search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Kerala

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 17th, 2015, 09:57 PM   #121
Malayaali
Registered Kochiite

Likes (Received): 7066

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irshad View Post
When I posted the news of calicut Lifestyle show room opening in kerala project thread you critisised me and advised me to post in Calicut thread....have you stoped policing others ? Why cant you post this news in Cochin malls thread ?why you are falaunting the cochin mall stories in this thread when there is dedicated thread for cochin malls?
I said that on Kerala Projects & Development thread when people started posting number of pictures of each shop being opened in malls. Also, note that some of the Kochi and Tvpm forum members are respectively blocked in the alternate threads and if i have to post my response to a query, i have to do it here. No need to be pissed for that. Moreover, discussions relating to the thread title should be welcomed.
Malayaali no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old October 17th, 2015, 10:03 PM   #122
Irshad

Likes (Received): 1352

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malayaali View Post
I said that on Kerala Projects & Development thread when people started posting number of pictures of each shop being opened in malls. Also, note that some of the Kochi and Tvpm forum members are respectively blocked in the alternate threads and if i have to post my response to a query, i have to do it here. No need to be pissed for that. Moreover, discussions relating to the thread title should be welcomed.
Keep flaunting man..I have no intention of policing anyone..reading through this comments I was wondering why people want to lecture others when they themselves is not able to follow the guidelines !!!
Irshad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 17th, 2015, 10:28 PM   #123
Malayaali
Registered Kochiite

Quote:
Keep flaunting man..I have no intention of policing anyone..reading through this comments I was wondering why people want to lecture others when they themselves is not able to follow the guidelines !!!
What's your problem dude? Don't be an ass by bringing in lame arguments that we cannot discuss about mall projects in Kerala Malls thread. Bugger off.
Old October 17th, 2015, 10:32 PM   #124
Irshad

[QUOTE=Malayaali;==an ass .[/QUOTE]

Nee manathondu ninno...keep flaunting
Old October 17th, 2015, 10:42 PM   #125
Malayaali
Registered Kochiite

Can't help it much when people cannot comprehend basic english and take the foul route to win arguments. take care dude.
Old October 17th, 2015, 11:49 PM   #126
Irshad

Quote:
cannot comprehend basic english .
Njan ee polytechnic il onnum padichittillaa,athu kondu basic english comprehend avillaa.... now keep flaunting with your kingly english maan
Old October 18th, 2015, 07:40 AM   #127
Malayaali
Registered Kochiite

Grow up kid. Learn how to talk in a public forum. Will help you.
Old October 18th, 2015, 09:40 AM   #128
sanjupalayat
Calicut

Likes (Received): 3029

What is the problem with you guys? I think Malayali's post is relevant with the corresponding discussion they were having at the time about a Mall size in Kochi.

Irshad that protest was uncalled for, what you said would have been relevant if malayali was posting a news regarding malls in Kochi, but here he posted it for the sake of discussion.

Guys let us stick on to the thread rules, but then as malayali said many Trivandrum forumers are barred from entering Kochi forum and vice versa. Let them post relevant important news here, whats the matter with that?
sanjupalayat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2015, 10:24 AM   #129
KMC

Likes (Received): 1912

Malls will come in most of Kerala cities ...its only a matter of time.
Some of cities gets it first some later.
Cities like thrissur.. Kollam..kottayam all hv potential for bigger malls as these cities have rich pockets...people like MAY will definitely explore these locations . He is also setting up its India HQ in Kochi...which means he has bigger plans for Kerala especially in Retail...
Lulu malls will surely come in Trichur..Kottayam and Kollam...

sintoantony liked this post
KMC no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2015, 11:05 AM   #130
Irshad

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjupalayat View Post
What is the problem with you guys? I think Malayali's post is relevant with the corresponding discussion they were having at the time about a Mall size in Kochi.

Irshad that protest was uncalled for, what you said would have been relevant if malayali was posting a news regarding malls in Kochi, but here he posted it for the sake of discussion.

Guys let us stick on to the thread rules, but then as malayali said many Trivandrum forumers are barred from entering Kochi forum and vice versa. Let them post relevant important news here, whats the matter with that?
Then what was the problem when I posted the news of Lifestyle calicut opening in kerala project thread?There were many such posts in the same thread before and after my posts..He often engaged or involved with and even initiated many unwanted discussion between TVM and Cochin related things which were going from pages to pages wasting the discussion threads...I have problem when such people come to me and advise me about the relevence of a post that I had posted while they themself is not following the rules...thats all

Last edited by Irshad; October 18th, 2015 at 11:16 AM.
Old October 18th, 2015, 11:13 AM   #131
Malayaali
Registered Kochiite

