SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bangladesh Aviation - Part 13

410K views 2K replies 72 participants last post by  TIslam 
#1 ·
New thread for Bangladesh Aviation has been created. Please continue here and not on the previous (old) ones. Thanks.

#3 ·
Some breaking sad aviation news

An Malaysian passenger airliner (B773) flight MH17, from Amsterdam to Kuala lumpur has been shot down by an missile over Ukraine. 295 people are thought to have lost their lives. May Allah bless their souls.

Source TV. Interfax and Russian news agency.

This incident IMO could have big implications.

#9 ·
I am so shocked at this news. My heart goes out to the families of the deceased. May Allah give them mercy. What a tragic year it has been for MH, one of my favorite airlines.

Russia really needs to do something about these rebels otherwise the international community will totally ostracize the country

#11 ·
What I am wondering is, WHY is MH being affected like this?? First MH370, now this? are these all some coincidences or is something really fishy going on?
Apparently an SQ B77W and AI B787 was flying only around 25 km radius from the shot-down MH aircraft. :(

#12 ·
What I am wondering is, WHY is MH being affected like this?? First MH370, now this? are these all some coincidences or is something really fishy going on?
Coincidences coupled with bad luck! But could be other way round. These days it's hard to believe whatever they tell u on the telly or you read on the internet.

Political and personal agendas might be at play in the background which average Joes like us may be completely oblivious to.

#15 ·
Terrible news! I think it could have been any airlines. MAS flight was at the wrong place at the wrong time. But the bigger question now is will the outcome of the investigation be different from the other tragedy MAS encountered not long ago? Successful investigation can lead to improved safety among other positive outcome. Russia is a major power and has a history of political issues with the west. There are reports that the black box of the plane has been found and sent to Moscow. If true, what kind of implication will that have on the investigation? It will be a touchy issue because it is almost a fact that Russian made missile brought it down. Whoever is found guilty of causing this tragedy will surely pay a hefty price, not just in terms of financial penalty.

#16 ·
Russia is already under some economic sanctions by the US and some west European countries. So, I don't what more can can they do. As for catching the supposed perpetrators, good luck with that, apprehending people from the war zone is going to be a tall order. Moreover, who, which country is going to do that? While it is a terrible tragedy, powers that be, don't appear to be really worked up about civilian airliners brought down by military gunfire.

Since the downing of KE007 by USSR, the US mounted a huge anti-Soviet propaganda campaign, only to become an equally guilty party some decade later. Is anybody here aware of the fact that the Israelis shot down an Libyan Airlines 727, back in 1972? Probably not, I stumbled upon that information while researching on the topic.

#17 ·
i am hearing from various people that the Putins IL-96 took a similar route around a similar time as the MH flight.

“I can say that Putin’s plane and the Malaysian Boeing intersected at the same point and the same echelon. That was close to Warsaw on 330-m echelon at the height of 10,100 meters. The presidential jet was there at 16:21 Moscow time and the Malaysian aircraft - 15:44 Moscow time,” a source told the news agency on condition of anonymity.

"The contours of the aircrafts are similar, linear dimensions are also very similar, as for the coloring, at a quite remote distance they are almost identical", the source added.

if this is true, whoever responsible for it might be paying a heavy price for this

#19 ·
Now that's intriguing! Where did you get this information? Makes very good sense. I'm yet to come across anything remotely absolve the Russians. On the contrary, the US media is parroting the official government line of holding the Russians accountable.

#22 ·
I'm glad most if not all airlines are avoiding the conflict area although damage has already been done. My nephew and two of his cousins whom I saw off at DAC the evening before flew over that region (EK039, DXB - BHX) just eleven hours before the Malaysian flight was shot down. Kiev is a regular waypoint for most European traffic to and from Europe and Asia

#26 ·
Here are some facts about MH17. Make of it as you wish. I know what I make of this.

9M-MRD
777-200er
17-07-1997 first flight
17-07-2014 crashed
17 years old
MH17

Looks like Ahnaaf already posted the same. Well here you go again

#27 ·
Here are some facts about MH17. Make of it as you wish. I know what I make of this.

9M-MRD
777-200er
17-07-1997 first flight
17-07-2014 crashed
17 years old
MH17
I posted same status on my fb lol

#28 ·
^^
If the insinuation is that MH deliberately put one of its airframe in harms way, to collect insurance money, just because it is too old a frame, is ludicrous.

While it is certain that the aircraft was brought down with a SA missile, I believe following are the possibilities:

• The rebels brought it down mistakenly assuming it to be an Ukrainian aircraft (whether civil or military)
  • The Ukrainian military misidentified it to be a Russian military aircraft and brought it down
  • The Ukrainian military brought it down misidentifying the aircraft to be Russian Presidential (as rumored in some Russian press)

#29 ·
^^
If the insinuation is that MH deliberately put one of its airframe in harms way, to collect insurance money, just because it is too old a frame, is ludicrous.

While it is certain that the aircraft was brought down with a SA missile, I believe following are the possibilities:

[*]The rebels brought it down mistakenly assuming it to be an Ukrainian aircraft (whether civil or military)
[*]The Ukrainian military misidentified it to be a Russian military aircraft and brought it down
[*]The Ukrainian military brought it down misidentifying the aircraft to be Russian Presidential (as rumored in some Russian press)
Only the first point is credible. The second point doesn't hash out as Ukraine does not have control over most of eastern Ukraine. They can't even get to the crash location due to the rebels.

The Buk missile radius is only 19 km and US satellite data shows the missile signature from Ukrainian territory close to the Russian border.

As for Putin's aircraft, Interfax retracted that saying it was nowhere near the same area.

#31 ·
Looks like US Bangla is already on the news for all the wrong reasons :eek:hno::eek:hno::eek:hno:

প্রচ্ছদ| জাতীয় | রাজনীতি | অর্থনীতি-ব্যবসা | আন্তর্জাতিক | খেলা | বিনোদন | তথ্যপ্রযুক্তি | ইচ্ছেঘুড়ি | ফিচার | শিল্প-সাহিত্য | লাইফস্টাইল | শেয়ার | মালয়েশিয়া
এভিয়াট্যুর | চট্টগ্রাম প্রতিদিন | ইসলাম | মুক্তমত | নিউইয়র্ক | রাশিফল | ট্রাভেলার্স নোটবুক | নাগরিক মন্তব্য | বিদ্যুৎ ও জ্বালানি | জেলার খবর

ঢাকা: ইউএস বাংলা গ্রুপের আওতায় গড়ে ওঠা ইউএস বাংলা অ্যাসেট লিমিটেড রিয়েল স্টেট, ইউএস বাংলা লেদার লিমিটেড, গ্রীন ইউনিভার্সিটি অব বাংলাদেশ, ইউএস বাংলা হাসপাতাল ও ইউএস বাংলা এয়ারলাইন্সে কর্মরত সব কর্মকর্তা-কর্মচারীরা বেশ কয়েক মাস ধরে তাদের বেতন-ভাতা থেকে বঞ্চিত।

প্রতিষ্ঠার প্রথম পাঁচ বছর এই গ্রুপটি তাদের কর্মীদের সময় মতো মাসিক বেতন-ভাতা দিয়ে আসলেও এখন তারা তাদের সব শ্রেণীর কর্মীদের নিয়ে নয়-ছয় শুরু করেছে। আর কেউ কোনো প্রতিবাদে মুখ খুললেই চলছে বিনা নোটিসে কর্মী ছাঁটাই।

মাসের পর মাস বেতন না পেয়ে করুণ অবস্থায় দিন কাটছে এ প্রতিষ্ঠানে কর্মরতদের। তাদের অভিযোগ সাধারণ কর্মচারীদের মাসের পর মাস বেতন না দিয়ে শুধু মাত্র আশ্বাসে কাজ করিয়ে ইউএস বাংলা গ্রুপ একের পর এক তাদের অঙ্গ প্রতিষ্ঠান গড়ে তুলেছে।

এ প্রতিষ্ঠানটির কর্মকর্তা-কর্মচারীদের অভিযোগ ২০১৩ সালের আগস্ট মাসের ইনসেনটিভ আটকে দেওয়া হয় কেবল মাত্র ইউএস বাংলা এয়ারলাইন্স গড়ে তোলার নাম করে।

এরপর অফিস নোটিস দিয়ে ২০১৩ সালের নভেম্বর মাসের বেতন ডিসেম্বর মাসের ২৩ তারিখে দেওয়া হবে বলে ঘোষণা দেওয়া হয়। ইউএস বাংলা এয়ারলাইন্সের উড়োজাহাজ আসবে এই খুশিতে সবাই আত্মহারা হয়ে প্রতিষ্ঠানের সব কর্মচারী-কর্মকর্তারাই সহযোগিতা করতে ঝাপিয়ে পড়েন। পারলে তারা ওই সময় তাৎক্ষণিক জমে যাওয়া সব বকেয়া বেতনই দিয়ে দেন কোম্পানিকে। কিন্তু এই খুশি বেশিদিন স্থায়ী হয়নি তদের।

এর পরের মাস থেকে নিয়মিত হয়ে যায় সংকট। কখনো ৮, ১০, ১২ কিংবা ১৪ তারিখ আগে বেতন পাওয়া যেত না। ফলে আগের মতো সেই ৫ তারিখের মধ্যে বেতন পরিশোধের নিয়ম আর বহাল থাকল না। যেখানে ঢাকা শহরে বাড়ি ভাড়া ৭ তারিখের মধ্যে পরিশোধ করতে হয় সেখানে প্রত্যেকেই ব্যক্তিগত জীবনে সংকটে পতিত হতে থাকেন।

আর প্রতি মাসেই ইনসেনটিভের আশ্বাস যা আজও দেওয়া হয়নি তাদের।

বর্তমানে আবার প্রতিষ্ঠান কর্তৃপক্ষের নতুন সুর উড়োজাহাজ উড়ার পর দেওয়া পরিশোধ হবে সব বকেয়া।

এদিকে বর্তমানে পবিত্র রমজান মাস চলছে। এ সময় সাধারণ সময়ের চেয়ে বেড়ে যায় খরচের চাপ। কিন্তু খরচের চাপ তো দূরের কথা এখন চোখের নিচে অন্ধকারের চাপ ছাড়া আর কিছুই দেখছেন না এখানকার কর্মচারী-কর্মকর্তারা।

তাদের মধ্যে কেউ কেউ গভীর কষ্ট আর চাপা ক্ষোভ নিয়ে জানান, এখনো বেতন পরিশোধ করা হয়নি কোনো মাসেরই। বকেয়া যা আছে তা তো দূরের কথা সামনে ঈদের আগে যদি কিছু অর্থ হলেও না পাওয়া যায় তা হলে কি করে যে দিন চলবে এটা কেবল সৃষ্টিকর্তাই জানেন।

এই গ্রুপের অন্য সব অঙ্গ প্রতিষ্ঠানের মধ্যে ইউএস বাংলা অ্যাসেট লিমিটেডের অবস্থা সবচেয়ে বেশি খারাপ। তাদের বকেয়া প্রায় ১২ মাসের। তাদেরও আশ্বাস দেওয়া হয়েছে এ মাসের শেষ দিকে দেওয়া হবে বেতন।

বেতন দিতে না পারলেও উল্টো দশ রোজার পর প্রতিষ্ঠানটির কর্মচারীদের কর্মঘণ্টা বৃদ্ধি করে করা হয়েছে সকাল ৯টা থেকে সাড়ে ৪টা পর্যন্ত।

সব কিছু মিলেয়ে এরই মধ্যে এ প্রতিষ্ঠান থেকে স্বেচ্ছায় চাকরি ছেড়ে চলে গেছেন অনেক কর্মচারী-কর্মকর্তা। যারা টিকে আছেন তারা কেবলই কোনো উপায় না পেয়ে।

অভিযোগ আছে সম্প্রতি ইউএস বাংলা এয়ারলাইন্সের এক বিদেশী পাইলট সময় মতো বেতন-ভাতা না পেয়ে প্রতিষ্ঠানটির অ্যাকাউন্স বিভাগের কর্মকর্তার ওপর চড়াও চালিয়েছেন।

চাপা ক্ষোভ ইউএস বাংলা গ্রুপের প্রতিটি কর্মচারী-কর্মকর্তার মাঝে। তাদের এখন একটাই প্রশ্ন কি অপরাধ ছিল তাদের যে এমন কষ্টের দিন দেখতে হচ্ছে?

আর তাই তো সরকারের কাছে প্রতিষ্ঠানটির কর্মচারী-কর্মকর্তাদের আকুল আবেদন তাদের প্রতি এ অবিচার যেন সরকারের সংশ্লিষ্ট মন্ত্রণালয় খতিয়ে দেখে এবং দ্রুত যথাযথ ব্যবস্থা গ্রহণ করে।

- See more at: http://www.banglanews24.com/beta/fullnews/bn/308043.html#sthash.JP77cLQY.dpuf

#32 ·
The main points of the report in English for fellow members who have difficulties in reading Bangla :

Concerns of US Bangla group include US Bangla Real Estate, Leather industries, US Bangla airways and Green University.

Over the last 12 month, the company is failing repeatedly to pay their employees on time. Every month they are stalling payments by making excuses and promising payment dates. These payments are not met as well.

Employees seems to be greatly dissatisfied with the organisation and resigning.

A couple of months back, a foreign pilot was furious at the organisation for non-payment of remuneration.

The employees seeks governments assistance in coming up with a solution to deal with the organisation.

#35 · (Edited)
Thanks so much for the translation.

They could turn out to be worse than Z5 or 4H, if all this is true. I don't understand why all the wrong people try to get into the airline business. First and foremost, since airline is a capital intensive enterprise, it requires either a) deep pockets (your own money and tons of it), or b) a huge line of credit/available financing. It is a given that the first few years of operation will bring zero profits. Therefore, if a start up doesn't have sufficient cash on hand or financing for those lean years, it is destined to fail.

On the other hand, my observation regarding most Bangladeshi businesses, small to medium in size, is that they always appear to be borrowing (robbing) from Peter to pay Paul. No wonder (bank) swindling comes easy to them.

#40 ·
Not paying salaries because you are starting a new business is one of the crummiest ways to deal with lack of funds. CAAB should check the books and assets of any business that wants to start an airline company before giving any license. I wonder if this US Bangla entity is a loan defaulter with any of the state owned banks.

#55 ·
Dhaka-New York flight to take time

Earlier this year, then Biman Bangladesh Airlines managing director Kevin Steele had announced the flights would resume with hired planes from June after a lapse of nearly 18 years.

But the Biman authorities say there is little possibility of that happening yet, as plane-lease glitches had not been ironed out.

A country planning flights to the US must have a Category-1 rating from the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).

Security is usually their top priority. The FAA banned Biman in 1996, as its rating had dropped to Category-2.

Biman's acting Managing Director Capt Mosaddique Ahmed said they had been trying to restore the Dhaka-NY route for a long time.

Despite having fit aircraft, Biman is unable to fly the route as it remains stuck in Category-2.

As per an agreement with the US on Aug 17 last year, the country slapped a ban on Bangladeshi aircraft entering its sky until the FAA security observation ended.
Until then, Biman was given the option to resume its NY flights with planes leased in a "proper" way from any eligible carrier.

There are two types of leasing systems in aviation business. 'Dry lease' is usually taken for long term, the maintenance are done by the hirer.

On the other hand, 'wet lease' is short term-and with maintenance being the sender’s responsibility.

Biman hired two Boeing 777 aircraft from Egypt on 'dry lease' without proper review and offered tickets for the NY route.

However, the NY flights could not take off as the US did not approve the 'dry lease' system.

Biman had failed to convert its lease system to the US-approved 'wet lease' system.

Former Biman board member and aviation expert Kazi Wahedul Alam berated the move.

He said the flag carrier would have to incur huge losses in future due to what he described as "non-professional" moves.

"No-one, with a minimal knowledge of the aviation business, could take such a decision," he told bdnews24.com.

According to acting MD Ahmed, the only option left was to hire aircraft from an approved agency on the 'wet lease' system.

He said they were receiving response over their request for proposal to that end and were evaluating the proposals.

Aviation expert Alam pitched for firing those who decided on the lease.

The two leased Boeing 777 are being operated on short routes. As per rule, planes on dry lease must be returned to their original condition while handing them back.

"Heavy repairing before returning them will cost several million dollars.

"Biman should return these planes right away. It may have to pay some extra amount for it, but [doing this] will save it from big losses," Alam said.

http://bdnews24.com/business/2014/07/20/dhaka-new-york-flight-to-take-time

#56 ·
Sylhet airport to finally get refuelling station

by Iqbal Siddiquee, Sylhet

Three newly-built fuel storage tanks and other installations at Sylhet Osmani International Airport in Sylhet city. The airport had been lacking refuelling facilities for the last 16 years since it was declared international in 1998, and thus was unable to return international flights, which landed at the airport. The fuel station is expected to start operation in August. Photo: Star

Sixteen years after the Sylhet airport was declared international in 1998, the airport will finally have refuelling facilities for aircraft.
The authorities concerned are hopeful that aeroplanes can be refuelled in Sylhet by August.

The refuelling station in Sylhet will be complete once South African company Encon Engineering Projects (Pvt) Ltd, which is implementing the project, gives the finishing touches to the storage tanks, said officials of Bangladesh Petroleum Company, superviser of the project.

Completion of the project would allow aircraft to make return flights at Sylhet Osmani International Airport. At the moment, international flights by domestic carriers only land at the airport. The aircraft which land in Sylhet fly to Dhaka for refuelling.

Officials of the Civil Aviation Authority of Bangladesh (Caab) said 10 international flights land at Sylhet airport from London and the Middle East weekly.

“After the refuelling station becomes operable, foreign and domestic carriers will be able to operate international flights to and from here,” said Md Hafiz Ahmed, manager at Caab, Sylhet.

Jabbar Jalil, president of the Association of Travel Agents of Bangladesh, Sylhet chapter, said currently around 2,000 people of Sylhet travel to the capital weekly to fly to London and the Middle-East.

“The refuelling station will allow those people to fly directly from Sylhet to their destinations,” he added.

Jet fuel, needed for aircraft refuelling, will be stored at the airport and at South Surma in Sylhet city. Both the sites have three storage tanks with four lakh litre capacity each.

The 50-crore “Construction of Aviation Refuelling Facilities at Sylhet Osmani International Airport” was approved by the energy ministry in 2010, said Md Aminul Haque, the project manager and also the deputy general manager of state-run Padma Oil Company, adding that it was revised at Tk 51.18 crore in December 2012.

“The project was revised again in September 2013 at Tk 53.15 crore,” he further said.

Imported jet fuel will be brought to South Surma by rail from Chittagong and then taken to the airport by road, said the project manager.
“Railway authorities delayed in recovering land in South Surma from illegal grabbers, which was the main reason why the project took so long to be implemented,” said Jabbar Jalil.

Md Hafiz Ahmed said, “Refuelling facilities have been a necessity since the airport was upgraded over a decade ago. Although the airport has modern facilities and an extended runway, regular international flights cannot be operated since aeroplanes cannot be refuelled in Sylhet.”

http://www.thedailystar.net/city/sylhet-airport-to-finally-get-refuelling-station-34073

#68 ·
This is great news for Sylhet airport and Biman, long overdue but perhaps better late than never. Currently the airport receives flights from Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Jeddah and of course Heathrow. Outgoing flights to those destinations would mean a giant leap in terms of convenience and flexibility, as a result of which I can see Biman grabbing pax from the likes of Emirates Qatar and Ethihad etc. Now we just need to see the launch of those routes.
:cheers: Here is to dawn of an new era!

#58 ·
ইউক্রেন-রাশিয়া সীমান্তের আকাশপথে নিরাপত্তাহীনতা
বিকল্প পথে ইউরোপ যাচ্ছে বিমান

মনজুরুল ইসলাম | ২০১৪-০৭-২০ ইং
গত এপ্রিলে সংঘাতপূর্ণ ইউক্রেন-রাশিয়া সীমান্তের আকাশসীমা ব্যবহারের ওপর নিষেধাজ্ঞা জারি করেছিল যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের ফেডারেল এভিয়েশন অথরিটি (এফএএ)। কিন্তু ওভারফ্লাইং চার্জ বেশি পড়ে বলে গত বৃহস্পতিবার পর্যন্ত ঝুঁকিপূর্ণ এ রুট দিয়েই ইউরোপের ফ্লাইট পরিচালনা করেছে রাষ্ট্রায়ত্ত সংস্থা বিমান বাংলাদেশ এয়ারলাইনস। তবে মালয়েশিয়া এয়ারলাইনসের এমএইচ১৭ ফ্লাইটটি বিধ্বস্ত হওয়ার পর বেসামরিক বিমান চলাচল কর্তৃপক্ষের (বেবিচক) নির্দেশে বর্তমানে বিকল্প পথে ইউরোপের ফ্লাইট পরিচালনা করছে বিমান।
বিমান বাংলাদেশ এয়ারলাইনস সূত্রে জানা গেছে, বিমানের ঢাকা-লন্ডন রুটের সাপ্তাহিক তিনটি ও ঢাকা-রোম-ফ্রাঙ্কফুর্ট রুটের সাপ্তাহিক দুটি ফ্লাইট কাজাখস্তান, রাশিয়া, ইউক্রেন, জার্মানি হয়ে ইউরোপের দেশগুলোয় যাচ্ছিল। তবে ইউক্রেন ও রাশিয়ার সীমান্তবর্তী এলাকায় গত বৃহস্পতিবার মালয়েশিয়া এয়ারলাইনসের উড়োজাহাজটি বিদ্রোহীদের ছোড়া ক্ষেপণাস্ত্রের আঘাতে বিধ্বস্ত হওয়ার পর গত শুক্রবার থেকে বিমান বিকল্প পথ কাজাখস্তান, আঙ্কারা, ইস্তানবুল, বুলগেরিয়া, হাঙ্গেরি রুট ব্যবহার করে ইউরোপে যাচ্ছে।
এ প্রসঙ্গে বিমান বাংলাদেশ এয়ারলাইনসের ব্যবস্থাপনা পরিচালক ও প্রধান নির্বাহী কর্মকর্তা এএম মোসাদ্দিক আহমেদ বণিক বার্তাকে জানান, ইউক্রেন-রাশিয়া সীমান্তের ওই আকাশপথে বিমানের সাপ্তাহিক পাঁচটি ফ্লাইট ছিল। তবে মালয়েশিয়া এয়ারলাইনসের উড়োজাহাজটি বিধ্বস্ত হওয়ার পর থেকে রুটটি আর ব্যবহার করা হচ্ছে না। বেবিচকের নির্দেশনা পাওয়ার পর থেকেই বিমানের ঢাকা-রোম-ফ্রাঙ্কফুর্ট ও ঢাকা-লন্ডন রুটের ফ্লাইটগুলো বিকল্প পথে পরিচালনা করা হচ্ছে।
জানা গেছে, ক্রিমিয়া অঞ্চলের কর্তৃত্ব নিয়ে রাশিয়া ও ইউক্রেনের মধ্যে যুদ্ধাবস্থা সৃষ্টির পর গত ২৫ এপ্রিল থেকে যুক্তরাষ্ট্রের এয়ারলাইনসগুলোর ওপর ওই অঞ্চলের আকাশপথ ব্যবহারে নিষেধাজ্ঞা ?আরোপ করে এফএএ। পাশাপাশি ওই আকাশসীমা নিয়ে উভয় পক্ষই নিয়ন্ত্রণের দাবি করায় গত এপ্রিল থেকেই এ অঞ্চলের রুট ব্যব?হারে সতর্কতা জারি করে জাতিসংঘের বেসামরিক বিমান পরিবহন সংস্থা আইকাও..........

http://www.bonikbarta.com/2014-07-20/news/details/8136.html

#60 ·
Chittagong city gets its first airplane restaurant

by Minhaj Uddin, Chittagong

The first aeroplane restaurant in Chittagong city at Patenga beach. Photo: Prabir Das

Two customers chat as they have some snacks and a cold drink inside the restaurant. The photos were taken recently. Photo: Prabir Das

Rest of the story (non-aviation related) can be found here:
http://www.thedailystar.net/city/ctg-city-gets-its-first-airplane-restaurant-34075

Does anyone know where that airframe is from?

#62 ·
...in English:

United Airways aircraft stranded in Cox’s Bazar

An aircraft of United Airways has been stranded in Cox’s Bazar with 41 passengers on board as its nose-wheel broke down.

The incident took place on Sunday evening.

The aircraft’s pilot Captain Md Mamun told bdnews24.com, “After landing at Cox’s Bazar airport, the aircraft was taxiing towards the terminal, when suddenly its nose-wheel broke down.”

AGM of United Airways’ communication department confirming the news said, “The aircraft has been stranded there since its nose-wheel broke down. But the passengers were taken to a safe place. Technical team has set off for Cox’s Bazar.”

He said that they hoped the aircraft will be ready fly again by Monday morning.

http://bdnews24.com/business/2014/07/20/united-airways-aircraft-stranded-in-coxs-bazar

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.