daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Middle East > Local Forums > Saudi Arabia

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 22nd, 2006, 12:59 PM   #1
Saudi Dunes

Likes (Received): 2

Your Opinion...

Tell me what you think about this building i've been desiging in ArchiCAD. Its still a work in progress and I'm no where near done, but I think its starting to turn out pretty nice.

image hosted on flickr

Looking down at the car port exit, lobby and healthclub (gym & swimming pool

image hosted on flickr

Looking at the car port entry, revolving doors into lobby, and gym in the background

image hosted on flickr

Looking at the Car Port

image hosted on flickr

Building Lobby (1st floor) & Gym Lobby (2nd floor)

Now Guys, this is a model apartment in the complex, hopefully all will look similar in desgin

image hosted on flickr

Looking at the South face of the apartment. Features 25 foot high light tinted glass walls to maximize light and enhance the feature of elevation in the apartment.

image hosted on flickr

Looking at the North face of the apartment. Visible...mirror glass wall suspended staircase, Cherry Wood Kitchen (sink and cabinets on the left, Stainless Steel refrigerator and built in ovens encased in Cherry Woord on the right wall.

image hosted on flickr

Looking at the the South face of the apartment. Visible, Living Room, featuring Black and White Italian Leather Couchs, wide-screen projection television and gold trimmed Vincent Van Gogh painting (The Mulberry Tree).

image hosted on flickr

Looking at the North Face of the apartment. Visibe, first floor bathroom, featuring solid white Italian Marble hot whirle pool and toilet. White Marble His & Hers sinks accented by Cherry Wood cabinets and Black Marble Surface. Mirror accented by Mahogany Wood and gold trim. Apartment Study & office visible in the background though tintable glass doors

image hosted on flickr

Looking at the South face of the apartment. Visible, The Study & Office, featuring Mahogany desk with Black Marble Surface, 52 inch plasma screen (not visible in picure). Second floor game room.

image hosted on flickr

General View of the apartment from the North face

Please be NICE when commenting, I know its missing a lot of stuff, but it's not done yet and I'm not really good at this program.
Saudi Dunes no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old December 22nd, 2006, 09:08 PM   #2
YeMeNi_guy
:D

Location: khobar/london/new york/l.a./hong kong/sydney/tokyo/chicago/moscow
Likes (Received): 0

its cool
YeMeNi_guy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2006, 10:21 PM   #3
Riyadhi

Likes (Received): 5

I think it's too early to give an opinion about your design Saudi Dunes. The buildings features are not clear yet. I like the pool and gym. The two storeys apartment looks neat.

Good luck finishing the design and keep us posted.
Riyadhi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 30th, 2006, 07:54 PM   #4
amht
A Saudi Investor

Likes (Received): 0

As for the apartment building, I would say it is @ 70 % conceptual design

Yes, Good thoughts & nice taste are put into it ...... That is evident

Things to consider as well at this early stage are:

25 foot hight for a 2-floor ap't, will make it quite a high building for less units, more costs to build, is it economically veasible, can you sell it, how are you going to maintain it

Best wishes