search the site
 daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Kerala



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old February 15th, 2016, 11:42 AM   #61
riva.tholoor.philip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,880
Likes (Received): 1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravindshivshetty View Post
The good candidates in BJP are relatively obscure. Balakrishna Shetty for e.g. is a good example but how many people in North Kerala can relate to him. The public face of the BJP is adorned by people like Surendran, Muralidharan, VV Rajesh. This is not convincing.
V. Muralidharan and K. Surendran are pucca wastes. Both are arrogant. I cannot digest his attitude on senior leaders lik PP Mukundan. I am not a BJP supporter. But I respect leaders like O Rajagopal, PP Mukundan, PS Sreedharan Pillai etc. BJP must project such leaders if thy really wants to win.

VV Rajesh is an emerging leader. His positive is his debating skills. He is not arrogant like V Muralidharan or K. Surendran. If BJP would project VV Rajesh as Mayor candidate, BJP could rule Municipal Corporation.

It will be stupid from the part of BJP if they field outsiders in all major TVM seats. They should not ignore grassroot leaders like Karamana Jayan.
__________________

rajkrish liked this post
riva.tholoor.philip no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old February 15th, 2016, 11:49 AM   #62
riva.tholoor.philip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,880
Likes (Received): 1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravindshivshetty View Post
MPs like A. Sampath and P. Rajeev are exemplary Parliamentarians. The are attached the people and are held in high esteem. As a party CPM does nothing, but the reason they still win seats are because they field good candidates.

In the end dont judge politics only by what materialistic benefits you get. Can I ask you the same? What good did Kerala Congress do for Kerala? Sure Mani and Joseph did for Palai and Thodupuzha. What about other constituencies with KC MLAs.
Aravind,

All Kerala Congress consistencies are highly developed and well-cared by KC MLAs. Previously Thiruvalla and Kallooppara were KCs. Changanacherry is another KC constituency. Kaduthuruthy is another KC seat which is well-developed. Compare to this, CPM ignored their forts. For g, EMS-Pattambi, Thalassery (once largest city in Malabar after Kozhikode), Payyannur, Malampuzha.

Kerala will develop only if LDF is vanished, and UDF-NDA bipolar system emerges.
__________________

unnikuttan liked this post
riva.tholoor.philip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2016, 12:54 PM   #63
unnikuttan
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Trivandrum/kottayam
Posts: 204
Likes (Received): 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravindshivshetty View Post
MPs like A. Sampath and P. Rajeev are exemplary Parliamentarians. The are attached the people and are held in high esteem. As a party CPM does nothing, but the reason they still win seats are because they field good candidates.

In the end dont judge politics only by what materialistic benefits you get. Can I ask you the same? What good did Kerala Congress do for Kerala? Sure Mani and Joseph did for Palai and Thodupuzha. What about other constituencies with KC MLAs.
I have ideological difference with KC....but I am sure that KC MLA's are better than any other MLA.

P. Rajeev is good parlamentarian, also a popular leader from Ernakulam, I think Rajeev should be in ministry, if LDF comes in power.
CPM should give him a good constituency like Vypeen, since S Sharma is absolute waste and a non performer.
I think Ernakulam district will give a sweep to UDF (12 - 13 seats).
__________________

riva.tholoor.philip liked this post
unnikuttan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 15th, 2016, 03:29 PM   #64
aravindshivshetty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 103
Likes (Received): 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by riva.tholoor.philip View Post
Aravind,

All Kerala Congress consistencies are highly developed and well-cared by KC MLAs. Previously Thiruvalla and Kallooppara were KCs. Changanacherry is another KC constituency. Kaduthuruthy is another KC seat which is well-developed. Compare to this, CPM ignored their forts. For g, EMS-Pattambi, Thalassery (once largest city in Malabar after Kozhikode), Payyannur, Malampuzha.

Kerala will develop only if LDF is vanished, and UDF-NDA bipolar system emerges.
I believe that the UDF and LDF are opposite sides of the same coin. Be it Congress or Kerala Congress, they have a myopic view of growth and politically motivated development. Being in power is more important for them than putting in sincere efforts for real development. Therefore they try and make decisions that will keep them in power. We cannot progress with this attitude.

Only supporters of the Kerala Congress will claim to have highly developed constituencies. Palai and Thodupuzha sees a lot of progress but ofcourse their MLAs are ministers with huge influence. Other constituencies are rotting. Look at Idukki. Roshy Augustines claim is a medical college in Idukki which would have happened with or without him. Is that development? What development do you see in Changanaserry? Thiruvalla was already some kind of a developed town but there is no improvment. TU Kuruvilla of Kothamangalam is perhaps the worst MLA in the whole assembly. Kaduthuruthy and nearby areas like Kuruppanthara have good roads so Mons Joseph can claim to have done a good job. And I have no idea what development N. Jayaraj and Thomas Unniyadan have brought to Kanjirapally and Irinjalakuda.

Maybe as a party supporter you dont see it. But to a common man like me, it is clear that KM Mani hogs the limelight followed by PJ Joseph. Nobody else should grow above them. This is what I feel. Why else would other MLAs underperform so badly? They are simply subservient to their leaders and have no aspirations of their own.
aravindshivshetty no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 02:57 AM   #65
riva.tholoor.philip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,880
Likes (Received): 1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by unnikuttan View Post
I have ideological difference with KC....but I am sure that KC MLA's are better than any other MLA.

P. Rajeev is good parlamentarian, also a popular leader from Ernakulam, I think Rajeev should be in ministry, if LDF comes in power.
CPM should give him a good constituency like Vypeen, since S Sharma is absolute waste and a non performer.
I think Ernakulam district will give a sweep to UDF (12 - 13 seats).
Yes. P Rajeev is far better than wastes like S Sharma. Sivaramakrishnan is also comparatively better.
riva.tholoor.philip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 03:02 AM   #66
riva.tholoor.philip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,880
Likes (Received): 1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravindshivshetty View Post
I believe that the UDF and LDF are opposite sides of the same coin. Be it Congress or Kerala Congress, they have a myopic view of growth and politically motivated development. Being in power is more important for them than putting in sincere efforts for real development. Therefore they try and make decisions that will keep them in power. We cannot progress with this attitude.

Only supporters of the Kerala Congress will claim to have highly developed constituencies. Palai and Thodupuzha sees a lot of progress but ofcourse their MLAs are ministers with huge influence. Other constituencies are rotting. Look at Idukki. Roshy Augustines claim is a medical college in Idukki which would have happened with or without him. Is that development? What development do you see in Changanaserry? Thiruvalla was already some kind of a developed town but there is no improvment. TU Kuruvilla of Kothamangalam is perhaps the worst MLA in the whole assembly. Kaduthuruthy and nearby areas like Kuruppanthara have good roads so Mons Joseph can claim to have done a good job. And I have no idea what development N. Jayaraj and Thomas Unniyadan have brought to Kanjirapally and Irinjalakuda.

Maybe as a party supporter you dont see it. But to a common man like me, it is clear that KM Mani hogs the limelight followed by PJ Joseph. Nobody else should grow above them. This is what I feel. Why else would other MLAs underperform so badly? They are simply subservient to their leaders and have no aspirations of their own.
Aravind,

We cannot compare Idukki with EKM or Thrikkakara. Idukki's geography is rugged terrain, highranges. You cannot have straight roads in Idukki. There are many challenges. There is no urban areas in Idukki Constituency other than Kattappana.

But still Roshy Augustine brought many infrastructure facilities.

1. Kattappana Municipality (Recently upgraded)
2. Idukki Taluk (created from Thodupuzha and Udumbanchola)
3. Idukki Medical College

What CPM MLAs in Payyannur, Mattannur, Kalliassery, Nadapuram, etc did to their consistuencies?

S Sharma could not bring Vypin Taluk, Elamkunnapuzha Municipality.
riva.tholoor.philip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 06:09 AM   #67
riva.tholoor.philip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,880
Likes (Received): 1006

BDJS to end alliance with BJP?

http://deepika.com/News_Latest.aspx?...ewscode=179767
riva.tholoor.philip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 06:25 AM   #68
Reghu
Kollam Rising
 
Reghu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Kollam/Mumbai/Bengaluru
Posts: 12,976
Likes (Received): 7860

This is an election strategy! I think Amit Shah is the best political strategist in India! Vellapally is also very intelligent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by riva.tholoor.philip View Post

Last edited by Reghu; February 16th, 2016 at 08:41 AM.
Reghu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 08:08 AM   #69
rajkrish
Trivandrum
 
rajkrish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Thiruvananthapuram
Posts: 1,807
Likes (Received): 1870

1. Land reforms
2. Laksham veedu colony
3. Mid day meal program
4. Technopark
5. Co-operative medical colleges in Kannur and EKM
6. Kudumba Shree and many more

What is the contribution of KC ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by riva.tholoor.philip View Post
Aravind,

What all development Kerala achieved, it is because of Kerala Congress.

