daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Middle East > Local Forums > Iraq > Development & Construction > Health Institutions

Health Institutions hospitals, health centres

Old June 1st, 2012, 11:21 AM   #1
makaay31

Likes (Received): 523

IRAQ | Health Sector

Najaf Mobile Hospital

Sponsored Links

Old June 1st, 2012, 10:43 PM   #2
makaay31

Al-Hayat Dialysis Center in Baghdad

Old June 6th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #3
makaay31

Thanks for creating this thread BigDreamer
---

New Health Center in Karbala Province, almost completed

Old June 6th, 2012, 10:44 PM   #4
makaay31

Samawah

قسم النسائية والأطفال في مستشفى الخضر العام

Old June 17th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #5
Sinjar
Galactico

Likes (Received): 2196

teslam makaay.

Al-Bahreen Clinic Fallujah:

Credit goes to AbdulWahab1968 in Panoramio.

Last edited by Sinjar; June 17th, 2012 at 03:40 PM.
Sinjar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 03:36 PM   #6
Sinjar
Galactico

Likes (Received): 2196

For you Al Hashimi:

Fullujah General Hospital with 400 beds built in 2008

http://iraqslogger.powweb.com/index....a2ce675e6fb7f8

Last edited by Sinjar; June 17th, 2012 at 03:41 PM.
Sinjar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #7
Spin Cycle
Southern Separatist

Likes (Received): 273

Who cares what Hashimi thinks? Iraq doesn't need to justify itself to foreigners, it's obligation is only to its citizens.

How are Shia doing in Saudi Arabia Mr Hashimi? Seriously don't know who the fuck these people think they are - mistreat minorities in their own lands then talk about it in Iraq.
Spin Cycle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:34 PM   #8
makaay31

What? I don't understand, what did he say?
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:38 PM   #9
Chounz

Likes (Received): 939

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spin Cycle View Post
Who cares what Hashimi thinks? Iraq doesn't need to justify itself to foreigners, it's obligation is only to its citizens.

How are Shia doing in Saudi Arabia Mr Hashimi? Seriously don't know who the fuck these people think they are - mistreat minorities in their own lands then talk about it in Iraq.
Hashimi is not Saudi, and has never even lived in Saudi.

If he's a 'foreigner' we're all foreigners... aren't we allowed to question the government and ministries and politicians?

Sunnis in Iraq don't deserve to be mistreated just like Shi3a in Saudi don't deserve to be mistreated.... I don't recall him saying otherwise?
Chounz no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:40 PM   #10
Al-Hashimi
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinjar View Post
For you Al Hashimi:

Fullujah General Hospital with 400 beds built in 2008

http://iraqslogger.powweb.com/index....a2ce675e6fb7f8
Thank's Sinjar.

Spin Cycle:

First of all my paternal grandfather's family and the tribes they belong to - have lived in Iraq for centuries. My father is born in Baghdad. Just because I have Saudi (Hejazi) ancestry as well does not mean that I am not allowed to voice my opinion or don't care about Iraq.

That was a really stupid post by you. You do realize that Iraq is a British creation like 90 percent of all Arab states in the Middle East? You do realize that 80 percent of the Iraqi population (it's just a nationality) are Arabs and until a few generations ago identified with their tribe and religion firstly and then the region/land they inhabited?

The current area that is Iraq today have changed names, borders etc. so many times in recent history like the rest of the Arab world.

Personally I identify myself firstly as an Arab. And if people ask which Arab countries I tell them were my ancestors lived/are from. And if they want to know more I tell them about the tribes I am related to and their history.

I am not a nationalist nor do I want to be any. I also find that alien for me since I have a mixed background.

But anyway keep believing that I don't care about Iraq just because I have voiced my harm over Al-Anbar being ignored and the current regimes actions if that makes you sleep better at night.
Al-Hashimi no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:52 PM   #11
Spin Cycle
Southern Separatist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chounz View Post
Hashimi is not Saudi, and has never even lived in Saudi.

If he's a 'foreigner' we're all foreigners... aren't we allowed to question the government and ministries and politicians?

Sunnis in Iraq don't deserve to be mistreated just like Shi3a in Saudi don't deserve to be mistreated.... I don't recall him saying otherwise?
fair point. I hate him, but you're right.
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:53 PM   #12
Al-Hashimi
BANNED

Also about your comment concerning Shia's in Saudi Arabia (mainly Eastern Province).

First of all I do not agree with everything the Al-Saud family do in Saudi Arabia but I also acknowledge that they have done good things and not only bad things as some outsiders always like to claim. In fact I have criticized them in the Saudi Arabia thread here on this forum and told why I have done so. I am not a blind follower of any Arab government/regime in fact I recall saying that I find all of them corrupt/puppets with a few personal exceptions.

Also I have voiced my opposition to secterianism everytime that subject have been discussed and that applies for every country in the Arab world be it Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Bahrain, Yemen etc.

Just because some Shia's are treated badly in KSA it does not mean that the same should happen to Sunnis in Iraq or elsewhere.

I find your logic pretty disturbing if I am to be honest.

Anyway this is not the thread to discuss this and we have also discussed the state of Arab world and what should be done a few days ago and I think you saw what I wrote about that and how my ideal Arab world would look like.

LOL, you HATE a person you don't know and based on what? But thank you for the compliment sadly I can't say the same about you since I don't know you and I find it pathetic to hate people I have never met or know.

Please ignore my posts in the future or don't write to me. Nobody forces you and I am absolutely fine if the same applies the other way around.
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #13
fazl1991
Bettengann

Likes (Received): 20

Y U post so much writing
I never read posts over 4 lines

.......................الله اكبر

█████████████████████████████████████
fazl1991 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #14
Spin Cycle
Southern Separatist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al-Hashimi View Post
Also about your comment concerning Shia's in Saudi Arabia (mainly Eastern Province).

First of all I do not agree with everything the Al-Saud family do in Saudi Arabia but I also acknowledge that they have done good things and not only bad things as some outsiders always like to claim. In fact I have criticized them in the Saudi Arabia thread here on this forum and told why I have done so. I am not a blind follower of any Arab government/regime in fact I recall saying that I find all of them corrupt/puppets with a few personal exceptions.

Also I have voiced my opposition to secterianism everytime that subject have been discussed and that applies for every country in the Arab world be it Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Bahrain, Yemen etc.

Just because some Shia's are treated badly in KSA it does not mean that the same should happen to Sunnis in Iraq or elsewhere.

I find your logic pretty disturbing if I am to be honest.

Anyway this is not the thread to discuss this and we have also discussed the state of Arab world and what should be done a few days ago and I think you saw what I wrote about that and how my ideal Arab world would look like.
zibil, this isn't my logic. I am for a sect-blind policy across the board. The Arab worlds is full of people who "cry" for the ahlul sunna of Iraq whilst justifying mistreatment of "rawafidh". It's their hypocrisy which needs to be highlighted.

The Arab world is utterly hypocritical about Iraq vis a vis themselves.
Old June 17th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #15
Al-Hashimi
BANNED

Why do you reply to a person you hate lol?

And since when have I become responsible for the Arab world, it's state, it's mentality and it's leaders?

I have already given my opinion on this matter which I already told you in the post of mine you quote (not fully strangely enough).

Fazl1991:

Don't ask why. I just write.
Old June 17th, 2012, 05:05 PM   #16
SumerianKing

Likes (Received): 487

Back on topic guys, take it to chit chat.
Now.
What are you?
This moment.
SumerianKing no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 17th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #17
Spin Cycle
Southern Separatist

Quote:
LOL, you HATE a person you don't know and based on what? But thank you for the compliment sadly I can't say the same about you since I don't know you and I find it pathetic to hate people I have never met or know.

Please ignore my posts in the future or don't write to me. Nobody forces you and I am absolutely fine if the same applies the other way around.
Why would I need to meet you to hate you? You write stuff on here, that's enough to know what a person thinks.
Old June 17th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #18
Al-Hashimi
BANNED

Quote:
Why would I need to meet you to hate you? You write stuff on here, that's enough to know what a person thinks.
Yeah, and what "horrible" stuff have I written?

Unlike you I don't support secterianism openly nor do I hate other people I don't know here. So I don't know who is the idiot here. You for saying such stuff or me for even bothering to reply.

Consider this "discussion" over.
Old June 17th, 2012, 05:23 PM   #19
Spin Cycle
Southern Separatist

Quote:
Yeah, and what "horrible" stuff have I written?

Unlike you I don't support secterianism openly nor do I hate other people I don't know here. So I don't know who is the idiot here. You for saying such stuff or me for even bothering to reply.

Consider this "discussion" over.
Your first discussion on the noble "resistance" is crap I've heard from Arabs throughout the last 9 years.

I'm not sectarian, I just hate foreigners in the Middle East. Go read the stuff I wrote about Iranis.
Old June 17th, 2012, 05:48 PM   #20
Al-Hashimi
BANNED

Quote:
Your first discussion on the noble "resistance" is crap I've heard from Arabs throughout the last 9 years.

I'm not sectarian, I just hate foreigners in the Middle East. Go read the stuff I wrote about Iranis.
Quote:

Yes, I supported the noble resistance against the American invadors and their allies. That resistance who only targeted the invaders and not civilian Iraqi's be it Kurd, Sunni or Shi'ah. You have a problem with that? I rather support them than traitors of the nation and the Arab world.

Yes, you are not secterian - that's why you have written secterian posts.

Which foreigners in the Middle East are you talking about? Since when have Sunni ARABS in Iraq become foreigners? Or other Arabs for that matter.

Iranis are foreigners in Iraq because they are not Arab and not even Semetic, they don't speak our language, nor share our culture, customs and they don't even look like us. Also they are not native to the area that is now Iraq.