daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Fun Forums > About the forums

About the forums » Testing | Archive

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old May 16th, 2017, 06:05 PM   #1181
chinatown
Wanderer/ Le voyaguer/ 浪子
 
chinatown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Midgar
Posts: 10,562
Likes (Received): 911

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosaonoivay View Post
That phrase wasn't good to start with, there are four of us who are Mods in the VN Forum and you are mocking us to show that you are very professional or what ?
You have shown us here how arrogant and disrespectful you are when others are trying to help , I think I know how you are now although I wasn't the one who banned you , Sigh
Guess he's trying to show that his ban penalty was just and fair
chinatown no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2017, 01:20 AM   #1182
coolink
fearless
 
coolink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bồng Lai
Posts: 41,466
Likes (Received): 4979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbourne899 View Post
hey hey ,
check the ip on that time again ok?
I did not create multiple nicks nor clone account.
just go back the previous post of mine on that account at the time of being banned from forum and you will see ok.

I did not know who is in charge of Vietnam forum so that why I post my opinion here , I have not thing to do with you.

and my matter is more than 1 year ago. you check my post then you know.

ok now I will bring this matter here to see how some of Vietnamese Mod using their language. And see how it started first ok?

now you tell me, was it all about personal ????

the other admins come and have look at this??? being banned forever because of 3 posts???

someone please tell me , is it fair????
This was what I remember

Chinatown unstick Haiphong thread, because there was really "no skyscraper"
Haiphong members ganged up on CHinatown and wanted their thread put back to sticker. They fought tooth and nail with Mods for their thread put back to sticker.

When Mod said stop and move on, no one seems to listen
It was like they were all pushing and pushing to test the limit

Haiphong members then started to created nicks to spam and troll the forum with images and messages that got members from other cities complaint because their threads were bombarded.

I didn't agree with Chinatown language at the time,
but we have to remember the nonstop inappropriate languages and images bombarded the forum by Haiphong members,....... then you came along

That was Chinatown and Haiphong members a year ago
==========================================

Last week, when someone troll Haiphong thread, after all was said and done, I told everyone to stop and move on, and my post was on a new page.

Did anyone listen? nope

They dragged the matter on and on, and bashed how bad I was for not giving Haiphong Sub forum, and how stupid and dumb I am, because I didn't know Haiphong was a major city in Vietnam.

It's all about pushing and pushing to test the limit

No one seems to care that a thread put on sticker because they have major updated projects.
and no one seems to look around to grasp the concept that other cities have subs, because they have so much projects, they flooded other threads. That's why they get their subs, so other small towns and cities can be seen.

It's all about pride, "I'm a big city"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melbourne899 View Post

And that my old account is not clone account of any1!!!

I sent email/inbox for every mods in Vietnam forum and no one listens !!

being banned because of personal matter, or just because of some harmless discussions.

Tell me where is the freedom of speech.

So if you banned me because of this, you breached freedom of speech Act.
I didn't get your email, but I believe you created a new nick and came to me in a thread I was posting.
However you asked me at a very bad time. Right after the forum got bombarded and everyone was complaining about trolls from Haiphong.
Mods were ganged up by Haiphong members.

You created many nicks and got banned or not this we have to ask Vanboy, Saigonmoonsonner or the Admins to trace back who's who.
I joined this website a week or two before Vietnam forum established.
So I do have memories of things that went on in the forum, Especially when it comes to Haiphong members who got banned. But I give you the benefit of the doubt.

For me, if you wanted to come back, all you have to do is apologize.
The last thing I want is to get rid of a fellow Vietnamese from the forum. You can believe me when I said that, because I was here since day 1, when we only had 10 Viet members.

