daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Photography, Heritage and Architecture

Photography, Heritage and Architecture Participate in the FPC, the weekly Filipino Photo Contest

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 21st, 2015, 09:13 AM   #15881
icarusrising

Likes (Received): 1706

Pansol, Laguna

pansol kapilya by icarus0, on Flickr

Awsat, izakyakov, <leisure> liked this post
icarusrising no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old May 21st, 2015, 09:17 PM   #15882
hpack

Likes (Received): 21

Summer hot days in the Philippines. Attending worship services could get so uncomfortable in thousand seater chapels. What could have been the best source of natural ventilation are the side doors but they are closed, for what reason? Incomprehensible :'(
hpack no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2015, 12:00 AM   #15883
treetopbisho
BM-Voice

Likes (Received): 410

I actually envy worshipers.

Choir members like me are not allowed to use a fan to cool ourselves while we're at the Choir Loft. Add to that the nylon toga and you could imagine our discomfort during the summer days.

When you feel the heat, cheer up and remember that there are the Choir members who had it worse than you.

izakyakov, raptor_777 liked this post
treetopbisho no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2015, 01:13 AM   #15884
izakyakov

Likes (Received): 250

Quote:
Originally Posted by icarusrising View Post

nice shot.. pede itong i-add sa Wikipedia article ng NEU.
Old May 22nd, 2015, 02:04 AM   #15885
inc22
p.b.dinglasa

Likes (Received): 230

Local Congregation of Bagong Silang 9
Ecclesiastical District of Metro Manila North

(photos mine. DON'T POST ON FB)

izakyakov, <leisure>, Awsat liked this post
inc22 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2015, 02:33 AM   #15886
izakyakov

Likes (Received): 250

I went to Masantol, Pampanga to visit my friends. I have already posted here before that a big problem that might encounter by a brethren that will visit and stay to that place is the absence of HOW from Masantol bayan down to the shore of Macabebe. That's a very long road covering two towns with no INC worship building. A brethren have to pay at least 200 pesos (tricycle fair, special) just to reach the nearest locale. Yesterday, I ask my friend to drive me to Masantol HOW for a 5:45am worship service. Along the way, I was stunned when I saw a residential type building with an INC logo. We pulled over and I approached near it (although madilim pa) for a closer look.. yes it is indeed an INC HOW and the cement is still wet because I accidentally stepped on it hehe. I wonder why that place is not in our directory. When I reached Masantol locale, I asked the secretary about it after she handed me the R1-07. She said it's a new locale in Masantol municipality that will be dedicated this July - a lone kapilya in that place. Name of locale is.. Bebe Matua (yata kung di ako nagkakamali hehe.. ang hirap kasi memoryahin ng mga Kapampangan words). After the worship service, we drove back to the house of my friend with one thing in mind - i'll take a picture of that HOW and PROUDLY share it with you. There I was standing in the very front of that under construction but almost finished HOW excited to take a pic when I got a message on my phone that says.... NOT ENOUGH MEMORY.

hahaha.. sorry guys.. but at least alam na natin na may bagong lokal tayo sa Pampanga East.

raptor_777, <leisure> liked this post
izakyakov no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2015, 03:36 AM   #15887
dhan

Likes (Received): 303

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpack View Post
Summer hot days in the Philippines. Attending worship services could get so uncomfortable in thousand seater chapels. What could have been the best source of natural ventilation are the side doors but they are closed, for what reason? Incomprehensible :'(
Sa amin po bukas ang side exits pag pagsamba lalo na pag gabi kasi mainit masyado sa loob. Pinababantayan naman ng SCAN ang bawat pintuan.
Depende po yata sa destinado.

raptor_777 liked this post
dhan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2015, 03:40 AM   #15888
dhan

Likes (Received): 303

Quote:
Originally Posted by treetopbisho View Post

Choir members like me are not allowed to use a fan to cool ourselves while we're at the Choir Loft. Add to that the nylon toga and you could imagine our discomfort during the summer days.

When you feel the heat, cheer up and remember that there are the Choir members who had it worse than you.
Sa amin naman po , 6 rows ung choir loft ng lokal namin. Yung sa 6th row, wala ng ventilation. Ang init talaga. Di kasi tutok ung ceiling fan dun. Kaya pag konti lang ang mang-aawit , vacant palagi ung 6th row , sa first row talaga nagsisimula paupuin ang choir , di kagaya dati na sa second to 6th row nakaupo ang choir , bakante ang first row. hehehe

treetopbisho liked this post
dhan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2015, 07:53 AM   #15889
<leisure>

Likes (Received): 3327

?

Thanks to owner

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Philippine Arena Ciudad de Victoria Iglesia Ni Cristo CDV #IglesiaNiCristo #INC100 #countdowntothecentennial Bocaue Bulacan Manila

Awsat liked this post
<leisure> no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2015, 08:07 AM   #15890
joeyvaldriz
"Tatak INC"

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Thanks bro Leisure for the video. Galing talaga ni Ka Bularan.
Katatapos lang kanina Tanging Pagtitipon dito sa San Fernando City, La Union. Napakabiyaya ng pagsamba na pinangasiwaan ni Kapatid na Maximo Bularan.

Sa Diyos ang kapurihan!

treetopbisho liked this post
joeyvaldriz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2015, 11:33 AM   #15891
mahalkositroy

Likes (Received): 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by <leisure> View Post
? Thanks to owner

Lokal ng Puerto Galera.

Awsat, raptor_777 liked this post
mahalkositroy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2015, 08:58 PM   #15892
Awsat

Likes (Received): 2690

^_^ I guess you are correct @mahalkositroy
that is PUERTO GALERA

RAJAL CENTRO Sta. Rosa
Nueva Ecija South

By margx91.inc
Awsat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2015, 09:04 PM   #15893
Awsat

STA. ROSA
Nueva Ecija South

Photo Credit: Judgefloro
Old May 22nd, 2015, 09:36 PM   #15894
Awsat

VICTORIA, British Columbia Western Canada
Front Street View
Rear Street View

Photo Credit: Marcus Oppenheimer
Old Yesterday, 02:49 AM   #15895
lanz09

Likes (Received): 41

Quote:

In our chapel, the hottest spot is the rostrum where the minister stands during the bible study. Imagine that he wears a suit and you could see how his face is covered with sweat.

raptor_777 liked this post
lanz09 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM   #15896
Awsat

TACLOBAN CITY

By kkheiikiddo
Old Yesterday, 06:58 PM   #15897
Awsat

TERNATE
Cavite North

By iknowjand.inc
Old Today, 04:13 AM   #15898
TondoHigh
HoW Addict

Likes (Received): 9

There's a Transmitter Tower currently being built behind the pastoral house of our locale, it had just topped out, and currently being wired. Any info about it?
TondoHigh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:21 AM   #15899
anonymous27
I am anonymous

Likes (Received): 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by TondoHigh View Post
There's a Transmitter Tower currently being built behind the pastoral house of our locale, it had just topped out, and currently being wired. Any info about it?
sa destinado /pastor ka na lang magtanong, siya nakakaalam nun, sabi mo naman locale mo yan eh
anonymous27 no está en línea   Reply With Quote