daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > Metropolitan Projects > Mumbai > Skyscrapers & Supertalls

Skyscrapers & Supertalls Projects under construction above 200m/650ft tall

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 19th, 2015, 07:23 AM   #621
taller the better

Likes (Received): 15

Guys I apologize for this harsh message below- So "Sky India"- I neither work nor have any vested interest in this or any project. But you on the other hand sound like one of the maybe jaded angry Bellisimo residents? am I right ! Also before you start shooting your mouth like a frustrated old bored vernacular housewife on a public platform educate yourself a little on basic etiquette on how one needs to communicate on a forum as such. I recollect someone recommending blocking you a while ago because you tend to get into this servantile mode of yours. Maybe someone should do it afterall ! So You can go on barking away like a rabid old dog and will get zero response from me.

So to ans Sanjeev 720- Im afraid I do not have any ans to your query- My simple assumption is that - I believe bellisimo counts its 48 levels from 1st residential level - I believe it may have 6/7 levels below that owing to parking plus lobby etc while Minerva is counting its levels from ground up. Plus they have a 5 storey gap in the middle between the parking and actual habitable level. Once again- I am simply posting info that is made available to me- Like everyone is here. Should anyone have any query Im sure they can connect with realtors or builders directly and verify their doubts owing to this or any other project..

bsenroy liked this post
taller the better no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old February 19th, 2015, 02:05 PM   #622
reproject
Reproject

Likes (Received): 4

guys - lets not make this an Arnab Goswami show!

On a lighter note, if you read the "proposed" new DP plan for SRA and redevelopment projects, Minerva could have actually been 150 storeys had they started construction under the new plan (whenever that takes effect, maybe a few years from now)...the FSI would have been 8 instead of the current 4...
reproject no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 21st, 2015, 05:05 PM   #623
skyresident

Likes (Received): 140

MAHALAXMI | Minerva | 307 m | 82 fl | U/C

Now that the FSI has been increased to 8, would it be possible to automatically increase the floor count/ construct additional wings above the club house, lawns, gardens, swimming pools and all other open spaces? Does this also mean that all ongoing constructions will be stopped until the new development rules come into play?. Anyone???
skyresident no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2015, 08:29 AM   #624
sky_india

Likes (Received): 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by taller the better View Post
Guys I apologize for this harsh message below- So "Sky India"- I neither work nor have any vested interest in this or any project. But you on the other hand sound like one of the maybe jaded angry Bellisimo residents? am I right ! Also before you start shooting your mouth like a frustrated old bored vernacular housewife on a public platform educate yourself a little on basic etiquette on how one needs to communicate on a forum as such. I recollect someone recommending blocking you a while ago because you tend to get into this servantile mode of yours. Maybe someone should do it afterall ! So You can go on barking away like a rabid old dog and will get zero response from me.
Well, it seems that you need to learn that these are public forums. Not builder's pet lobby. You are hired thug on the internet. Not assisting public forums. Merely a paid employee righting on behalf of your builder employers. There is not other reason why you argue against the obvious facts from the photographs and sites which show that the building is still at the 41st floor.
Your assumptions about bellisimo resident and other baseless allegations are just childish and immature. If you think you suggestions of blocking me are going to suppress the truth of these builders, it ain't going to happen. And if you think calling me a "rabid old dog" is going to solve any problem, you are mistaken, because if I am dog, you are bitch. Mind your language next time.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 08:33 AM   #625
sky_india

Quote:
So to ans Sanjeev 720- Im afraid I do not have any ans to your query- My simple assumption is that - I believe bellisimo counts its 48 levels from 1st residential level - I believe it may have 6/7 levels below that owing to parking plus lobby etc while Minerva is counting its levels from ground up. Plus they have a 5 storey gap in the middle between the parking and actual habitable level. Once again- I am simply posting info that is made available to me- Like everyone is here. Should anyone have any query Im sure they can connect with realtors or builders directly and verify their doubts owing to this or any other project..
BTW....get your facts straight.
1) Bellisimo also counts all it's floors. Not from the first residential level.
2) The Gap in between is not "5 storey gap". It is three floors only.

Also. everyone on this forum is simply posting info that is made available to them. Should you have any query, go and physically visit the site and count the floors.
Old March 3rd, 2015, 01:13 PM   #626
taller the better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_india View Post
BTW....get your facts straight.
1) Bellisimo also counts all it's floors. Not from the first residential level.
2) The Gap in between is not "5 storey gap". It is three floors only.

Also. everyone on this forum is simply posting info that is made available to them. Should you have any query, go and physically visit the site and count the floors.
Yawn !! zzzzzzzzzzzzz . Zero point in arguing that too on a public platform with a jackass that thinks he knows everything and doesnt know jack !
---- OVER and OUT-----------
Old March 4th, 2015, 04:44 AM   #627
skyresident

I always thought 10 storeyed building was one that had 10 storeys.
Now I learn that if the building is on stilts then that doesn't count. If they have a 50 feet high multiplex/ mall etc on the lower floor, that too is counted as only one floor, 20 storeys for parking also doesn't count, floor for gym/ swimming pool etc also don't count as storeys.
Soon builders would have clients believe they are selling a 90 storey building, but the government believe the building actually is only 50 storeys. The additional storeys used for miscellaneous services aren't really floors, just an illusion.
Why can't we just count the number of floors from ground level?
Old March 7th, 2015, 10:25 AM   #628
sky_india

Quote:
Yawn !! zzzzzzzzzzzzz . Zero point in arguing that too on a public platform with a jackass that thinks he knows everything and doesnt know jack !
---- OVER and OUT-----------
Ha..ha..! you didn't know what to reply or make up a false story to counter the facts. Hence, the aggressive reply and calling out names.
you want to have the last word...go ahead do it. it still does not change the fact that this builder is a fraud for lying on public forums using different IDs.
Old March 7th, 2015, 10:29 AM   #629
sky_india

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyresident View Post
Why can't we just count the number of floors from ground level?
But i think every builder is following a different method of counting floors. Some count even their basement levels as floors. Some count one podium level as three different floors. It all depends upon the creativity of the builder. It seems more like a number battle between these towers built by different builders to show who is building the most number of floors.

can anyone confirm whether this exactly how the plans are submitted in the sanctioning or there are different standards adopted there as well ?
Old April 1st, 2015, 05:57 PM   #630
arun mullath

Likes (Received): 3

is this project moving???
arun mullath no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2015, 04:32 PM   #631
suraj p

Quote:
Originally Posted by arun mullath View Post
is this project moving???
i dont think so.
no movement at the top looks on hold as usual in Mumbai
suraj p no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 10th, 2015, 11:45 AM   #632
skyresident

Quote:
Originally Posted by suraj p View Post
i dont think so.
no movement at the top looks on hold as usual in Mumbai
Probably negotiating how many more floors can be added to the top due to the increased FSI.
Old August 26th, 2015, 03:15 PM   #633
andre123
andre's

Likes (Received): 377

IMG_2659 by Abhi abhi, on Flickr
Old August 27th, 2015, 09:16 AM   #634
KuwarOnline
kuwaronline

Likes (Received): 890

Excellent pic my friend
KuwarOnline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 28th, 2015, 03:51 AM   #635
bhargavsura

Don't see any workers. Seems still to be on hold.
Old August 28th, 2015, 04:54 AM   #636
hshah

Likes (Received): 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhargavsura View Post
Don't see any workers. Seems still to be on hold.
A friend living in Bellisimo informed that construction has stopped for some time now.
hshah no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 11th, 2015, 09:00 PM   #637
mihir1310
No frills attached.

Likes (Received): 1000

I dunno why but I like this building so much. And finally after 3 months I was able to click it somehow. #mumbaiguide @streets.of.india #streets.of.mumbai #mumbai_igers #_soi.mumbai #instagram @mumbaibuzz #insta_bombay @pw_mumbai #mumbai #travelgram by shashi kashyap, on Flickr

Little or no progress

Please visit my photo collection:
Boston, New York, Pittsburgh and Puerto Rico
Mihir1310's Photography
mihir1310 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old December 12th, 2015, 03:00 AM   #638
bhargavsura

I had si much hopes on this Building. I loved it.
Old December 14th, 2015, 07:45 AM   #639
taller the better

Btw apparently work has resumed at Minerva - finally ! L &T is back on site as per the information provided to me from a few sources including someone at Bellisimo . I have not verified this myself but hope to soon and will try and click some pictures too , if this is indeed the case !

andre123 liked this post
Old December 14th, 2015, 04:37 PM   #640
bhargavsura

Good news then, hope to see the construction going back to full swing.