daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Middle East > Local Forums > Lebanon > Photo forum

Old May 13th, 2006, 10:06 AM   #1
lebaneseangel

Likes (Received): 0

downtown archeology

ok so you all will laugh at me. i told you all how i took my video camera to downtown on my birthday to take a video and upload it to my computer....well the conection here sucks so bad everytime id upload the video id get an error message after about 45 minutes(yeah i know, why so long) so my husband said. put the video on the on the tv....get the web cam and take web cam shots of the tv...loooool so thats what i did. i will still try to upload the video so the quality will be better, but i will have to keep trying for a while till it works. but for how..here are some of the images by video to tv to web cam ..loool
----------------------------------------------------
a few of us were talking about the archeology donwtown so i here are a few photos of the roman baths...its really awesome bcz its in the middle of beautifull buildings..its like the past and present tied together

lebaneseangel no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old May 13th, 2006, 10:58 AM   #2
nareg

Nice, better than nothing lebaneseangel!
These archaeological sites must be the ones near The Grand Serail, isn't it?
nareg no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:44 AM   #3
lebaneseangel

yeah its that 1.
my husband told me right now after seeing how pathetic these videocam shots came out promised me that sometimes next week he will take me to get some good photos and devolope them
lebaneseangel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 13th, 2006, 06:20 PM   #4
Beiruti

Likes (Received): 46

Nice shots...

I love how you didnt even include "Lebanon" in the title of this thread lol...It could be any downtown but now that we basically took over this forum it's implied.
Old May 13th, 2006, 11:40 PM   #5
lebgurl

AMEN!!! awesome lebaneseangel!!! love the pix ... and just so u know, stick figures of anything in lebanon is MUCH appreciated by us emigrants THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU !!!
lebgurl no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 1st, 2006, 07:13 PM   #6
Beiruti

Likes (Received): 46

Has anyone heard about the many Roman columns that were secretly confiscated by the government during the early reconstruction phase?

They were discovered under Nijmeh square and resemble the few that are standing in the Garden of Forgiveness... From what I heard, as soon as they were discovered they were taken away and stored in a secret location. I really hope they are displayed in part of the Garden when it is completed.