Quote:
Then what was the problem when i posted the news of Lifestyle calicut openjng in kerala project thread? He only have problems with selected posts...thats all
Bud, learn to use proper words in a public forum. You don't need to go to polytechnic or oxford for that matter. It's all part of the culture one has grown up. In Kerala projects thread, it was somebody else who 'suggested' avoiding posts that are not relevant to the thread and you started throwing tantrum and i had only tried to ease things up. You seem to have some problem in discussing matters on healthy grounds.
Old October 18th, 2015, 11:22 AM   #132
Irshad

Quote:
Bud, learn to use proper words in You seem to have some problem in discussing matters on healthy grounds.
I kow your skills and contribution towards healthy discussions ...from many threads and pages in various forums
Old October 18th, 2015, 11:44 AM   #133
KMC

Moveon guys...
Old October 18th, 2015, 06:45 PM   #134
Kochi Resident

Likes (Received): 1344

No need of that dude. A mall is a mall. The only requirements should shops, food court and multiplex screens. No need of further classification. If you really want to classify there are some corrections. You have classified focus without multiplex in Kozhikode in Cat 1 and RP mall with multiplex in Cat 2.

But dont want to argue on this. It would be better off without classification

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellicherrian View Post
We can divide our malls into 2 i think.
Category1: lulu,oberon,center square,goldsouk kochi
Hilite ,focus calicut
Category 2 : abad nucleus kochi, selex thrissur, rp mall calicut and kollam, hnj mall kollam, and ofcourse we can add capitol mall kannur too as it is having decent outlets and a dedicated foodcourt.
Kochi Resident no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 18th, 2015, 06:47 PM   #135
Kochi Resident

I think in foreign countries they consider malls without multies. But in India the requirement is everything under one roof and that includes entertainment also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maheshponneth View Post
mall can be considered, even if they do not have multiplexes. It is an added facility. Focus mall calicut does not have multiplexes. But it is mall. Similarly selex mall is also mall. galleria is a mall in mumbai, which does not have multiplexes.
Old October 18th, 2015, 06:49 PM   #136
Kochi Resident

I think there will not be any big malls in Kochi in the next three years. Even Asten in Kakkanad might take three years. The only shopping arcade with multiplex which might open in a year will be a tiny one Kannakulanagara mall Tptra. But not really sure whether that can be called a mall. The only advantage is a multiplex there. Yes Lulu is a pain for me too.

Close to your home? I understand that you are settled outside Kerala.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMC View Post
Great India place Kochi is a dead project.

In Kochi the only major mall that's gonna come is Prestige Forum which will be 1mnsqft mall...and will take atleast 3 years...The location will be a great advantage to Forum Mall...
One more advantage is its close to my home....
Only once I hv been to Lulu...after that didn't hv courage to go there... Forum will be of great convenience and will reduce the crowd at Lulu to some extent.

Last edited by Kochi Resident; October 18th, 2015 at 06:55 PM.
Old October 18th, 2015, 07:30 PM   #137
KMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kochi Resident View Post
I think there will not be any big malls in Kochi in the next three years. Even Asten in Kakkanad might take three years. The only shopping arcade with multiplex which might open in a year will be a tiny one Kannakulanagara mall Tptra. But not really sure whether that can be called a mall. The only advantage is a multiplex there. Yes Lulu is a pain for me too.

Close to your home? I understand that you are settled outside Kerala.
We can expect Forum in next 3 years..
Though I stay outside...my mother and bros are still there..that's y more interested on Forum mall...my bros kids used to be after me to take them to Lulu whenever I go to Kerala... Always I avoid that after the first visit... It was very tough to go there with kids..I always take them to nucleus mall.

Kochi Resident liked this post
Old October 19th, 2015, 09:08 AM   #138
Viveks
From "Trivandrum Lobby"

Likes (Received): 2582

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMC View Post
This will be really huge one...may be a 2mn sqft mall...

But does it hv any 4 lane highway frontage..
This is the TVM Bypass road which is under construction in front of this project. The present construction going on for a length of 26.5 km which will be extended it to 43 km till Kerala Border.

RajeshVR, avherald, rajkrish, RajeshNair liked this post
Viveks no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2015, 09:24 AM   #139
RajeshVR

Likes (Received): 4880

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajesh SM View Post
Total land - 23 acres
NH frontage - More than 300 meters
Great
RajeshVR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 19th, 2015, 09:32 AM   #140
Viveks
From "Trivandrum Lobby"

Likes (Received): 2582

Quote:
Originally Posted by RajeshVR View Post
Great
I really wish Praanchi to build quality office spaces and convention centre with a moderate sized Mall with Hyper Market in this land. Anyhow we dont require such kind of a big mall like the one in EKM as we will be having MoT at the southern side (4 km) and Taurus Downtown at Northern side (4 km), in the near future.

3 Huge Malls within a distance of 10 km is somewhat not viable, IMHO...

maheshponneth liked this post
Viveks no está en línea   Reply With Quote