But when Mods say stop and move on,
please stop and move on, the forum needs peace. Don't keep pushing to test the limit

Last edited by coolink; May 17th, 2017 at 01:28 AM.
coolink no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2017, 01:26 AM   #1183
coolink
fearless
 
coolink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Bồng Lai
Posts: 41,466
Likes (Received): 4979

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosaonoivay View Post
That phrase wasn't good to start with, there are four of us who are Mods in the VN Forum and you are mocking us to show that you are very professional or what ?
You have shown us here how arrogant and disrespectful you are when others are trying to help , I think I know how you are now although I wasn't the one who banned you , Sigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinatown View Post
Guess he's trying to show that his ban penalty was just and fair
If he apologizes and ready to move on, give him another chance to come back
When a person wants his old nick back badly, I believe he will treasure that nick and create no harm

There were many guys who said "ban me I don't care"
So this guy is not really that bad of a guy, I don't have problem with having him back

live and let live. I'm done here
__________________

Cosaonoivay liked this post
coolink no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2017, 06:03 AM   #1184
gentem
_
 
gentem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10,067

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentem View Post
i actually knew about galilio.. i just wanted to prove that u waste ur time on semantics, grammar mistakes etc.

to deal with direct inciting of violence against anybody, there are other laws already. it is just the pretext to justify hate speech laws. hiding under the garb to enforce the hidden agenda of political correctness on the population. to push to undermine the freedom of speech. what galilio said was considered as confirmed lie for 100s of years, and it is beyond ur logical ability to understand why there cant be absolute lie and the importance of freedom of speech. try maths

funny that leftists are not calling for reducing jail term too. u would vote for the next stalin.
i dont know how this post calls for brigging. bait and switch is a common way of argument and it is not admission of trolling as claimed by ukiyo, bad decision by her. should i google if galilio was hanged for calling earth spherical or for calling earth not as center of universe before posting?
gentem no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2017, 03:40 AM   #1185
ChuckScraperMiami#1
Registered User
 
ChuckScraperMiami#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: MIAMI
Posts: 7,231
Likes (Received): 21953

Thanks for your great response and Yes ,I do agree ,ande yes ,I see ZAZ965 has come to a stop in her giving out " Likes ,She's only been here 2 years and 500,000 Likes given out each year, and She was Banned as Zefire back in January , 2015 , and Jan still let her back in here as Zaz965 with her same IPO Page as she was Zefire with at least 109,000 Plus Likes given out in just ONE Month, Wow, if he only knew it was a GAME to her , for Most giving out ' Likes " I still say the likes system is NO Good for SkyScraperCity Progress and ALL Likes System should be SHUTDOWN Peramantly as soon as Possible , it's a GAME to most People just ask BOYSHOW and Christos- Greece My favorite SSC Friends and Moderators who wanted all their Posts to be liked, NO Limits they both told me, Like as Much as I want,
I hate to say this ,But JAN and You are wrong about the SSC Rules, The Rules are Put OUTdated over 6 Years ago, THERE are NO Limits of Anything and again I was No warned by any of My Over 100 NOW SSC Moderators as my SSC Friends who told me to Like their Posts as Much as I wanted too, I Say Put this to a VOTE , Jan, Shutdown the Like system or Please ,Just Give me one more chance to proof Myself to you to get my Likes button back on soon, please Jan or DaiTengu, thanks ,I'm only telling the truth, It's not right , and You know IT !!., what is this " Brazilian Politics "thread in the IN THE NEWS Forums, Politics are Prohibited in SkyScraperCity dot com for almost 15 Years,
What happen to Jan's SSC Rules, I say all SSC Rules need to redone and Looked at,
Just Not Right Jan, after a Loyal Member like me here 13 Years, NOT Right My Friends ,
Chuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiTengu View Post
Look, CHuck, the reason I singled you out is that I was receiving e-mails about database issues when you were trying to like old posts (from 2005 and 2007).

You have been talked to in the past about this as well. You're a great guy, and you are appreciated here, it's just that the number of likes you are dishing out, and the places you are doing it are causing technical issues at this point.



I am also looking into other users who are "liking" things at an alarming rate as well, so you shouldn't feel singled out.

I'm Telling you the Truth DaiTengu, why in the last 2 Years , you let this Banned user as Zefire in the Top 50 on the Likes given List, from the same IPO page still have her way again now as Zaz965 calling it a Game of almost 1 ONE Million Likes given in just 2 Years, Not right, I was only 490,000 Likes in almost 7 Years, with this Like System ,that should have never been introduced, It's Just not right and Jasonhouse will agree with me,,. He's our Co - founder and Lives only 1 hour from me here in Tampa , Florida ,U.S.A. he knows me for over 12 Years, Never Banned , and a Good Loyal SSC Member here for those over 12 wonderful Years, !! and always Happy and smiles with over 3,000 SSC Friends' that like My Likes,.no matter how many they get, They wanted them,
For a Loyal and Truthful Member here for over 12 Years, Please just give me my Likes back and Will Wii obey your rules as I always do, but the SSC Rules really need too be rewritten , they are old rules , and need an update,
Yours truly ,
Chuck !

