daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > General Urban Developments > DN Archives



 

 
Thread Tools
Old May 23rd, 2005, 04:05 PM   #1
Citrus-Fruit
BANNED
 
Citrus-Fruit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 267
Likes (Received): 0

Holloway Circus Tower

Birminghams new tallest residential - 130m 5* Radisson Hotel.

What do you think: cheers:

















Citrus-Fruit no está en línea  

Sponsored Links
 
Old May 23rd, 2005, 04:09 PM   #2
eddyk
Registered Abuser
 
eddyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: HMP Whatton
Posts: 16,786
Likes (Received): 839

Looks better from the back than the front IMO!
__________________
.
.

Visit Grantham Linconshire

*Help me feel even more self-righteous, PLEASE SPONSOR ME as I trek Ben Nevis in aid of the Willow Trust.*
eddyk está en línea ahora  
Old May 23rd, 2005, 04:46 PM   #3
Citrus-Fruit
BANNED
 
Citrus-Fruit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 267
Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyk
Looks better from the back than the front IMO!
Yes, but thats only because the wrapping's still on most of the windows at the front. when they are all pealed of it will loook amazing.
Citrus-Fruit no está en línea  
Old May 23rd, 2005, 07:35 PM   #4
Peyre
Waiting for 122
 
Peyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Harrow-On-The-Great-Big-Fucking-Hill, London
Posts: 3,798
Likes (Received): 0

Don't think the mods will be happy with your title. Tis meant to go something like:

BIRMINGHAM: Holloway Circus Tower: 130m

or something like that.

Tis very impressive, looks much taller than 130m. First top notch scraper for brum imo
Peyre no está en línea  
Old May 24th, 2005, 08:08 AM   #5
chex
BANNED
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: guadalajara
Posts: 582
Likes (Received): 0

surely is taller than 130mts!
chex no está en línea  
Old May 24th, 2005, 09:34 AM   #6
Urban Dave
In Urbanity I Trust
 
Urban Dave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Urban Area
Posts: 13,653
Likes (Received): 3

This glass facade looks awesome!
Urban Dave no está en línea  
Old May 24th, 2005, 09:37 AM   #7
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus
 
Chad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Bangkok
Posts: 36,679
Likes (Received): 875

Great Great expressionis architecture...
__________________
You have the right to remain silent, everything you say will be misquoted and used against you in the forum

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

You know you love me. XOXO.
Chad no está en línea  
Old May 24th, 2005, 12:41 PM   #8
satit28
Rukpong
 
satit28's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Khon Kaen
Posts: 4,383
Likes (Received): 7

nice shape............
satit28 no está en línea  
Old May 27th, 2005, 07:35 PM   #9
ROYAL BLUE
Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey
 
ROYAL BLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 3,256
Likes (Received): 28

I love it, does look taller then 130m because its on a hill.
ROYAL BLUE no está en línea  
Old May 27th, 2005, 10:27 PM   #10
I-275westcoastfl
Polak Potrafi
 
I-275westcoastfl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Clearwater, Florida
Posts: 5,641
Likes (Received): 184

Nice building, this might sound stupid but what country is Birmingham in?
I-275westcoastfl no está en línea  
Old May 27th, 2005, 11:18 PM   #11
Jose Luis
Skyscraper
 
Jose Luis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: PUEBLA
Posts: 1,658
Likes (Received): 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by I-275westcoastfl
Nice building, this might sound stupid but what country is Birmingham in?
Yeah nice tower, but where the hell is it<?
Jose Luis no está en línea  
Old May 27th, 2005, 11:21 PM   #12
Accura4Matalan
Registered User
 
Accura4Matalan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 12,270
Likes (Received): 312

Central England...
Accura4Matalan no está en línea  
Old May 27th, 2005, 11:44 PM   #13
Peyre
Waiting for 122
 
Peyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Harrow-On-The-Great-Big-Fucking-Hill, London
Posts: 3,798
Likes (Received): 0

The UK '2nd city' well the Mancs might have something to say about that.
Peyre no está en línea  
Old May 28th, 2005, 12:08 AM   #14
EarlyBird
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyre
The UK '2nd city' well the Mancs might have something to say about that.
Yes we do. Why bother making a comment you know is controversial? Are you trying to start an argument about this all over again?
 
Old May 28th, 2005, 05:38 AM   #15
ROYAL BLUE
Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey
 
ROYAL BLUE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 3,256
Likes (Received): 28

Its not controversial to people with commen sense
ROYAL BLUE no está en línea  
Old May 28th, 2005, 05:49 AM   #16
EarlyBird
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYAL BLUE
Its not controversial to people with commen sense
You mean like the people of the UK who voted for Manchester? Or the Deputy Prime Minister who announced Manchester was second city? Or the Prime Minister who did the same? Or the CEO of Bank of New York who announced that they had chosen Manchester because "the UK's second city has a vibrancy even London couldn't match"?

Go back to sleep. Neither city can conclusively claim to be second city and anyone who brings it up in a thread is just trying to stir stuff up.
 
Old May 28th, 2005, 06:06 PM   #17
Citrus-Fruit
BANNED
 
Citrus-Fruit's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 267
Likes (Received): 0

Oh earlybird, you're a twat ...
Citrus-Fruit no está en línea  
Old May 28th, 2005, 06:16 PM   #18
Peyre
Waiting for 122
 
Peyre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Harrow-On-The-Great-Big-Fucking-Hill, London
Posts: 3,798
Likes (Received): 0

ROFL

Earlybird whenever you enter a thread about Brum there always a very good chance of an argument.
Peyre no está en línea  
Old May 28th, 2005, 06:48 PM   #19
EarlyBird
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citrus-Fruit
Oh earlybird, you're a twat ...
Very constructive Citrus-Fruit. What a great mind you truly have.
 
Old May 28th, 2005, 06:49 PM   #20
EarlyBird
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Likes (Received):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peyre
ROFL

Earlybird whenever you enter a thread about Brum there always a very good chance of an argument.
I know. It's because these Brummies can't stand the fact that another city is in the position to compete head to head with them.
 


 

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu