SkyscraperCity Forum banner

BSD City

26K views 61 replies 27 participants last post by  langitke7 
#1 · (Edited)
soo..this is the reason why i joined this forum... i would love to know ur opinions about the development of BSD city (tangerang)..

ive heard and seen a lot of their advertisements (radio, newspapers, etc) and,heard some positive comments from people, but personally, am not interested in living there (too far away for me!..)..

anywayyy.. here goes my rant:

i was browsing through their websites, and was looking at the 'de latinos' cluster ..and am quite disgusted with the architecture of the 'hacienda mexicano' houses..im quite mad that this kind of architecture is actually being built! Im not criticizing the whole concept of BSD city (i think its a brilliant idea), and i quite like the designs of other clusters such as the green..but 'de latinos' designs annoyed me terribly. (similarly, many designs of the villas at puncak are just WRONG..eg. kota bunga..which to me, look like a fake, candy land)

okay..back to the 'hacienda mexicano' houses... why would they create a cluster based on the latinos style anyway?? Indonesian culture has nothing to do with the latins..so why would they want to sell this housing concept? Personally, i think it would be more beautiful if they create a cluster based on a modernized betawi/balinese house... gosh..they really are ruining our cultural image...i just cant believe that there are architects out there who designed these disastrous and non-meaningful cluster..ARGH im sooo annoyed

anyways..heres the link to the 'delatinos'
CLICK HERE

See less See more
#33 ·
30/04/2009 18:09 WIB

BSD kembangkan klaster Naturale 11,3 Ha

oleh : Irsad Sati

JAKARTA (Bisnis.com): Manajemen BSD City mengembangkan proyek hunian baru klaster Naturale di lahan seluas 11,3 hektare dengan taksiran nilai investasi Rp100 miliar hingga Rp120 miliar.

Pengembang itu akan membangun konsep kawasan hunian hijau dengan jumlah 263 unit rumah dan kavling lahan yang ditargetkan selesai mulai Okober 2010.

Senior Marketing Manager proyek Foresta BSD City Yanto Suryawan mengatakan klaster Naturale merupakan klaster ketujuh dari proyek Foresta yang dikembangkan dengan konsep green development. "Sekarang proyek itu lagi sudah dilepas ke pasar dan rencana bisa diserah terimakan kepada pasar mulai November 2010. Target pasar kami kelas memengah atas,” ungkapnya, hari ini.

Sebagai produk hunian kelas memengah atas, tambahnya, harga unit rumah dipatok mulai dari harga Rp500 juta hingga lebih dari Rp1 miliar.

Dia mengungkapkan proyek baru merupakan konsep hunian perkotaan dengan nuansa vila, natural yang menekankan unsur kenyamanan. Dalam hal ini, tuturnya, klaster hunian dikembangkan dengan tipe mulai dari luas tanah dan rumah 84 m2/95 m2 sampai 300-an m2/188 m2 dengan model rumah dua lantai.

"Di setiap tipe rumah, penghuni bisa menambahkan swimming pool di halaman rumah dengan tetap memiliki privacy bagi keluarga," katanya.(yn)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.