Can you name any single contribution of CPM?
__________________
East or West Trivandrum is best!!!
http://www.tribiz.in

vu3nnn liked this post
rajkrish no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 08:18 AM   #70
pradeeptnair1
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 198
Likes (Received): 114

Before we forget the gems
KM Mani
Balakrishna Pillai
PC Jose

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkrish View Post
1. Land reforms
2. Laksham veedu colony
3. Mid day meal program
4. Technopark
5. Co-operative medical colleges in Kannur and EKM
6. Kudumba Shree and many more

What is the contribution of KC ?
__________________

vu3nnn, rajkrish liked this post
pradeeptnair1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 08:31 AM   #71
riva.tholoor.philip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,880
Likes (Received): 1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajkrish View Post
1. Land reforms
2. Laksham veedu colony
3. Mid day meal program
4. Technopark
5. Co-operative medical colleges in Kannur and EKM
6. Kudumba Shree and many more

What is the contribution of KC ?
Laksham veedu colony

Contribution of Achutha Menon and Karunakaran

Mid day meal program

By K Karunakaran

Technopark

Karunakaran. CPM was opposing Computers, IT, Telecom, Tractors

Co-operative medical colleges in Kannur and EKM

Pariyaram Medical College in Kannur was founded by Karunakaran and MV Raghavan. CPM/DYFI opposed it. 5 DYFI goons shot dead in early 1990s due to Pariyaram strike.

I am not a Hindu. But I can say Kerala witnessed most development under K Karunakaran, followed by Oommen Chandy.
riva.tholoor.philip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 08:33 AM   #72
riva.tholoor.philip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,880
Likes (Received): 1006

Reg. contribution of KC

- Visit Palai, Thodupuzha, Kaduthuruthy, etc
- Contributions to Farm Sectors, Plantation Sectors, Agriculture
- Dams and Irrigation Projects
- Karunya Lottery
riva.tholoor.philip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 08:37 AM   #73
riva.tholoor.philip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,880
Likes (Received): 1006

CPM's Contribitions
1. Political Murders and Violence
2. Anti-Development Riots
3. Bandhs, Strikes
4. Trade Unionism
5. Corruption
6. Party Gramams
riva.tholoor.philip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 11:17 AM   #74
aravindshivshetty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 103
Likes (Received): 35

@Riva:
Stop comparisions. Thammil bhetham Thomman is not a good strategy. I am not vouching for the CPM so KC being better than CPM/CPI means nothing to me. Upgradation of municipalities or brining a medical college is not development.If you say Idukki cannot be compared with Ernakulam, lets compare Kothamangalam to Muvattupuzha. PJ Joseph as a minister ensures the best for Thodupuzha. Meanwhile his sidekick in Kothamangalam has been an utter failure. Why?

A few populist measures here and there might bring a few votes in the short term. It is by no means a ratification of successful governance. The KC governance is based on political bias not long term sustainable growth.

Lets take an example. What is the stand of KC on the issue of rubber price. They claim to have voiced their concerns all these years but now when election approaches they stage dramas with hunger strike. The political strategy is clear. But what exactly is the governance strategy? Is it a wise decision to artificially control prices for a commodity that does not demand a minimum price? How long is this sustainable? Hell, why subsidy, why not just spare the farmers the pain of cultivating and hand them out the cash without having the need to cultivate. In fact it makes no sense to spend the effort to produce rubber and then buy it from them for artificially high price. A better strategy is to pay out the difference in market price.
aravindshivshetty no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 11:42 AM   #75
riva.tholoor.philip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,880
Likes (Received): 1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravindshivshetty View Post
@Riva:
Stop comparisions. Thammil bhetham Thomman is not a good strategy. I am not vouching for the CPM so KC being better than CPM/CPI means nothing to me. Upgradation of municipalities or brining a medical college is not development.If you say Idukki cannot be compared with Ernakulam, lets compare Kothamangalam to Muvattupuzha. PJ Joseph as a minister ensures the best for Thodupuzha. Meanwhile his sidekick in Kothamangalam has been an utter failure. Why?

A few populist measures here and there might bring a few votes in the short term. It is by no means a ratification of successful governance. The KC governance is based on political bias not long term sustainable growth.

Lets take an example. What is the stand of KC on the issue of rubber price. They claim to have voiced their concerns all these years but now when election approaches they stage dramas with hunger strike. The political strategy is clear. But what exactly is the governance strategy? Is it a wise decision to artificially control prices for a commodity that does not demand a minimum price? How long is this sustainable? Hell, why subsidy, why not just spare the farmers the pain of cultivating and hand them out the cash without having the need to cultivate. In fact it makes no sense to spend the effort to produce rubber and then buy it from them for artificially high price. A better strategy is to pay out the difference in market price.
Aravind,

Bringing Taluk HQs, Municipalities, Govt Offices, Roads, Medical Colleges are all examples of Development. People of Idukki need not travel to Kottayam or Thrissur for medical treatments.
riva.tholoor.philip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 01:42 PM   #76
keralite
Registered User
 
keralite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Cochin,Kerala
Posts: 1,289
Likes (Received): 508

Quote:
Originally Posted by aravindshivshetty View Post
@Riva:
Stop comparisions. Thammil bhetham Thomman is not a good strategy. I am not vouching for the CPM so KC being better than CPM/CPI means nothing to me. Upgradation of municipalities or brining a medical college is not development.If you say Idukki cannot be compared with Ernakulam, lets compare Kothamangalam to Muvattupuzha. PJ Joseph as a minister ensures the best for Thodupuzha. Meanwhile his sidekick in Kothamangalam has been an utter failure. Why?
People are pro-development in Thodupuzha, because Thodupuzha is now a HQ of a district. While there is nothing for Kothamangalam, situated in the eastern corner neglected by Ernakulam city based district. So, both are incomparable. So, blaming Political parties or leaders alone is not the reason.
__________________
Muvattupuzha district - the key to the fulfilment of midland growth.

unnikuttan liked this post
keralite no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 16th, 2016, 02:40 PM   #77
vu3nnn
Registered User
 
vu3nnn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Cochin
Posts: 1,769
Likes (Received): 1190

Quote:
Originally Posted by riva.tholoor.philip View Post

Kerala will develop only if LDF is vanished, and UDF-NDA bipolar system emerges.
Thanks for being open about your intentions. Eliminating the LDF is the dream of every neo-fascist, but it is not going to happen.

The CPM may eventually vanish, but it is the Congress and KCM that will vanish sooner. In any case, it will be another Left force that occupies the space CPM eventually vacates. Even in West Bengal, Mamta may be anti CPM, but her policies are still left oriented rather than right oriented.


UDF and NDA are two sides of the same coin, as amply proved time and time again. The present BJP govt at centre is a continuation of UPA for all practical purposes, expect for some minor tweaks here and there. And in turn, it is the Congress which helped the BJP to grow to where it is now.

For both of them, development mean developing the bottom line of corporates. Both of them are infatuated by big ticket projects and announcing new schemes, with scant regard for the environment, efficiency, or grassroot development. Both of them indulge in tax-terrorism against the common man even as they write off crores of debts and tax dues for corporates. Both of them profiteer from state run enterprises, at the expense of the common man. Both of them pamper and promote religious fanatics (of all hues) who try to subjugate people, suppress their freedom, and force them into their ideology.


Fortunately the people of Kerala realize all these, and in the immediate future, any gains the BJP makes will be at the expense of UDF, not LDF. This has been clearly proved in the recently concluded local body elections.
vu3nnn no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2016, 03:07 AM   #78
riva.tholoor.philip
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 3,880
Likes (Received): 1006

Quote:
Originally Posted by vu3nnn View Post
Thanks for being open about your intentions. Eliminating the LDF is the dream of every neo-fascist, but it is not going to happen.

The CPM may eventually vanish, but it is the Congress and KCM that will vanish sooner. In any case, it will be another Left force that occupies the space CPM eventually vacates. Even in West Bengal, Mamta may be anti CPM, but her policies are still left oriented rather than right oriented.


UDF and NDA are two sides of the same coin, as amply proved time and time again. The present BJP govt at centre is a continuation of UPA for all practical purposes, expect for some minor tweaks here and there. And in turn, it is the Congress which helped the BJP to grow to where it is now.

For both of them, development mean developing the bottom line of corporates. Both of them are infatuated by big ticket projects and announcing new schemes, with scant regard for the environment, efficiency, or grassroot development. Both of them indulge in tax-terrorism against the common man even as they write off crores of debts and tax dues for corporates. Both of them profiteer from state run enterprises, at the expense of the common man. Both of them pamper and promote religious fanatics (of all hues) who try to subjugate people, suppress their freedom, and force them into their ideology.


Fortunately the people of Kerala realize all these, and in the immediate future, any gains the BJP makes will be at the expense of UDF, not LDF. This has been clearly proved in the recently concluded local body elections.
vu3nnn,

The main fascist party in India is CPM and its splinter-groups (Maoists/Naxalites). Let's not forget the political murder thy committed against poor, tribals, farmers, etc. Day before yesterday also thy killed one person in Kalliassery.

Let's not forget Singur/Nandhigram, Angamaly Shooting. Let's not forget Joseph Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, North Korean mad leaders (Kim Family). In Russia, Ukraine, Poland, etc these Communists killed millions of Christians (BJP never committed such crimes against Christians).

FYI... I am neither BJP nor Congress. I oppose economic Policies of both parties. Both parties are pro-Rich, pro-Corporate. My party Kerala Congress is based on Populist-Regionalist-Farmer Ideology. We are pro-Poor, pro-Farmer, pro-Middle Class. We feel Modi, Manmohan, Chidambaram, Arun Jaitley, C Rangarajan, Monkey Singh Aluva, Dharmendra Pradhan, Murali Deora, Anand Sharma, Nirmala Sitharaman, Piyush Goel, Veerappa Moily, etc are same in their economic policies - pro-Rich, pro-Corporates. So is Buddhadeb, Nirupam Sen, Asim Dasgupta, VS Achu, Pinarayi Vijayan, Elamaram Kareem, Thomas Isaac. Thomas Isaac's daughter is studying in Capitalist Heaven - US. Pinarayi's son in UK.
riva.tholoor.philip no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2016, 07:59 AM   #79
aravindshivshetty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 103
Likes (Received): 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by keralite View Post
People are pro-development in Thodupuzha, because Thodupuzha is now a HQ of a district. While there is nothing for Kothamangalam, situated in the eastern corner neglected by Ernakulam city based district. So, both are incomparable. So, blaming Political parties or leaders alone is not the reason.
Idukki district HQ is at Painav, not Thodupuzha. Nobody buys your lousy argument that a district can bring about development. Its very clear that Mani and Joseph being ministers have more influence and are focussed very much on their constituencies. But Kuruvilla a sidekick of Joseph is but a subservient follower who has no aspiration of his own.

I have heard from people from the area that during the late 80s and early 90s Kothamangalam used to be quite the vibrant town. It was much bigger than Thodupuzha, though not comparable to Muvattupzuha. But it was a municipality for a long time and had a big town feeling to it. Those days TM Jacob of the Kerala Congress (M) was the MLA and the town fared much better. Somehow since the 90s Kothamangalam and Muvattupuzha stagnated.

Keralite
Once again, by your own argument if a district is formed then Muvattupuzha being HQ will grow and a bit may trickle down to Kothamangalam. But what about other towns in the district? Just look at the other places in Idukki and its clear that Thodupuzha grew at the expense of other small towns/villages
aravindshivshetty no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 17th, 2016, 08:06 AM   #80
aravindshivshetty
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 103
Likes (Received): 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by riva.tholoor.philip View Post
vu3nnn,

The main fascist party in India is CPM and its splinter-groups (Maoists/Naxalites). Let's not forget the political murder thy committed against poor, tribals, farmers, etc. Day before yesterday also thy killed one person in Kalliassery.

Let's not forget Singur/Nandhigram, Angamaly Shooting. Let's not forget Joseph Stalin, Mao, Pol Pot, North Korean mad leaders (Kim Family). In Russia, Ukraine, Poland, etc these Communists killed millions of Christians (BJP never committed such crimes against Christians).

FYI... I am neither BJP nor Congress. I oppose economic Policies of both parties. Both parties are pro-Rich, pro-Corporate. My party Kerala Congress is based on Populist-Regionalist-Farmer Ideology. We are pro-Poor, pro-Farmer, pro-Middle Class. We feel Modi, Manmohan, Chidambaram, Arun Jaitley, C Rangarajan, Monkey Singh Aluva, Dharmendra Pradhan, Murali Deora, Anand Sharma, Nirmala Sitharaman, Piyush Goel, Veerappa Moily, etc are same in their economic policies - pro-Rich, pro-Corporates. So is Buddhadeb, Nirupam Sen, Asim Dasgupta, VS Achu, Pinarayi Vijayan, Elamaram Kareem, Thomas Isaac. Thomas Isaac's daughter is studying in Capitalist Heaven - US. Pinarayi's son in UK.

Monkey Singh Aluva./.. hilarious.. Was that auto correct?

Kerala congress should go back to its roots. Start with writing a constitution, revisit your idealogies. The leaders need to take a step back and reevaluate their policies. Toiling class theory was proposed as an alternate to an outdated Marxism-Leninism based socialism. But this is also outdated now. If the toiling class theory is a foundation for the KC party, then rethink its principles and formulate an updated idealogy that suits the conditions of a globalized economy.

And last but not least, put development and people above politics.
aravindshivshetty no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu