search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Kerala

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 13th, 2017, 07:38 PM   #16061
Kochi Resident

Likes (Received): 1339

Most of them are media cooked stories. Now everyone must have understood what police force was doing for so many days.

And by the way Iam not saying this because I support Dileep. There are chances that he could be a criminal or he may not be.

But the problem with this forum is that already some people have branded him as a criminal . And I can see many of them rejoicing at what is happening.

If Dileep is a criminal he should be punished.

But I understand that our police force is useless believing whatever Pulsar suni says. Now they got proper from the court. I hope now you all understand what police has been doing for so many months.
Kochi Resident no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:39 PM   #16062
Kochi Resident

Except for the ones which come out from Pulsar Suni's mouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malayaali View Post
Does that hint that the police hasn't got any valid evidence till date to convict the accused?
Old September 13th, 2017, 07:49 PM   #16063
mathewsjose143

Likes (Received): 215

Don't blindly believe Medias or Dileep or Police...
We have no idea what happened there..
Lets wait for some months..
mathewsjose143 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:00 PM   #16064
Kochi Resident

That is what I was also saying. But here some forumers have already branded Dileep as a criminal

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewsjose143 View Post
Don't blindly believe Medias or Dileep or Police...
We have no idea what happened there..
Lets wait for some months..
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:09 PM   #16065
Kochi Resident

If you all dont mind I suggest we change the topic and never discuss this at all. Let us discuss about new films ,reviews, teasers, songs, box office collections about the talent of actors and actresses.

What is the use of discussing this scandal in a thread which is meant for movies?

I used to see teasers immediately after they are released her. Now everyone are busy with Dileep and the actress. I admit that I was also involved in this. But no more.

Lets move on for gods sake!!!!!

Chinku liked this post
Old September 13th, 2017, 08:12 PM   #16066
Kochi Resident

Really happy to see Adam John getting rave reviews. The movie deserves it.
Request you all to watch it and post reviews here. I hope over expectation does not spoil everything

mathewsjose143 liked this post
Old September 13th, 2017, 11:50 PM   #16067
mathewsjose143

ദൃശ്യത്തിന് അപൂർവ റെക്കോർഡ്; ചിത്രം ഇനി ചൈനയിൽ തിളങ്ങും...

ദൃശ്യത്തിന്റെ തിരക്കഥയുടെ റൈറ്റ്സ് ഒരു ചൈനീസ് പ്രൊഡക്ഷൻ കമ്പനി വാങ്ങിയിരിക്കുകയാണ്,

Read more at: http://www.manoramaonline.com/movies...yam-movie.html
Old September 14th, 2017, 06:03 AM   #16068
Ben_Kerala

Likes (Received): 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kochi Resident View Post
If you all dont mind I suggest we change the topic and never discuss this at all. Let us discuss about new films ,reviews, teasers, songs, box office collections about the talent of actors and actresses.

What is the use of discussing this scandal in a thread which is meant for movies?

I used to see teasers immediately after they are released her. Now everyone are busy with Dileep and the actress. I admit that I was also involved in this. But no more.

Lets move on for gods sake!!!!!
+💯

Kochi Resident, mathewsjose143 liked this post
Ben_Kerala no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2017, 03:40 PM   #16069
mathewsjose143

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathewsjose143 View Post
Sorry..It is fake story..

Kochi Resident liked this post
Old September 15th, 2017, 08:44 PM   #16070
Kochi Resident

Old September 16th, 2017, 11:09 AM   #16071
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI

Likes (Received): 10423

It makes no guess why Njandukalude Naattil Oridavela is ONAM WINNER this time.

Watched this movie yesterday and felt so much love for this one. Continuing the new wave trend in Malayalam Cinema, this movie is indeed a case study for film institutes, how to make a very depressing subject into light heart comedy one.

Normally in every movie that talks diseases, a lot of build up is made before the disease actually struck. The primary motive of such, is to great a devastating impact in the minds of audience.

The biggest change that this movie made is to announce the disease, right on first 10 minutes of the movie with no major build up of characters or contexts. That small treatment makes a huge impact in story telling and in due course of action, audience feel as if they are just sitting along the Chacko Family, rather imposing story conditions over us.

Another huge conceptual change is making the story as Protagonist, rather characters. Though its marketed as Nivin Pauly movie, Nivin is just one among 15 characters in the movie, rather than a hero. The basic premise is that, in our daily life, we don't have someone marked as Hero, Heroine, Support roles etc. The same treatment is made, with story moving several characters within a small upper middle class family where their mother is diagnosed with a disease and family moves on like anyone of us do in our real life. That simple thought is the story of the movie. Its amazing talent that this simple one sentence story line could be developed into a major screenplay of 140 minutes long. Althaf Salim and his co-writer George Kora should be really proud of this amazing skill that completely entertains us.

There are few dozens of movies which talks about this diease, making audience cost a few wipes.... Instead of all that, its laughter and smiles that cost us here. Kudos to that amazing treatment of the script rarely seen in Indian Cinema.

Each one has performed well, but ofcourse this movie belongs to Shanthi Krishna.. Such powerful role after years of hibernation is something really amazing. Ofcourse she is known for her subtle acting which is still well shown on screen.

Overall, its one of the must watch movies of recent times. Definitely, its as good as a Romcom movie worth for popcorn munching despite of a depressing subject on screens.

My rating: 4/5

Voice your protest for decommissioning
MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED

Kochi Resident, navjot liked this post
mohammedirshad06 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 16th, 2017, 03:42 PM   #16072
Kochi Resident

Very true. Althaf has taught every director how to make a serious theme in such a humorous manner. He can give many seniors a run for money

I liked both movies Adam and Njandu.

