. KIA started operations in May 2008. The Hosur Airport is maintained by Taneja Aerospace and Aviation Ltd (TAAL) and is capable of handling Airbus A320s and Boeing 737s. Its hangars can accommodate only narrow body aircraft as of now. The airport is spread over 248 acres and the runway length is 2168 m (KIA runway is 4,000 m long but a runway length of 2,000 m is more than adequate for most commercial airliners, except for wide-bodied aircraft).

The TAAL airfield is currently used for chartered flights. When Bangalore Mirror visited the airfield last month, it saw aircraft of Drukair (from Bhutan), Maldivian Airlines and Boliviana de Aviacion (Bolivia’s national airline) parked there. Also, the Aeronautical Development Establishment (a key wing of DRDO) has tested its unmanned aerial vehicles here.
http://bangaloremirror.indiatimes.co...w/60010026.cms
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/c...w/60774664.cms



Quote:
Sinha said the Airports Authority of India (AAI) was taking steps to operate flights to Hosur airport under the scheme. "Discussions are taking place on some of the nitty gritties of operating the airport, "he added. The GVK-run Bengaluru airport has not given an NoC for operating flights at Hosur citing its proximity to the Bengaluru airport.
http://www.livemint.com/Companies/3x...-air-base.html

Quote:
The aviation ministry is not looking at reopening the old Hyderabad and Bengaluru airports as the new airports in those cities are not congested, Chaubey said in August.

Last edited by sirlioner; October 1st, 2017 at 04:22 PM.
sirlioner no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2017, 04:17 PM   #488
NSH
NSH
 
NSH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: TN 68/TN 22
Posts: 3,456
Likes (Received): 2489

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arul Murugan View Post
Hosur will be upgraded as special grade municipal corporation city!

Commercial air service plan is also underway say CM EPS @ Krishnagiri

Good if done to develop as independent city not as UA of BLR.
NSH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2017, 02:50 PM   #489
MyNation
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Chennai/Austin
Posts: 2,492
Likes (Received): 4583

X-Posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNation View Post
Sandhar Technologies of Gurgaon, will soon invest Rs 300 in Hosur for a new auto components manufacturing facility that it plans to set up here.

Sandhar Technologies is into sheet metal pressed components, automotive locks and mirror manufacturing.

Sandhar Technologies said that it will raise Rs.300 crore through its IPO.

Sandhar plans to use the proceeds for establishment of a new factory at Hosur, Tamil Nadu, and to pare debt. GTI Capital, which holds 17.47% stake in Sandhar, will sell 10% stake in the IPO.

ICICI Securities Ltd, IDFC Securities Ltd, IIFL Holdings Ltd and Jefferies India Pvt. Ltd are managing Sandhar’s IPO.

Sandhar reported standalone revenue of Rs.1,262.4 crore in 2014-15 compared with Rs.1,043.8 crore. It reported a profit of Rs.34.8 crore in 2014-15 compared with a profit of Rs.33.7 crore in the previous year.

Source : https://hosuronline.com/index.php/sa...ores-in-hosur/

This news is old.

But, today , they got Consent to Establish this plant.

Source : http://tnocmms.nic.in/OCMMS_REPORT/u...nted1/10047995
MyNation está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 10th, 2017, 06:20 AM   #490
MSG.
Registered User
 
MSG.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Chennai/Karur/Trivandrum
Posts: 125
Likes (Received): 446

‘This government is killing our businesses’: What small, medium enterprises think of GST revisions

A tale of two clusters

Seeking answers, Scroll.in spoke to business owners in two manufacturing clusters – Hosur and Surat. Hosur, located in Tamil Nadu, close to the state’s border with Karnataka, is best known for automotive components and granite. Surat, located in South Gujarat, is India’s largest producer of manmade fabrics.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/government...035410314.html
MSG. no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 05:29 AM   #491
kvijayasundaram
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,305
Likes (Received): 612

http://www.dinamalar.com/news_detail.asp?id=1873499

Quote:
சூரில், ஒன்பது ஆண்டுகளுக்கு பின், ஐ.டி., பார்க் திறக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. மூன்று நிறுவனங்கள் மட்டுமே தொழில் துவங்க முன்வந்துள்ள நிலையில், அரசு துரிதமாக செயல்பட்டு, பல முன்னணி நிறுவனங்கள் தொழில் துவங்க ஏற்பாடு செய்ய வேண்டும்' என, தொழில் முனைவோர் கோரிக்கை விடுத்துள்ளனர்.
கிருஷ்ணகிரி மாவட்டம், ஓசூர் - பாகலுார் சாலை, விஸ்வநாதபுரத்தில், 2008 பிப்., 26ல், அப்போதைய முதல்வர் கருணாநிதி, 174 ஏக்கரில், ஐ.டி., பார்க் அமைக்க அடிக்கல் நாட்டினார். பெங்களூரு நகரின் போக்குவரத்து நெருக்கடி மற்றும் பல்வேறு காரணங்களுக்காக, பல முன்னணி, ஐ.டி., நிறுவனங்கள் ஓசூருக்கு வரும் என்ற எதிர்பார்ப்பு ஏற்பட்டது.
தற்போது, ஒன்பது ஆண்டுகள் கடந்த நிலையில், 'எல்காட்' சார்பில், 21 கோடி ரூபாய் மதிப்பில், 50 ஆயிரம் சதுர அடியில், ஐ.டி., பார்க் கட்டடம் கட்டப்பட்டு, நேற்று காலை முதல்வர் பழனிசாமி, வீடியோ கான்பரன்சிங் மூலம் திறந்து வைத்தார். இங்கு, 12 நிறுவனங்கள் இயங்கும் வகையில் இட வசதி உள்ளது.
இதற்கு எல்காட் சார்பில், ஒரு சதுர அடிக்கு, 20 ரூபாயும், பராமரிப்பு செலவு, ஐந்து ரூபாயும் என, 25 ரூபாய் கட்டணமாக வசூல் செய்யப்படும் என, தெரிவிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது. 50 ஆயிரம் சதுர அடியில் அமைந்துள்ள கட்டடத்தை தவிர, மற்ற இடங்களில் நிறுவனங்கள் தொழில் துவங்கவும் ஏற்பாடு செய்யப்பட்டுள்ளது.
ஆனால், இதுவரை, மூன்று நிறுவனங்கள் மட்டுமே பதிவு செய்துள்ளன. 21 கோடி ரூபாயில் கட்டடம் கட்டப்பட்டுள்ள போதிலும், விஸ்வநாதபுரத்தில் தொழில் துவங்க, பெரிய ஐ.டி., நிறுவனங்கள் இதுவரை முன்வரவில்லை. ஒன்பது ஆண்டு போராட்டத்திற்கு பின், ஐ.டி., பார்க் திறக்கப்பட்டுள்ள நிலையில், 'இதோடு அரசு நின்று விடாமல், பல முன்னணி, ஐ.டி., நிறுவனங்களை, ஓசூரில் தொழில் துவங்க அழைத்து வர வேண்டும்' என, தொழில் முனைவோர் கோரிக்கை விடுத்துள்ளனர்.
Elcot IT park built at a cost of 21 cr Inaugurated in Hosur after 9 years. 3 Companies have registered.
__________________

Naveenmech liked this post
kvijayasundaram está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 06:58 AM   #492
natarajan1986
social member
 
natarajan1986's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Chennai/trivandrum
Posts: 3,015
Likes (Received): 3530

just 50000sqft ?
natarajan1986 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 04:29 PM   #493
shanmugaprasads
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 42
Likes (Received): 9

Definitely Hosur will grow compare to other cities in TN , because it is very close to Bangalore and Blore facing lot many issues so Hosur is choice for every one.
shanmugaprasads no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 06:45 PM   #494
iaafosci
madrasi
 
iaafosci's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Chennai/Madras
Posts: 686
Likes (Received): 1257

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanmugaprasads View Post
Definitely Hosur will grow compare to other cities in TN , because it is very close to Bangalore and Blore facing lot many issues so Hosur is choice for every one.
Yup , true ..and it would require a special kind of stupid to not capitalise on this golden opportunity ...I'm of course referring to the politicians here.

Just imagine ..the startup boom is almost over , and we lost the potential of attracting at least 10 percent of those startup companies, most of which are bootstrapped and are looking for cheap leases, to Hosur ...
__________________
The day you don't stand up for your fellow citizen in distress is the day you let your country down and become an anti-national.
iaafosci no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2017, 08:18 PM   #495
shanmugaprasads
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 42
Likes (Received): 9

Still Knataka able to develop devahalli and Yelankaka why not Hosur ?, there is a demand around bangalore city. Hosur is not too far compare to devanahalli. If our politicial develop one or two SEZ for 200 acres fate of Hosur will change.

Hosur needs IT corridar like OMR in Chennai , which atleast for 20 KMS road as of now.


1. Hosur to be converted to Corporation and district head quarters immediately.
2. Hosur needs bigger bus stand and bus has to start from Hosur bus stand to all cities in TN.
3. Good Schools and Hospitals required for Hosur to Compete with Sarjapur and Electronic city area.
4.Good Planned residential area is required with all drainage facility to compete with Electronic city and Sarjapur road.
5.If this happens slowly Tamil population in Blore will shift to Hosur , then easliy companies will try to build office space in Hosur.
6.In Blore most of the IT people are from TN and most of them in good positions , so that is an advantage.
__________________

NSH, VR14ever liked this post
shanmugaprasads no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 06:44 AM   #496
MA Eswaran
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 1,599
Likes (Received): 971

Hosur will be announced as corporation soon.
MA Eswaran no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 11:55 AM   #497
VR14ever
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: B'lore/Hosur/London
Posts: 4
Likes (Received): 7

Yes TN govt need to take following pro-active steps soon,

1) Expand the urban area and make it a corporation with proper planning of residential areas
2) Spend required funds on drainage system. This is very much required as lack of it is making the place dirty/filthy.
3) Develop good quality internal and external roads. Push for suburban trains to Bangalore with frequency of 1 train/hour.
4) Develop green spaces, water bodies.
5) Market Hosur to the IT majors, ofcourse after achieving some of the above.

Even if journey times to Bangalore IT spots are taken care, then not just Tamilians, others would try to relocate which encourages pvt to come up with good schools, hospitals, shops etc
__________________

sirlioner liked this post
VR14ever no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 12:26 PM   #498
VR14ever
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: B'lore/Hosur/London
Posts: 4
Likes (Received): 7

Hosur to get a Race track!

https://auto.ndtv.com/news/india-cou...tracks-1761729

Coming in as a major push for motorsport in the country, India could soon get as many as three new race tracks. The new tracks will reportedly be built in Hosur (Tamil Nadu), Hyderabad, while the third one will be located between Mumbai and Pune, Motorsport.com states. Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India (FMSCI) President Akbar Ebrahim has confirmed the development according the report, and talks are on for the upcoming race tracks.
__________________

MyNation liked this post
VR14ever no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 13th, 2017, 05:06 PM   #499
shanmugaprasads
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 42
Likes (Received): 9

Hosur is included in Smart City Program, If not it has to be included.
shanmugaprasads no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:28 AM. • styleid: 14


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu