SkyscraperCity Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

=- Shopping Shopping Till U Broke! -= Indonesian Shops and Malls!

173K views 525 replies 46 participants last post by  daroe_909 
#1 · (Edited)
Followed by our Successful Shopping2 Till U Drop http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=281592

Lets us start all over again :D

Shopping Shopping Till U Broke!

JAKARTA

Senayan City

www.senayancity.com
The shopping mall, opened in June 23, 2006, is anchored by Debenhams department store and Best Denki electronic store, the largest outlet outside Japan . The hotel, which is operated by Sofitel Hotel, will begin its operation in 2007. Private television station SCTV, will occupy most of the office space . Senayan City also houses Indonesia's first GAP store and Southeast Asia's first Banana Republic store .

Pondok Indah Mall
Pondok Indah Mall (also known as PIM) is a large shopping complex located in Pondok Indah, South Jakarta, Indonesia. Popular with expatriates and affluent locals, the complex was designed to have the appearance of an American shopping mall. The complex comprises of a five-floor shopping mall, 21-screen cinema, four multi-floor department stores and nearly 400 specialty shops.

The mall was built by Design Development Group (DDG), Inc. of Chicago in 1996. A major expansion of a second mall was completed in 2004 that included a brand new high-end cinema, food court and several new retail shops, department stores and a supermarket.

Mall Taman Angrrek

http://www.taman-anggrek-mall.com/
Mall Taman Anggrek, translated to "Orchid Garden Mall" in English (also known as MTA or TA) is the one of the largest upscale shopping mall and condominium complex in Southeast Asia. It is located in West Jakarta, Indonesia. The mall itself is named after a real orchid garden which occupied the building site prior to construction.

It currently houses the world's largest Timezone (video arcades), Galeria Department Store, Metro Department Store and Rimo Department Store. With over six levels of shopping, Taman Anggrek also own a four studio cineplex, furniture centre and computer centre.

The mall is nestled within eight residential towers and houses more than 500 specialized stores, spread within 7 floors covering a retail space of 360,000 square meters.

Throughout the complex, there are more than 20 exhibition areas, including a spectacular 800 square meters center atrium which regularly host major events and exhibitions. The mall also boasts Southeast Asia's first Indoor ice rink, which contonuously draws crowd from various parts of the city.

See less See more
#50 ·
Hey you right! I also had that on my mind too. Strolling inside PIM 2 is never been bored as Senci.

Unfortunately, the outdoor landscaping is more like prison to me... Pondok Indah developer likes high fences (reminds me of prison) to protect their property. Just look at their new Wisma building. It's ugly from outside.

#44 ·
Mal Pondok Indah interior always looks grand and glam to me also :D
Very true my friend, the interior is classy and yet modern at the same time. The exterior, is of course, a completely different story :p

Senayan City interior is... too white for me
Agree, SenCy intriguingly white interior is a turn off to me. I lost my apetite to shop everytime I went there. Its not bad, but does not encourage me to spend. So, their loss. :D

#42 ·
^^ it's mine too.. it's very DXB ish.. cure my Dubai fever.. lol (padahal belom pernah ke dubai.. hahaha).. Senayan City interior is... too white for me.. :D:D

#56 ·
L'OCCITANE BOUTIQUE
( available in jakarta, surabaya, bandung & bali )

JAKARTA

SEIBU GRAND INDONESIA

DEBENHAMS SENAYAN CITY

PLAZA INDONESIA

PLAZA SENAYAN

PONDOK INDAH MALL

CILANDAK TOWN SQUARE

SURABAYA

SOGO TUNJUNGAN PLAZA 4

TUNJUNGAN PLAZA 4

GALAXY MALL 2

BANDUNG

PARIS VAN JAVA MALL

BALI

SOGO BALI COLLECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.