Big M movies I didnt watch since I heard negative reviews.

I suggest you watch Adam also and post a review on this. Nobody except me have posted a review about Adam in SSC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammedirshad06 View Post
It makes no guess why Njandukalude Naattil Oridavela is ONAM WINNER this time.

Watched this movie yesterday and felt so much love for this one. Continuing the new wave trend in Malayalam Cinema, this movie is indeed a case study for film institutes, how to make a very depressing subject into light heart comedy one.

Normally in every movie that talks diseases, a lot of build up is made before the disease actually struck. The primary motive of such, is to great a devastating impact in the minds of audience.

The biggest change that this movie made is to announce the disease, right on first 10 minutes of the movie with no major build up of characters or contexts. That small treatment makes a huge impact in story telling and in due course of action, audience feel as if they are just sitting along the Chacko Family, rather imposing story conditions over us.

Another huge conceptual change is making the story as Protagonist, rather characters. Though its marketed as Nivin Pauly movie, Nivin is just one among 15 characters in the movie, rather than a hero. The basic premise is that, in our daily life, we don't have someone marked as Hero, Heroine, Support roles etc. The same treatment is made, with story moving several characters within a small upper middle class family where their mother is diagnosed with a disease and family moves on like anyone of us do in our real life. That simple thought is the story of the movie. Its amazing talent that this simple one sentence story line could be developed into a major screenplay of 140 minutes long. Althaf Salim and his co-writer George Kora should be really proud of this amazing skill that completely entertains us.

There are few dozens of movies which talks about this diease, making audience cost a few wipes.... Instead of all that, its laughter and smiles that cost us here. Kudos to that amazing treatment of the script rarely seen in Indian Cinema.

Each one has performed well, but ofcourse this movie belongs to Shanthi Krishna.. Such powerful role after years of hibernation is something really amazing. Ofcourse she is known for her subtle acting which is still well shown on screen.

Overall, its one of the must watch movies of recent times. Definitely, its as good as a Romcom movie worth for popcorn munching despite of a depressing subject on screens.

My rating: 4/5

mathewsjose143 liked this post
Old September 16th, 2017, 06:43 PM   #16073
mathewsjose143

Old September 16th, 2017, 07:03 PM   #16074
mathewsjose143

Old September 16th, 2017, 09:18 PM   #16075
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI

Quote:
Very true. Althaf has taught every director how to make a serious theme in such a humorous manner. He can give many seniors a run for money

I liked both movies Adam and Njandu.

Big M movies I didnt watch since I heard negative reviews.

I suggest you watch Adam also and post a review on this. Nobody except me have posted a review about Adam in SSC.
Adam, i need to go... Was bit held up with some works. So couldn't go for it..

Actually I was not even planning to go for NNO due to some pending works.

I didn't knew, it was one of my cousin bro who did the cinematography as not in touch for some time. Its his debut movie.... He invited many of us in our family as part of his success party and it was our extended family outing.

Actually it was a wonderful experience, because some of the crew members like Siju, Kichu, George Kora all where there for the event and got to know them more closer...

What really surprised me is that its screenplay... Extending one line story into 2 hours long screenplay without boring is an amazing skill....

That boy who played Sarah's Boyfriend is George Kora who is the co-writer of the screenplay. He was saying, the movie is based on a family known to them... But ofcourse the proceedings all written from imagination.... But its so realistic...

Infact, this is the best movie, I loved so far this year... My previous best movie was Take Off... But I feel this should score bit more higher, as its sheer imagination to get the right screenplay, unlike Take Off which is based on known events.

MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED

Old September 16th, 2017, 11:35 PM   #16076
Malayaali
Registered Kochiite

Likes (Received): 7062

Watched Adam Joan. Liked it.

Good direction, casting, cinematography. Jinu V Abraham on his directorial debut proves that he is a far better director than being a writer. The director of Ezra can take a leaf out of this movie on casting as well as the making movies in this genre.

Rating - 3.8/5

Malayaali no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:26 AM   #16077
Kochi Resident

Yes. As a writer he is a failure London Bridge and Masters were his 'classics'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malayaali View Post
Watched Adam Joan. Liked it.

Good direction, casting, cinematography. Jinu V Abraham on his directorial debut proves that he is a far better director than being a writer. The director of Ezra can take a leaf out of this movie on casting as well as the making movies in this genre.

Rating - 3.8/5
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:44 AM   #16078
Malayaali
Registered Kochiite

Likes (Received): 7062

Quote:
Yes. As a writer he is a failure London Bridge and Masters were his 'classics'
Probably another director cannot exactly convey the writing on screen. When the writer himself directs, as in the case of Adam, he does know what he wants to convey. Today morning, listened to Jinu speaking on FM about this movie that it was Prithvi who suggested him to direct the movie after listening to the story.
Malayaali no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:48 AM   #16079
mohammedirshad06
Registered Kochinite. MI

I actually don't know what made Masters flop?

It was really a good movie. It had a very interesting plot, a logical storyline and good presentation. We never had movies based on cross murders before.

While watching this, I never thought it was a Jhonny Antony movie. The script and screenplay was that strong.

Yet it flopped...

MULLAPERIYAR DAM
DAMAGED

PPJ liked this post
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:56 AM   #16080
Kochi Resident

Njandu and Adam Joan are the two films are two films which have a new genre. Njandu had a very serious theme which was presented in a humorous manner from beginning to end while Adam was a dark thriller in which had satan worship which is a new theme altogether.