Last edited by ChuckScraperMiami#1; May 30th, 2017 at 05:09 AM.
ChuckScraperMiami#1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2017, 03:48 AM   #1186
ChuckScraperMiami#1
Registered User
 
ChuckScraperMiami#1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: MIAMI
Posts: 7,231
Likes (Received): 21953

Thanks DaiTengu, You sound like a Great Technical Support adviser and a Great administrator and SSC Friend, I know this is a repeat, I don't know what happen to 2 of the same posts, but please help me get this right, I'm only truthful here and I'm 62 and retired and Love Skyscraper's and everything was great till this Like system came on, and just started more problems here in Our 15 year website of Happy and Tower loving Members, but in the past 6 to 7 years the website has changed and many Rules have been broken, and Politics are everywhere here lately, When the website was to have No politics, and we have President's Threads and Politics Voting issues all thru our Great Website ,
Thanks for your great response and Yes ,I do agree ,and yes ,I see Zaz965 has come to a stop in her giving out " Likes ,She's only been here 2 years and 500,000 Likes given out each year, and You Both let her get to almost ONE MILLION Likes, just not right to tell me, there were No Complaints as you said, all they had to do was Clear the Like sign as they were told to do, and all Posts that are Old and still Available here should have been Deleted, all old Posts are still liked, and again NO SSC Rules, why Jan, NO SSC Rules on Limits, why Ja, ?/ and She was Banned as Zefire back in January , 2015 , and Jan still let her back in here as Zaz965 with her same IPO Page as she was Zefire with at least 109,000 Plus Likes given out in just ONE Month, Wow, if he only knew it was a GAME to her , for Most giving out ' Likes " I still say the likes system is NO Good for SkyScraperCity Progress and ALL Likes System should be SHUTDOWN Peramantly as soon as Possible , it's a GAME to most People just ask BOYSHOW and Christos- Greece My favorite SSC Friends and Moderators who wanted all their Posts to be liked, NO Limits they both told me, Like as Much as I want,
I hate to say this ,But JAN and You are wrong about the SSC Rules, The Rules are Put OUTdated over 6 Years ago, THERE are NO Limits of Anything and again I was No warned by any of My Over 100 NOW SSC Moderators as my SSC Friends who told me to Like their Posts as Much as I wanted too, I Say Put this to a VOTE , Jan, Shutdown the Like system or Please DaiTengu or Jan , please let me get my "likes" to give soon just to my SSC Friends and I will limit them to what you want ,just about 50 a day, ,please Jan or DaiTengu, this is all I ask, just to be fair, It's not right , and You know it and please what is this " Brazilian Politics "thread in the IN THE NEWS Forums, Politics are Prohibited in SkyScraperCity dot com for almost 15 Years,
What happen to Jan's SSC Rules, I say all SSC Rules ne3ede to redonwe and Looked at,
Just Not Right Jan, after a Loyal Member like me here 13 Years, NOT Right My Friends ,
Chuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaiTengu View Post
Look, CHuck, the reason I singled you out is that I was receiving e-mails about database issues when you were trying to like old posts (from 2005 and 2007).

You have been talked to in the past about this as well. You're a great guy, and you are appreciated here, it's just that the number of likes you are dishing out, and the places you are doing it are causing technical issues at this point.



I am also looking into other users who are "liking" things at an alarming rate as well, so you shouldn't feel singled out.

Last edited by ChuckScraperMiami#1; May 30th, 2017 at 05:09 AM.
ChuckScraperMiami#1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2017, 07:08 AM   #1187
gentem
_
 
gentem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10,067

another brig for a post which i dont have clue:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentem View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by gothicform View Post
sadiq khan demands that may cancel trump's state visit. trump keeps tweeting insults about london and khan. US ambassador opnely backs khan on twitter. members of trump administration demand he be fired.

labour in croydon central is averaging 100 canvasers per night now. this a huge number for a constituency.

tomorrow's newspaper front pages are really ******* bad for the tories. only the daily express openly supports may now. most of them attack the government explicitly.
london mayor got back well and proper for interfering in usa presidential elections last year.. karma catches up. and he deserves more

finally one poll widens tories lead, a sigh of relief but its not over yet. i had told at start that it is foolish and cowardly decision by May to call for elections, and things can change and change fast.
gentem no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 12th, 2017, 08:16 AM   #1188
Yellow Fever
Proud to be Vancouverite
 
Yellow Fever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hongcouver/Raincouver
Posts: 57,346
Likes (Received): 52603

Then stop posting in that forum dude, haven't you learnt a lesson yet?
__________________

RobH, wjfox, Kyll.Ing. liked this post
Yellow Fever no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2017, 06:48 AM   #1189
gentem
_
 
gentem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10,067

i generally double down. but comments like this against me dont attract any brig whatsoever, and this is not the frist:

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH View Post
Boris Johnson made comments about Trump after the President-elect LIED about Met Police no go areas in the city to one of his fawning rallies.

Sadiq Khan made comments about Trump after the President twice LIED about the words the Mayor had used after two terrorist attacks.

See the common thread here?

If the President of a so-called ally is going to lie and smear us, especially if that lying and smearing comes in the wake of a terrorist attack, you think we're going to stay quiet about Trump? Think again c*nt.

The fact I've explained this to you more than once and yet you keep repeating this lie shows what a cancerous presence are on this forum. F*ck off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobH View Post
Get f*cked.

Last edited by gentem; June 15th, 2017 at 12:36 PM.
gentem no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2017, 05:35 PM   #1190
Yellow Fever
Proud to be Vancouverite
 
Yellow Fever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hongcouver/Raincouver
Posts: 57,346
Likes (Received): 52603

Every forum in SSC runs by different mod team and I don`t want to discuss how other mods do their jobs, some make good decisions and some don`t since we are only human.

Roh H was spared from brig because he edited his post before I saw it and I considered he retracted his comment about you.
__________________

gentem liked this post
Yellow Fever no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2017, 04:37 PM   #1191
Yellow Fever
Proud to be Vancouverite
 
Yellow Fever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hongcouver/Raincouver
Posts: 57,346
Likes (Received): 52603

Don't want to see this thread to be used as a boxing ring, solve your issues through PM.
__________________

joshsam liked this post
Yellow Fever no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2017, 04:44 PM   #1192
RobH
Registered User
 
RobH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London-ish
Posts: 12,177
Likes (Received): 8577

Nah, said all I want in this thread and have no intention of PMing him, especially as he seems to have no idea why he's getting brigged or why people like me are calling him out.

I'll report his posts as usual - ukiyo and goth seem to have his number.

Last edited by RobH; June 19th, 2017 at 11:51 AM.
RobH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2017, 06:09 PM   #1193
joshsam
JR
 
joshsam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Sint-Truiden
Posts: 7,040
Likes (Received): 4972

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Fever View Post
Don't want to see this thread to be used as a boxing ring, solve your issues through PM.
agreed
__________________
Ceci n'est pas un pays, een bananenrepubliek ja!

My 2016 trip to Morocco
joshsam no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2017, 10:20 AM   #1194
gentem
_
 
gentem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 10,067

edit

Last edited by joshsam; June 19th, 2017 at 09:09 PM. Reason: stop it
gentem no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2017, 11:03 AM   #1195
RobH
Registered User
 
RobH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London-ish
Posts: 12,177
Likes (Received): 8577

--

Last edited by RobH; June 19th, 2017 at 10:14 PM.
RobH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2017, 04:31 PM   #1196
Yellow Fever
Proud to be Vancouverite
 
Yellow Fever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Hongcouver/Raincouver
Posts: 57,346
Likes (Received): 52603

enough guys or I'll you both to brig to cool down.
Yellow Fever no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2017, 05:38 PM   #1197
RobH
Registered User
 
RobH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: London-ish
Posts: 12,177
Likes (Received): 8577

--

Last edited by RobH; June 19th, 2017 at 10:26 PM.
RobH no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:10 AM. • styleid: 14


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu