daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > Metropolitan Projects > Chennai

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 4th, 2017, 10:42 AM   #2701
Madrasee

Likes (Received): 40

Amazing picture

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arul Murugan View Post
http://www.expressexclusive.com/img/EE-Brochure.pdf

Not sure if this was posted here before!

Express exclusive next to Express Avenue mall

source: wildfilmsindia.com

Sponsored Links
Old December 4th, 2017, 05:54 PM   #2702
satchitananda

Likes (Received): 2447

WHY Chennai is lagging behind so much in enforcing HELIPADS for even such prestigious projects or ones in congested areas? This short sightedness will backfire on us in near future.
satchitananda no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2017, 02:07 PM   #2703
vinodhkumar

Likes (Received): 399

vinodhkumar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 23rd, 2017, 04:02 PM   #2704
MyNation

Likes (Received): 5655

SPR group has got consent to establish their project in Perambur. Details in the image and link below.

http://tnocmms.nic.in/OCMMS_REPORT/u...nted1/10493483

vv20298, Nirmal S., thillai_selvan liked this post
MyNation está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 01:22 PM   #2705
ferrari_fan
Forza!

Likes (Received): 654

Thanks for sharing!!

Wow so 1x24 floors, 2x36 floors, 1x45 floors and a 2.6 mn sqft commercial/retail block - HUGE project!
ferrari_fan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 26th, 2017, 04:00 PM   #2706
iniyachennai

Likes (Received): 1272

Got the Tender document for SPR city
Tower A-GF + 36 floors
Tower B GF + 36 floors

thillai_selvan liked this post
iniyachennai no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2018, 04:07 PM   #2707
vinodhkumar

Old January 4th, 2018, 06:00 PM   #2708
sugu

Likes (Received): 315

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodhkumar View Post
currently we are buying the sand @ Rs.180/ cft and the ultratech cement which was rs.380 last month is now rs.400 and the steel price is also increasing by rs. 4 to 7 per kg every month.construction cost have been shot up by atleast 30% when compare with last year.
sugu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2018, 02:42 PM   #2709
Madrasee

Not a good scenario from promoters who are already struggling to sell with lower prices.
Old January 8th, 2018, 02:45 PM   #2710
Madrasee

This project is surely on of the biggest projects in Chennai city. I hope the quality of the design is good. I am not impressed with SPR designs. They are just average with designs but there will be lots of buyers from Parrys and adjoining areas. There are so many projects which are getting sold quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNation View Post
SPR group has got consent to establish their project in Perambur. Details in the image and link below.

Old January 11th, 2018, 07:31 AM   #2711
vinodhkumar

http://www.thehindubusinessline.com/...le10024861.ece

Residential launches in Chennai slump

Chennai, January 10:
For the first time in this decade, in 2017, residential launches in Chennai dropped below 10,000 units due to demonetisation and GST coupled with concerns over job security in the IT/ITeS sector and ambiguity over Real Estate (Regulation and Development) Act, 2016 (RERA), which took effect on May 1, 2017.

Annual home launches dropped by 13 per cent to 9,200 units in 2017 as against 10,615 units in the previous year. In the second half of 2017, only 3,200 new homes were launched, which was 33 per cent drop when compared with a year ago, said Kanchana Krishnan, Director - Chennai, Knight Frank LLP, a London-based property consultancy firm.

Buyers’ market

Political instability, recurring natural calamities and overall gloom in market sentiment stagnated signs of recovery noticed in the first half of 2017. It is now the buyers’ market and the most opportune time for home buyers who can negotiate and get great deals. Developers were focussed on offloading existing inventories in the second half by re-launching old products at lower prices and smaller configurations wherever possible. This resulted in reduction in average ‘asking’ price by 3 per cent year-on-year, she said.

Share of launches in the less than Rs. 5 crore bracket increased by 68 per cent. The highest share of launches was witnessed in the Rs. 25 lakh to Rs. 50 lakh bracket, she said giving a synopsis of Knight Frank’s Chennai real estate report.

Commercial market

Chennai’s office market too witnessed a gloom with transactions of 2.6 million sq ft in the second half, which was down 17 per cent year-on-year. This space continued to be plagued by acute shortage of viable and good quality office stock, she said.

Share of IT/ITeS sector, which is the largest consumer of office space in Chennai, nearly halved from 43 per cent in the second half of 2016 to 25 per cent in the same period of 2017. BFSI and other services, including e-commerce and co-working sector, almost doubled their share of absorption with the latter accounting for nearly 1 million sq ft of total space transacted in the second half of 2017, she said.

On real estate trends across India, she said home launches in 2017 plummeted 78 per cent from the peak of 2010. Volume of new projects entering the market in the second half of 2017 stood at around one-fourth of the supply levels witnessed in 2015.

Tags
chennai real estate